Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
Got PPR email today ;) :) :D God is really good!

Hang on everyone! You're next :)

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Congrats. Hope I also hear good news soon.

iamelle said:

kapitan

Nov 18, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
Doc's Request.
23-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Passport Req..
24-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2015
I am still waiting, they received my docs on February 2014, no news afterwards. Pain-sharing time.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
iamelle said:

Wow Congrats . and Now be ready for Landing :)

Don't know when is my Turn :(

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
CEC_1304 said:
Wow Congrats . and Now be ready for Landing :)

Don't know when is my Turn :(
Don't worry you will get it soon. Stay positive. +1 to encourage you.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
iamelle said:

Congratulation... :D :D

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
@GOKU.. would you mind sharing why CIC called you for an interview?? What doubt they had??? but i am glad you passed it.

Thanks in advance.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
iamitguy said:
@ GOKU.. would you mind sharing why CIC called you for an interview?? What doubt they had??? but i am glad you passed it.

Thanks in advance.

My Interview Experience:

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview.Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 60-70 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 20 minutes talk regarding me and 10 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.

Above Interview is not related to CEC. Please note that my CEC application is still under review required.

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
thanks Goku.. It was interesting to know your experience. Did you apply under FSW not CEC???
Thanks.

Goku said:
My Interview Experience:

My interview was scheduled early in the morning (before embassy's operational time). I was the first one in waiting area, not even all lights were switched on. Only a Security guy to do security check.

He saw Interview invitation letter, did security check, and then told me wait in waiting area. I was told to submit some other document on reception but embassy was not yet opened So, I kept document with myself.

After 5 minutes, I was called in a room for interview.Then the officer told me that they have all the thing they need to assess my application and their concern was my Work Experience and had questions on Genuinity of my company. Few personal question were asked to me as a verification such as my civil status, etc. , then asked me many questions about my company. The officer then started acting weird. I was trying to explain the officer about some questions in Financial Statement of my company which I sent earlier, and suddenly officer got furious and told me that " he know how to read financial statement ". I dint argue. I again explain same thing again and no question was over that.
In other question: Again I was trying to explain what was asked but the officer got angry (may be acting to see if I get scared and lose confidence, as those who lie might get scared in this situation) and told me to end this interview if I didn't answer question properly. But the fact was, whatever I told was a fact and there was nothing else to say (Officer was checking my confidence that if my answer changes if he gets furious), Officer then again asked me the same question. I explained same thing again (I was little scared from inside but I didn't let that came on face), The officer then smiled and said "why didn't you submitted that document of your company", and I replied " I was not asked to submit it, so I didn't". Then the officer said that "Again I will have to send you document request, and you will have to submit it" and I replied that " if you want I can get it from my company and submit it" (I was asked to submit documents twice before interview). Officer said "Ok".

I cant mention few questions here as they are related to my company. But every time the officer insisted on answering the question that was asked. I don't know but what I felt was they knew everything, but they just wanted to hear from me.

Then, officer explained me point which was given to me for education, age, etc., and agreed to CIO- Sydney that I meet MI (from GCMS). Then officer explained me that my Criminality, Medical is clear. All that is remaining is security. Senior officer will complete the security and then will send me RPRF and PPR clubbed together, also explained me everything related to landing and visa validity also advised me to let them know incase of change in Civil status, change in address, etc . I knew all that stuff but I just listened. Then officer told me sign a part on Schedule A or 3(not sure), and asked me if I had any questions. I was not having no questions so I said "No", greeted the officer and then left.

P.S.

Interview was 60-70 minutes long. 40 minutes talk related to my company, 20 minutes talk regarding me and 10 minutes explaining the process from there on.
Officer didn't even saw Additional Document which was requested to bring in Interview.
I was nervous inside but I was confident from outside.
I was not even asked any questions which I thought they would ask. So, people who has interview please don't overstress yourself as they might not have same question as you think they might have.
My interview was scheduled in New York VO. My VO was CPC-Ottawa (as I am in Canada from past 4.5 years), but as they don't conduct interview's so my application was transferred to NYVO, and my VO was changed to NVYO.
I was in New York City 3 days before my interview was scheduled. I had so much fun for 3 day that I didn't even thought of interview for a second because overstress will affect your confidence and less confidence will affect your performance in interview.
Most difficult thing was to pass time after getting interview invitation as it was scheduled after 2.5 months.

Above Interview is not related to CEC. Please note that my CEC application is still under review required.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
iamitguy said:
thanks Goku.. It was interesting to know your experience. Did you apply under FSW not CEC???
Thanks.
I applied under both program. My FSW application was made after CEC application.

Both were under review. Under FSW, Case officer can conduct interview (one on one) if they have any questions, while in CEC they cant as CPC-O doesn't conduct interviews.

iamitguy

Nov 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not at all
AOR Received.
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
Med's Request
19-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Great .. I think you almost there to get PR. Good Luck.. and Thanks for sharing info..

Goku said:
I applied under both program. My FSW application was made after CEC application.

Both were under review. Under FSW, Case officer can conduct interview (one on one) if they have any questions, while in CEC they cant as CPC-O doesn't conduct interviews.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
Thanks everyone! Just hang on. CIC is moving and doing their job. We just have to be a little more patient :)

Sent the passports this morning.