15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Classically Mild said:
Thanks for sharing your notes. I am still confused. Why is our country of nationality important when we are inland applicants. This line <The current published processing time for the Provincial Nominee Program in India is 17 months so this application is still within publishing processing times> is a bit troublesome to me.
Is that the reason our files are still gathering dust at CIO, Nova Scotia while CIC is waiting to transfer our files to our country of nationality.

I believe the processing time nothing to do with your nationality as long as you applied within Canada since the processing time is different from each visa office and all inland applicant must have sent their application to CIO,Sydeny.... it seems like they are stuck or not progressing at all since November..

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:
Thanks for sharing your notes. I am still confused. Why is our country of nationality important when we are inland applicants. This line <The current published processing time for the Provincial Nominee Program in India is 17 months so this application is still within publishing processing times> is a bit troublesome to me.
Is that the reason our files are still gathering dust at CIO, Nova Scotia while CIC is waiting to transfer our files to our country of nationality.
They probably thought Patwal is in India..
We are all inland applicant and it shouldn't take 17 months ..
What I am thinking is, some previous applicants received PPR by 10 months now I am guessing it maybe 11 months for us..

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Diaboluce said:
I believe the processing time nothing to do with your nationality as long as you applied within Canada since the processing time is different from each visa office and all inland applicant must have sent their application to CIO,Sydeny.... it seems like they are stuck or not progressing at all since November..
Also, I am guessing , they are checking , verifying November applicants and in January 2015 ll be giving out PPR..

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
and of course there must be short in man power too as they mentioned before... and if a big number of applications takes longer to process than the previous ones for a certain period, the rest of people who are waiting behind would be affected for sure..... I honestly will give up waiting from tomorrow to land this year lol please enjoy happy holiday times everyone!!!

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Hi everybody,

does anyone know what is the published processing times for the processing centre in NS?

I can see the published times for international offices, but nor the one we all applied to:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

The office in Ottawa says 17 months, is it where our application are at?

Thanks in advance for your ideas!

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Lilfoo said:
Hi everybody,

does anyone know what is the published processing times for the processing centre in NS?

I can see the published times for international offices, but nor the one we all applied to:

Thanks in advance for
Lilfoo said:
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance for your ideas!
Yes ottawa

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
I think in my case seems like PPR will come in January last week or feb second week.

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
patwal said:
I think in my case seems like PPR will come in January last week or feb second week.
Who is joining me in sending a Thank you to card to CIC for ruining my Christmas and New Year? Honestly, today is the last working day on CIC's calendar. Next week is reserved for holiday parties.

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Classically Mild said:
Who is joining me in sending a Thank you to card to CIC for ruining my Christmas and New Year? Honestly, today is the last working day on CIC's calendar. Next week is reserved for holiday parties.
I am in :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jack2014

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
yo1984 said:
jack2014,

Could you please update your GCMS note on this forum once you received it, I have ordered it on November-20, so I will update mine once i got it,
Thanks
Sure I will share with you guys.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Classically Mild said:
dude, and also make sure you put your file # and your name on it .. :)))))))

P.S that is just a joke man .. hahah cheers

Lilfoo

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
prprpr said:
Yes ottawa
so the published processing time is 17 months. We applied in February 2015. We should expect PPR in July 2016. Why everyone is thinking we should be getting PPR now or vene in January?

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Lilfoo said:
so the published processing time is 17 months. We applied in February 2015. We should expect PPR in July 2016. Why everyone is thinking we should be getting PPR now or vene in January?
Agreed. Actually for most of us who applied in February/March, our medicals expire probably in March/ April 2015. So probably sometime around that time, we should hear something.

thedarktower

Aug 25, 2014
Processing time can take up to 17 months for Ottawa applicants. That has been for 80% of the case from April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014. You can't force them to process your application fast. If they want to process it on the 16th month - they can.

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Service standard

CIC’s goal is to process applications under the Provincial Nominee or the Quebec-selected Skilled Worker Programs within 11 months. This does not include the time it takes the province to process. In order to process an application, we must have all information and supporting documents.

This service standard was implemented in September 2011.
Performance target

CIC aims to meet the service standard 80 percent of the time.
Performance results

From April 2012 to March 2013, CIC met the service standard 61 percent of the time. A backlog of applications has played a part in CIC not meeting this service standard.

Provincial Nominee inventory is expected to be reduced in 2014 in order to transition into a new recruitment model known as Express Entry in 2015. This strategy should have a positive impact on Provincial Nominee Program processing times by the end of 2014.

Efforts to distribute workload to maximize the network’s capacity are ongoing and will help process Provincial Nominee and Quebec-selected Skilled Worker applications more efficiently. Source http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/service-standards/prov.asp ***** I still hope they follow these for most of the cases.