Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
dai001 said:
Hey guys,

So I have got me BOWP. Do I need to send mail to CIC to let them know about this?
Not at all . Please don't send CIC any doc which is nothing to do with your PR process.

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hi folks!!

Any ppr today????
Any guess when cic will be back on track??

Thanks

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
I have received my note today, guess what, no updates at all since August exactly the same as my last note.

I was wondering if the due date of my application is for real. It lists the due date of my CEC is March 7 2015 in the note. anybody has a clue?

Thanks

sendtoclark said:
My GCMS note application will turn to a month on this friday. I hope there will have some progress done. My first note in October saying everything looks good but it need a review on detail of my job duty as the hr letter only listed my wage tiltle without daily duty.
This marathon waiting is killing me.

Will show my note soon.

FredericBM

Oct 24, 2014
Hi all again.

I received my GCMS and its shows at the very bottom that Medicals initiated, awaiting results. I did the medicals last August, so they should have them. How can I know if CIC received it or not?

The doctor said that he could not find my IME number on the system, so he created a UMI number and he said that was normal, it would not be a problem. But now I´m wondering if that is the issue and that is why is taking that long.

Any recomendation?

Thanks!!

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
I have done my medicals & RPRF on november.

ECAS status has changed from Application Received to "IN-Process". but i didn't see any email from CIC. Can anyone advice?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
moksheeth7397 said:

ECAS status has changed from Application Received to "IN-Process". but i didn't see any email from CIC. Can anyone advice?
Which date ECAS status changed to In Process? Thanks

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
moksheeth7397 said:

I have similar status as yours. I have dropped an email yesterday to CIC asking for confirmation on RPRF payment done in November. They have replied to me saying that they have received the payment. You too can do that. Thanks.

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
priyas614 said:
I have similar status as yours. I have dropped an email yesterday to CIC asking for confirmation on RPRF payment done in November. They have replied to me saying that they have received the payment. You too can do that. Thanks.
yes, me too. I asked them about my payment statu, then I got email two days before:

Dear Sir/Madam

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) was received and your application is going through the required assessment process.

Please be advised that no further action is required of you at this time. If additional documents are needed an officer will contact you. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

Due to the high correspondence we receive our office is not able to give you a status update at this time. We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum and up to date. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

maybe they just replied all
:)

hope the info can help us

xhh

Mar 11, 2014
xhh said:
yes, me too. I asked them about my payment statu, then I got email two days before:

Dear Sir/Madam

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) was received and your application is going through the required assessment process.

Please be advised that no further action is required of you at this time. If additional documents are needed an officer will contact you. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

Due to the high correspondence we receive our office is not able to give you a status update at this time. We appreciate your patience and keeping correspondence with our office to a minimum and up to date. In order to process request efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

maybe they just replied all
:)

hope the info can help us, btw, same time line as u , 2.11 filed, 8.30 MR,

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
My inner soul says Today is PPR day for us ;D ;D ;D ;D