App. Filed.......
26th feb 2014
AOR Received.
31 March 2014
Med's Request
31th March 2014
Med's Done....
8th April 2014
Hi guys? I just wanna know that I have applied pnp from canada. I have a car loan and a credit card. Its around $15000 worth of liabilities all together, could any one get refused because of this?

However i do have around $5000 in my account and well paid full time job. Am I on a risk?
Please reply!!!

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
1pak1 said:
Hi guys? I just wanna know that I have applied pnp from canada. I have a car loan and a credit card. Its around $15000 worth of liabilities all together, could any one get refused because of this?

However i do have around $5000 in my account and well paid full time job. Am I on a risk?
Please reply!!!

what do you mean by liabilities? have you failed to pay the amount of money?

or did you just mean loans?

if it's loan, i don't think it would matter unless you have amazingly bad credit

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
1pak1 said:

Please reply!!!
If you applied under PNP, i don't think it should matter because when you submitted your application to nova scotia, CIC, you didn't even submit your bank statements (it was not on the checklist). By being nominated by province, you have already proven your financial abilities to the province. That is the whole point of this program. CIC will only look into your criminality, background, security, medicals. You are half way through buddy. Hang in there and don't over think it. Have faith in god. ;D

1pak1

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th feb 2014
AOR Received.
31 March 2014
Med's Request
31th March 2014
Med's Done....
8th April 2014
I just mean loan.. I never missed a payment .. Its just a usual car loan and a credit card..

Bhim

Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1pak1 said:
I just mean loan.. I never missed a payment .. Its just a usual car loan and a credit card..
naa , you will be fine. its just a loan and you are making payments on time. so nothing to worry there.

hopefulee

Jun 24, 2014
Manila , Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2013
Doc's Request.
05-11-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2014
AOR Received.
09-04-2015
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Hi all,

I already send my documents thru courier, it was pnly then that I found out that i forgot to write at the back of the picture the date the picture waa taken. Do you think it would be a problem, will my documents be return? Thanks

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
How are you doing guys just landed here at yvr and got my work permit on the immgrationg they just ask me why im here and where is my wife and what is her work the guy that issue wp for new comers ask me if I have a work already I say not yet but I have a prospect there are 2 immgrations here in yvr one side is for new immgrants and new worker

You can bring foods just declare it on the declaration card that will be given.by the airlines the one I ride is air canada they have free fppds as well and free drinks not yet snowing here in vancouver

waitig to board from yvr to yeg by the way my work permit remarks says pnp

hope our pr will be comming soon gudluck guys

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
darksiders said:
How are you doing guys just landed here at yvr and got my work permit on the immgrationg they just ask me why im here and where is my wife and what is her work the guy that issue wp for new comers ask me if I have a work already I say not yet but I have a prospect there are 2 immgrations here in yvr one side is for new immgrants and new worker

You can bring foods just declare it on the declaration card that will be given.by the airlines the one I ride is air canada they have free fppds as well and free drinks not yet snowing here in vancouver

waitig to board from yvr to yeg by the way my work permit remarks says pnp

hope our pr will be comming soon gudluck guys
Welcome to Canada???
I am a bit confused though... weren't you in land already??? Did you go home and apply for open work permit ???

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
No im in the philippines prprpr then I apply online for open work permit using the pnp nomination of my wife

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
darksiders said:
No im in the philippines prprpr then I apply online for open work permit using the pnp nomination of my wife
Soo, is your wife principle applicant? And you got open work permit (bridging work permit) based on her nomination? Is that correct?
Please help!! My wife is also back home...Her visitor visa got rejected :(

mariaa

Jul 1, 2014
@darksiders.. How did u apply for the open workpermit? Is it just an online application or do we need to do a paper application? I would really like to know about it please.. thank you..

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To everyone belonging to the Feb batch....Welcome to this all important month of Nov. A month that will mark our permanent status in Canada.....a new dawn in our lives.
I know...the wait has been excruciating....even discouraging atimes. Looking back since Feb when our applications reached Sydney, we have lived each moment of each day since then to now in hope and anxiety. But...God has sustained us to this month when it will all happen. Let the drums start beating....hang in there fellas...this is the month!!!

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
Ed_nia said:
To everyone belonging to the Feb batch....Welcome to this all important month of Nov. A month that will mark our permanent status in Canada.....a new dawn in our lives.
I know...the wait has been excruciating....even discouraging atimes. Looking back since Feb when our applications reached Sydney, we have lived each moment of each day since then to now in hope and anxiety. But...God has sustained us to this month when it will all happen. Let the drums start beating....hang in there fellas...this is the month!!!
well said en nia ,, thts so true . this wait is killing me .. hopefully before mid of nov i will get my ppr so i can finish my landing before 7th dec as on 7th i already booked my tickets .............. i have full trust in God tht i will not have to cancel my tickets ............
best of luck to all our brothers n sisters of Feb batch ......

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
hey guys any body knows that on 28th oct , lots of applicants from dec , and jan got their PPR .....
and i had seen this trend of CIC tht they just PPR from date 20 to 29 th of every month in between i had never seen any PPR ( except few cases ) .....
so do u guys think ours will be in end of this month or in between ? any idea on this ?

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Could this be the reason why nothing seems to be happening on Feb applications despite being in IP for nearly 3 months? . ...Can it be possible that our files are still in Sydney??? OMG!!!
A few minutes ago this reply came to an email inquiry I sent to both Ottawa and Sydney in early last month. .....

Dear Applicant,

Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.cafor any inquiries on your application.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa – CG5281