10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Ed_nia said:
Could this be the reason why nothing seems to be happening on Feb applications despite being in IP for nearly 3 months? . ...Can it be possible that our files are still in Sydney??? OMG!!!
A few minutes ago this reply came to an email inquiry I sent to both Ottawa and Sydney in early last month. .....

Dear Applicant,

Your application is not in our office, you will need to contact the CIO Sydney office at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.cafor any inquiries on your application.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des Demandes – Ottawa – CG5281
I got the same reply months ago when I inquired about my application.like you I sent an email to both Sydney and Ottawa.I sent another email to Sydney after a month and got a reply after 35 days saying my file is in Ottawa already.Ottawa then confirmed that my file is in que.
You application might already be in Ottawa they just haven't opened it.You can send another Emil to Sydney attaching this email from Ottawa.the only prob is that Sydney will take a month to reply.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Ed_nia said:
To everyone belonging to the Feb batch....Welcome to this all important month of Nov. A month that will mark our permanent status in Canada.....a new dawn in our lives.
I know...the wait has been excruciating....even discouraging atimes. Looking back since Feb when our applications reached Sydney, we have lived each moment of each day since then to now in hope and anxiety. But...God has sustained us to this month when it will all happen. Let the drums start beating....hang in there fellas...this is the month!!!
Thanks Ed_nia,
November should be good months for Feb applicants as well as December..I am expecting mine by December though..

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But seriously getting such an email reply from Ottawa today confirms a number issues to me...namely:

1) CIC works anytime of the week...so expect information on any day of the week.
2) Contrary to popular view....an application being in IP doesn't necessarily mean it is processed in Ottawa only. I say this because I have been in IP since 21 Aug. That would have been a long time to physically transfer my file from Sydney to Ottawa (if Ottawa is the only location for being in IP).
3) I am tempted to conclude that files are processed in (IP) batches either sent to: (a) Sydney or (b) Ottawa. (Could it be possible that Feb applications are being processed in Sydney???)
4) It is very possible that either Sydney or Ottawa can push out the final PPR email after IP stages completion....but finally all passports will have to be sent to Ottawa for visa issuance.

Just my wide, wide guesses though....... 8) 8) 8)

Man415 said:
I got the same reply months ago when I inquired about my application.like you I sent an email to both Sydney and Ottawa.I sent another email to Sydney after a month and got a reply after 35 days saying my file is in Ottawa already.Ottawa then confirmed that my file is in que.
You application might already be in Ottawa they just haven't opened it.You can send another Emil to Sydney attaching this email from Ottawa.the only prob is that Sydney will take a month to reply.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Ed_nia said:
But seriously getting such an email reply from Ottawa today confirms a number issues to me...namely:

1) CIC works anytime of the week...so expect information on any day of the week.
2) Contrary to popular view....an application being in IP doesn't necessarily mean it is processed in Ottawa only. I say this because I have been in IP since 21 Aug. That would have been a long time to physically transfer my file from Sydney to Ottawa (if Ottawa is the only location for being in IP).
3) I am tempted to conclude that files are processed in (IP) batches either sent to: (a) Sydney or (b) Ottawa. (Could it be possible that Feb applications are being processed in Sydney???)
4) It is very possible that either Sydney or Ottawa can push out the final PPR email after IP stages completion....but finally all passports will have to be sent to Ottawa for visa issuance.

[/quote

Well I guess that I would totally agree on the number 2 statement with the way things are turning around like an applicant of January just now got a PPR without IP and DM.just like arjun in december.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Man415 said:
Ed_nia said:

[/quote

Well I guess that I would totally agree on the number 2 statement with the way things are turning around like an applicant of January just now got a PPR without IP and DM.just like arjun in december.

seems like they are in rush lol

darksiders

Star Member
Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 17
Nomination.....
21-11-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2014
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
guys sorry late reply just exploring edmonton you can apply open work permit even your pnp nominatioj of your wife or hsbanf is expired just go to mycic i applied online include all my wifes information work permit lmo and i write a letter anyone wants help send me a message or post here ill be online

ainp.ankur

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
cic sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2014 ( feb applicant )
File Transfer...
in process from 18th august
come on cic guys ,,,, doest matter weather Sydney or Ottawa ,,,
just send me a fast PPR plz
i am in hurry ,, have lots to do after tht ....
come on next week make it possible u guys can do it ................. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

gilas

Sep 15, 2014
Ed_nia said:
To everyone belonging to the Feb batch....Welcome to this all important month of Nov. A month that will mark our permanent status in Canada.....a new dawn in our lives.
I know...the wait has been excruciating....even discouraging atimes. Looking back since Feb when our applications reached Sydney, we have lived each moment of each day since then to now in hope and anxiety. But...God has sustained us to this month when it will all happen. Let the drums start beating....hang in there fellas...this is the month!!!
very well said Ed nia!

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Ed_nia said:

I think more so CIC works regular hours (Monday-Friday) they just do automatic batch processing (via computers/servers) on the weekends/evenings. We did that at my old job, all processed applications would get done during the day and input into the system, then at the end of the night the system processes all the information and sends the emails out/produces required print info. Makes more sense to send an email at night when there is less server internet traffic going on, would also prevent everyone getting it during the day and replying to the email right at that moment.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.....check out this CEC Feb link....some Feb folks have received their PPR
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgrUB3j2775edENzWDUxRG9pa3RDbTdmRDFtMXl3Znc&usp=sharing#gid=8

I think Feb PNP is certainly by the corner.....

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Ed_nia said:
Guys.....check out this CEC Feb link....some Feb folks have received their PPR
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgrUB3j2775edENzWDUxRG9pa3RDbTdmRDFtMXl3Znc&usp=sharing#gid=8

I think Feb PNP is certainly by the corner.....
Hi Ed_nia
Looks like that is a spread sheet for feb applicants outside Canada. It is likely that their visa office somewhere else (not OTTAWA). Different visa office different processing times. But i am positive we will get ours soon.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is CEC = Canadian Experience Class....meaning applicants under this category already have at least 1 yr Full Canadian work experience. So I think its inland application showing the the various countries of origin of the applicants.
But I think ours is by the corner.

prprpr said:
Hi Ed_nia
Looks like that is a spread sheet for feb applicants outside Canada. It is likely that their visa office somewhere else (not OTTAWA). Different visa office different processing times. But i am positive we will get ours soon.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
8th Feb applicant got DM today... he/she has been IP since 18th Sept ;D

check this thread ;D

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-applicant-from-february-2014-nova-scotia-t248891.0.html

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Diaboluce said:
8th Feb applicant got DM today... he/she has been IP since 18th Sept ;D
who is that?? IS that person on this forum???
yippieeeeeeee!!!! I am sooo eager to see mine now

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
prprpr said:
who is that?? IS that person on this forum???
yippieeeeeeee!!!! I am sooo eager to see mine now

yea check this thread :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/decision-made-applicant-from-february-2014-nova-scotia-t248891.0.html