15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Konan1982 said:
Whatever happens, I am expecting my Passport Request no later than December 28th..assumption made based on poking to the sky:) :)
lets poke that sky harder to drop more PPRs 8)

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I am Feb 7th applicant, IP on 6th October still waiting for PPR.
I never receive any email from CIO - Sydney that my file is transfer to CPP - Ottawa. I am assuming my file is still with CIO - Sydney.

Questions:

The file has to be transfer to CPP - Ottawa in order to get PPR or CIO - Sydney can also deal with PPR ?

OR may be CIO already send my file to Ottawa but didn't inform me ?

I heard for landing docs we don't need to exit Canada as we can still get our landing papers within Canada from some Govt. office, Is that true ?

Please guys give your comments.

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Billz said:
Hi guys,

I am Feb 7th applicant, IP on 6th October still waiting for PPR.
I never receive any email from CIO - Sydney that my file is transfer to CPP - Ottawa. I am assuming my file is still with CIO - Sydney.

Questions:

The file has to be transfer to CPP - Ottawa in order to get PPR or CIO - Sydney can also deal with PPR ?

OR may be CIO already send my file to Ottawa but didn't inform me ?

I heard for landing docs we don't need to exit Canada as we can still get our landing papers within Canada from some Govt. office, Is that true ?

Please guys give your comments.

They don't have to inform you that your file is being transferred. Mine was transferred on October 3rd and reached CPC-Ottawa on October 9th and I know that because I ordered my GCMS notes.

Some people think that CIO-Sydney is processing applications but I highly doubt it.

Regarding landing papers, I heard that you MIGHT be able to land at some Canada Service agencies, but I'm not sure. Might be worth calling them and asking.

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
mfwpg said:
They don't have to inform you that your file is being transferred. Mine was transferred on October 3rd and reached CPC-Ottawa on October 9th and I know that because I ordered my GCMS notes.

Some people think that CIO-Sydney is processing applications but I highly doubt it.

Regarding landing papers, I heard that you MIGHT be able to land at some Canada Service agencies, but I'm not sure. Might be worth calling them and asking.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciated. :)

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
mfwpg said:

Hey mfwpg:

You are an April applicant, right? Can you tell me where on your GCMS notes does it say on October 3 your file was transferred to Ottawa. I am a March applicant and even a month after I turned IP (that was the date my GCMS notes were generated), I don't see any mention of CPC-Ottawa. Am I missing something? Also, do you mind sharing if they have assessed your Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals and Security. Thanks.

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure thing, man!

Please see below my post from other topic:

HISTORY
APPLICATION STATUS: 1
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress (note it's not process, but progress)
Other Reason Description:
Leave Decision:
Leave Decision Date:
Decision:
Decision Date:
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Update Date: 2014/10/09
Update By: XXX

APPLICATION STATUS: 2
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: TFR-Eligibility (which I believe is the transfer order record from CIO to CPC)
Other Reason Description:
Leave Decision:
Leave Decision Date:
Decision:
Decision Date:
Office: Siebel Admin
Update Date: 2014/10/03
Update By: XXX

You will find all of this and more under the section HISTORY. All the movements are there.

SADMIN (Siebel Admin, the system) changed my upfront MEDICAL from "PASSED" to "PASSED -EXPIRED" in August.

ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED (same status since May...)
SECURITY: NOT STARTED (same status since May...)
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS (same status since May...))

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
I think I have found pattern for batching out PPRs :p

my friend got PPR at the end of July (21~25) (and also with many other DEC applicants) and we all know that they have totally stopped progressing PPRs
and again we have seen big batch out on September (23~26) for DEC/JAN people who those didn't get PPR on the right time. (and I guess those JAN people who got PPR in September, their progressing time was fast enough compared to other Jan people who got PPR between September and November)

so I expect last week of November is the next batch :)

and you all can check this pattern in Trackitt.com

I mean there was many DEC/JAN people were getting PPR between September and November but it still looks similar how Feb/March didn't get the PPR at all during those time.

let's hope for best keep the hope and don't give up ::)

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
In these hopeless times your comments may seem a bit delirious but I hope that you're right :p
Diaboluce said:

my friend got PPR at the end of July (21~25) (and also with many other DEC applicants) and we all know that they have totally stopped progressing PPRs
and again we have seen big batch out on September (23~26) for DEC/JAN people who those didn't get PPR on the right time. (and I guess those JAN people who got PPR in September, their progressing time was fast enough compared to other Jan people who got PPR between September and November)

I mean there was many DEC/JAN people were getting PPR between September and November but it still looks similar how Feb/March didn't get the PPR at all during those time.

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patwal said:
i'm losing hope to get pr ???. :-[
No kidding, eh.

It's already impacting my life negatively. Can't sleep well, eat, relax... always tense, anxious...

Seems like a bad dream that may never end. Fortunately we're in Canada already and it's just a matter of waiting...

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Diaboluce said:

It doesn't really matter for me any more as long as I land this year..if not then 100% I ll be landing in January 2015..

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Konan1982 said:
It doesn't really matter for me any more as long as I land this year..if not then 100% I ll be landing in January 2015..
That's the spirit man!
Update: In process: Aug 1.
DM: Nov 10
PPR: Nov 7

Relax guys, Feb applicants will get PPR soon.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
maplelove said:
That's the spirit man!
Update: In process: Aug 1.
DM: Nov 10
PPR: Nov 7

Relax guys, Feb applicants will get PPR soon.
I am really worried because I am yet to get IP even though my application was received by CIC on Feb. 27 :'( :'( :( ??? :eek:
I did my medical and paid my RPRF on April 9 but no IP since then. I ordered for my GCMS notes and everything seems to be okay after carefully perusing through every page of the notes. Do you guys know anyone in a similar situation like me? Please advise.