Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
prprpr said:
91 days since IP
seriously!!!! where is my PPR? I need to move on with my life :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
totally agreed.

I wonder why the heck they gave us IP in first place if they are going to take 4months to process this stupid waiting lol

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Absolutely. I don't even think IP means anything these days as processing times post- IP status are so long. Was curious, has any April applicant ordered GCMS notes? I guess the fact that March signals the end of a fiscal year has something to do with this weird timeline. Maybe they want to only process those files received in the fiscal year 2013-2014 before a long hiatus before they devote all their energy to the panacea of all immigration woes- Express Entry- which is exactly how they are selling it. What do you think?

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Classically Mild said:
Absolutely. I don't even think IP means anything these days as processing times post- IP status are so long. Was curious, has any April applicant ordered GCMS notes? I guess the fact that March signals the end of a fiscal year has something to do with this weird timeline. Maybe they want to only process those files received in the fiscal year 2013-2014 before a long hiatus before they devote all their energy to the panacea of all immigration woes- Express Entry- which is exactly how they are selling it. What do you think?

It kinda makes sense since April applicants should have received IP from Beginning of October if CIC were doing same pattern for batching IP as previous months (Feb - August 2014, March - September 2014).
So it is strange they are not giving us PPR even after 2~3 months and also they are not giving April applicant IP.
So I understand they are extremely busy working ( ;) I wish), but they would better batch out PPRs at least within November if they want us to land before year end...

Let's see what they are up to this week and next week. These people are never logical or whatever even if we PAID them to work on. How they work isn't democratic at all. Absolutely everything is up to them.
If they want breaks, we have to wait that too lol

+

and it's obvious that they are not having any technical errors to batch out PPR since we are still seeing PPR from DEC/JAN applicants..
they are just totally holding us back lol

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstly... I like your witty humor and style of writing.
To the issue on discussion...it is no hidden secret that EE will no longer obey the golden rule of First-come-First-serve regarding PR application. But for the love of Heavens...that should be as from J-A-N 2-0-1-5.,..meaning, CIC should still be operating with the existing rule of following the PR application in queue (Jan - Feb - Mar etc).
How someone in April who just recently tuned IP gets PPR beats my imagination.

Classically Mild said:

jzoncan

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Passport Req..
January 14,2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inland
Ed_nia said:
Firstly... I like your witty humor and style of writing.
To the issue on discussion...it is no hidden secret that EE will no longer obey the golden rule of First-come-First-serve regarding PR application. But for the love of Heavens...that should be as from J-A-N 2-0-1-5.,..meaning, CIC should still be operating with the existing rule of following the PR application in queue (Jan - Feb - Mar etc).
How someone in April who just recently tuned IP gets PPR beats my imagination.
Hey Guys check this out. from CIC website E-CAS...

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
jzoncan said:
Hey Guys check this out. from CIC website E-CAS...

Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience.

isn't that for citizenship applicants? not for PR applicants :D

goldbank

May 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 3,2014
Doc's Request.
August 1,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 3, 2014 received April 2014
LANDED..........
in Canada Sept 2012
I can see a lot of self-imposed stress on you guys.
CIC is making sure all applications deserve the careful, thorough and accurate processing.
Understandably, all screening processes (security, criminality etc) are done by external entities and our application is entirely different from others so nobody can blame CIC if others got their PPRs first than any of us.
If you think that your case had been too long than the trend go email CIC about it.

Just relax and visualize pisitively and you never know your PPR is already lurking in your email.
Well, my opinion. Cheers!

Nov 13, 2014
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Ip more than 70 days too, nothing nothing going on,
Any good news guy? Please share.

God god god, please please please help help help!!!!!

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Over 70 days since ip , no change in status.

racheal178

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
01-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-03-2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
22-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
SIMON12 said:
:-\ :-\ :-\over 100 days since IP!!cheers
cheers...

just has a quick question, what happen if the pnp nominee got fired when her application for PR was in process already :)

moahammadi740

Aug 12, 2014
Ed_nia said:
But seriously getting such an email reply from Ottawa today confirms a number issues to me...namely:

1) CIC works anytime of the week...so expect information on any day of the week.
2) Contrary to popular view....an application being in IP doesn't necessarily mean it is processed in Ottawa only. I say this because I have been in IP since 21 Aug. That would have been a long time to physically transfer my file from Sydney to Ottawa (if Ottawa is the only location for being in IP).
3) I am tempted to conclude that files are processed in (IP) batches either sent to: (a) Sydney or (b) Ottawa. (Could it be possible that Feb applications are being processed in Sydney???)
4) It is very possible that either Sydney or Ottawa can push out the final PPR email after IP stages completion....but finally all passports will have to be sent to Ottawa for visa issuance.

Im wondering, my AOR date is Feb 28, but i sent email on September to Sydney and they reply on Oct and they said my file still with them but they didnt say any thing they are sending to Ottawa !!! im not sure either Sydney will make a decision or Ottawa ?
Just my wide, wide guesses though....... 8) 8) 8)