April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
leazy said:
Eeeeep, just checked my ecas and it turned to IP on september 18th. ;D So happy right now, finally something is happening, even though I suspect we'll have to wait at least another month..

Cndvsa22 check your ecas, we should be about the same timeline as you had to submit some more documents too, right? I think you submitted them a little earlier than I did too. Fingers crossed for you!

Congrats buddy!!!
Welcome to wait club for DM

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minus a few peculiar cases here and there for Feb applicants, I think generally Feb applicants' files are not doing bad when compared to Dec and Jan.
I still believe Oct is beginning of our completion time in this PR process.

patwal

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2014
Doc's Request.
never asked
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
Med's Request
21-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014, and CIC received on 8-04-2014
Interview........
never requested
Passport Req..
6/24/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/2/2015
LANDED..........
7/8/2015 (inland since 2011)
Ed_nia said:
Minus a few peculiar cases here and there for Feb applicants, I think generally Feb applicants' files are not doing bad when compared to Dec and Jan.
I still believe Oct is beginning of our completion time in this PR process.
Only one think i like about you ED_nia is you always boost us and i really appreciate that, giving u +1 for that ;)
Anyways i think you are right.
one more thing do you think that those applicants like me who never been any other country and they are single, there process time will be less and they might get PR fast?

cndvsa22

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
yup
I have a question if anyone could answer! CIC asked me to provide personal history for 3 more months, i did send them schedule A again but i filled personal history section with pen. I mean i sent them a hand-written form. This could not be a problem right?

cndvsa22

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
yup
And If i have to contact CIO is there any kind of format? or could i just send em a formal e-mail. What info do i have to provide them in email? :-X

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Why did u not email them instead of sending it by mail?

cndvsa22 said:
I have a question if anyone could answer! CIC asked me to provide personal history for 3 more months, i did send them schedule A again but i filled personal history section with pen. I mean i sent them a hand-written form. This could not be a problem right?

cndvsa22

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
yup
gambler_2006 said:
Why did u not email them instead of sending it by mail?
Because it must have original signature on that. so i had to send it through mail. And waiting :'(

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Lol Bro its 2014. Print it sign it scan it and send it. WHat else do you want when you have options but still you dont do

cndvsa22 said:
Because it must have original signature on that. so i had to send it through mail. And waiting :'(

leazy

Star Member
Jun 1, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 1st 2014
Nomination.....
January 8th 2014
AOR Received.
March 6th 2014
IELTS Request
n/r
File Transfer...
March 6th 2014
Med's Request
March 6th 2014
Med's Done....
April 2nd 2014
LANDED..........
In Canada since 01/2012
cndvsa22 said:
hey leazy, wat docs. they asked you to send and when did yu send em.. ? hope they don't miss my file :(
Hey, they wanted a PCC from my home country (even though I never lived there for more than 6 months after turning 18) and I think I sent it via regular mail on August 19th

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
leazy said:
Hey, they wanted a PCC from my home country (even though I never lived there for more than 6 months after turning 18) and I think I sent it via regular mail on August 19th
Leazy: They just want to verify that you are of good standing in your own country. Are you in the final stages?

cndvsa22

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
yup
gambler_2006 said:
Lol Bro its 2014. Print it sign it scan it and send it. WHat else do you want when you have options but still you dont do
i know options of print and scan agin. but they needed exactly what im sayin. NO scanned signarure ORIGINAL one.

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey thanks for all the +s.....
now back to your question...
Honestly I can't say if being single or with a family does influence the processing speed of one's application. I know of people who filed as a family and everything went speed for them and likewise for single applicants. I, for one, I applied with my family and so far everything seems to be flowing with the general Feb applicants' schedule. But I think we are all now in the stage where date of receiving the application matters little....in other words I expect a mass migration to DM for most people who are in IP already and PPR for people already in DM (whenever CIC resumes again with PNP applications).
patwal said:
Only one think i like about you ED_nia is you always boost us and i really appreciate that, giving u +1 for that ;)
Anyways i think you are right.
one more thing do you think that those applicants like me who never been any other country and they are single, there process time will be less and they might get PR fast?

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
Ed_nia said:
Hey thanks for all the +s.....
now back to your question...
Honestly I can't say if being single or with a family does influence the processing speed of one's application. I know of people who filed as a family and everything went speed for them and likewise for single applicants. I, for one, I applied with my family and so far everything seems to be flowing with the general Feb applicants' schedule. But I think we are all now in the stage where date of receiving the application matters little....in other words I expect a mass migration to DM for most people who are in IP already and PPR for people already in DM (whenever CIC resumes again with PNP applications).
i agree... it seems that they are just gathering all files and then one by one accordingly to first turned IP ll be issued DM and Passport Requests , it is just when they ll start issuing it we dont know ...(perhaps when they are done IP with all March applicants cause it is end of one period and then they ll stop giving IP and start issuing DM Passport Request from particular period).. just my assumption

Billz

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
lacuna1982 said:
We have exactly the same timeline. On Aug 8 I sent them an email asking about my status. On Aug 14 they asked for police certificate from the village where my husband used to live. I contacted my embassy and they advised me to send them an explanation that country they asked PC from is actually a village cause it's obvious they made a mistake. On same day I mailed them a letter and followed up with 2 emails. And nothing...till last Friday when they sent me reply on my email from Aug 8 saying they are still waiting for PC. It took them 40 days to reply on my first email. They obviously still didn't open letter I sent them. I'm still not in process and really going crazy.
I tried to phone them, but I was told they don't have phone there but only using emails. All emails I sent were on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Anyway, just wanted to share my story with you cause we have same timeline.

Thanks lacuna1982 for your quick response and sharing your personal experience.

I am wondering what CIC will do if I will not provide my PCC from "X" country ? In case CIC ask me to provide a written proof that "PCC can not be issued by X country as the stay was less than 6 months". I can not provide that because the officials from "X" country are giving this statement verbally but not issuing any written letter stating the reason. :(

What's your suggestion - an explanation letter would be enough ?

Regards.

lacuna1982

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
Billz said:
Thanks lacuna1982 for your quick response and sharing your personal experience.

I am wondering what CIC will do if I will not provide my PCC from "X" country ? In case CIC ask me to provide a written proof that "PCC can not be issued by X country as the stay was less than 6 months". I can not provide that because the officials from "X" country are giving this statement verbally but not issuing any written letter stating the reason. :(

What's your suggestion - an explanation letter would be enough ?

Regards.
You're welcome.

I asked the same thing from my embassy...to write a letter explaining that X is not another country, but a village in my home country. They refused. So I wrote explanation letter to CIC where I stated that they can check information with my embassy and included embassy's contact info (name, address, email and phone number). I mailed them a letter and followed up with 2 emails after that.
Could you be able to do the same? Explain everything briefly and provide them with contact info of the officials from 'X' country you talked to? And, of course, you can mail it to their address.

I don't know if it will help, but at least we can try. :)