Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
Does paying RPRF fee fastens the process. I got MR on 15 Aug and was completed on 28 Aug. CIC updated ECAS in October that Medicals have been received since then no progress. I ordered GCMS notes in Oct they state eligibility,criminality and medicals as In Process and security not started. In additional notes they have written Recommendation appears to meet requirements and everything else looks good as they mentioned there is no concerns evident.
Need suggestion shall I pay upfront RPRF if Yes can you send the procedure How to pay it.
Thanks.

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Does paying RPRF fee fastens the process. I got MR on 15 Aug and was completed on 28 Aug. CIC updated ECAS in October that Medicals have been received since then no progress. I ordered GCMS notes in Oct they state eligibility,criminality and medicals as In Process and security not started. In additional notes they have written Recommendation appears to meet requirements and everything else looks good as they mentioned there is no concerns evident.
Need suggestion shall I pay upfront RPRF if Yes can you send the procedure How to pay it.
Thanks.
We waited until it was requested.

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Thanks.
By paying in advance you can save 2-3 weeks. If you dont pay in advance, you will be waiting for demand of RPRF and then pay it and wait till it get update, then after 1 or 2 week they will send you PPR.
Its better to pay in advance if you have got MR, nothing wrong in it.
Good luck Nitin

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Thanks.
You can refer to the website below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

b) The Right of Permanent Residence fee

The right of permanent residence fee is $490.00 per person. There is no fee for dependent children.

You will need to pay this fee if we approve your application.

Note: paying this fee early can help speed up the processing of your application, so it’ s a good idea to submit it when you apply.

If you don’t pay it when you submit your application , you must pay this fee before we issue any permanent resident documents to you.

We will refund this fee if you withdraw your application or if you do not use your visa.

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
One can pay RPRF fees
If you wish to pay your RPRF now you may do so by paying online and forwarding your receipt to cost-recovery
· Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
· Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
· Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
· You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
· You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
· Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
· Click “Submit”
· Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPC-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca .

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
rtaylor said:
Hello Admins,
How about your progress?
I can see spreadsheets are not updated, please get some time to update.

How many people are contacted after second review?
No progress at all still waiting for an update. Spreadsheet is updated, please advise if there is any further amendment required.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Thanks.
We waited for them to ask for it. N it still takes time to get the PPR, we paid two months ago and still no PPR.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Octanu said:
We waited for them to ask for it. N it still takes time to get the PPR, we paid two months ago and still no PPR.
Octanu how many countries you have visited since the age of 18 and what was the duration and reason for all of your visits?

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
alijumani said:
Octanu how many countries you have visited since the age of 18 and what was the duration and reason for all of your visits?
How does that affect my application? Just two others besides Canada.

Nitin.Oberoi

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Request
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
Thanks everyone for there replies.

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Thanks.

I paid upfront, but I donot get my PPR until now, but I got a email on Jan 5th, cuz I asked them if they got my payment. They just simple reply that they got my money, and going to through process assessment.....

tesmy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
xhh said:
I paid upfront, but I donot get my PPR until now, but I got a email on Jan 5th, cuz I asked them if they got my payment. They just simple reply that they got my money, and going to through process assessment.....
Which email did you used for sending a query to CIC?

Thanks.

mmanzanilla

Jan 21, 2015
Hello,

I am a february applicant. Received AOR on March 16. Since then my ECAS shows application received and medicals received.

After I received my AOR, they asked me for medicals, then asked me for police certificate from home country, then ask me for RPRF. I was thinking the next step will be passport request but that didnt happen. I was asked to send all pay stubs from 2011 to 2013 and tax returns from 2011 to 2013. I sent them and a month after I get an email saying that the couldnt open the pdf files. It is very strange because I foward the email to my work email and to my friend and we were able to open them no problem. I re sent them to CIC a week ago and as of right now I am not sure if they were able to open them this time.

Not sure if I should email them again to ask for an update. ????

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
mmanzanilla said:
Hello,

I am a february applicant. Received AOR on March 16. Since then my ECAS shows application received and medicals received.

After I received my AOR, they asked me for medicals, then asked me for police certificate from home country, then ask me for RPRF. I was thinking the next step will be passport request but that didnt happen. I was asked to send all pay stubs from 2011 to 2013 and tax returns from 2011 to 2013. I sent them and a month after I get an email saying that the couldnt open the pdf files. It is very strange because I foward the email to my work email and to my friend and we were able to open them no problem. I re sent them to CIC a week ago and as of right now I am not sure if they were able to open them this time.

Not sure if I should email them again to ask for an update. ????
how is your timeline, and why did they ask for those information? this should mention ?