Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
CEC_1304 said:
After 45 days of waiting received my GCMS note :

This is how it looks like.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In Progress (Recommend Passed in VO note)
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: In Progress
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final Approved:

difference from my Last GCMS note:
1) I did up-front Medical again (because it was showing expired in my last GCMS) , which reflecting in new GCMS , in detail section for my spouse and dependent Medical shows Passed in PA section shows "In process" (Reason : I got letter from TPH for further few test to nullify mark in my Lung which was appeared in my last MR )- Note: This is also cleared by TPH and result sent by Dr to CIC on 18th Dec 14
2) RPRF received showed in GCMS :)

rest is mostly same

GCMS data taken on 18th Nov , which is 40 days early , so ordered a new note today again
Best of luck brother. I received my GCMS notes in last October. My file was initially reviewed on Sept 8 and put on review for senior officer. It is been almost 4 months since my file was opened. I am still waiting to hear any news from CIC. I am too scared to apply for GCMS notes again.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
Best of luck brother. I received my GCMS notes in last October. My file was initially reviewed on Sept 8 and put on review for senior officer. It is been almost 4 months since my file was opened. I am still waiting to hear any news from CIC. I am too scared to apply for GCMS notes again.
Hey Ali Bro,
After long gap saw your message in forum . Thanks for your wishes :)
Don't worry all will well with you .

You was one of of active member in forum but suddenly disappeared
Don't feel depressed and stay positive brother
I am sure you will hear some good news soon
and yes I will suggest you to order GCMS to know progress

Good Luck Bro

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
CEC_1304 said:
Hey Ali Bro,
After long gap saw your message in forum . Thanks for your wishes :)
Don't worry all will well with you .

You was one of of active member in forum but suddenly disappeared
Don't feel depressed and stay positive brother
I am sure you will hear some good news soon
and yes I will suggest you to order GCMS to know progress

Good Luck Bro
Your welcome brother. I have nothing to share these days. Yes brother, I am positive but worst case scenario, if God forbid CIC refuse my application then EE is really hard to get ITA I do not know what to do.

Suggestion taken just applied for GCMS notes :) thanks for motivating brother.

God bless you

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
Your welcome brother. I have nothing to share these days. Yes brother, I am positive but worst case scenario, if God forbid CIC refuse my application then EE is really hard to get ITA I do not know what to do.

Suggestion taken just applied for GCMS notes :) thanks for motivating brother.

God bless you
Don't worry EE condition will not apply for you as you will get PR under CEC only :) i am sure
Good luck and enjoy Bro :)

usid

Sep 23, 2013
Hello fine people.

First off, would like to say thank you to everyone here for all the input while applying for PR via the CEC track.

I have a situation that I would like some advice on, any help/feedback is appreciated.

My current scenario :

Applied for CEC : Application received Feb 24th 2014.
AOR: Received on March 17th 2014.

I then used my AOR to apply for a BOWP and extend my expiring PGWP(March 31st 2013) to March 31st 2014.

So as things stand, I am on a Bridged Open Work Permit due to expire on March 31st 2014.

My concern is that I have not heard anything back regarding my application. I checked the ECAS and the status shows as 'application received' : 'We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2014.'

I assume that given there is a 13 month average processing time, that I should be able to receive my PR before my BOWP expires on March 31st 2014. However, in the interim I have asked to view the case notes for my application (I put in an application for this on Dec 24th and there seems to be a 30 day waiting period to receive any notes/info on my case).

My question to anyone who can help is -

1) Can I further extend my BOWP in the event that my PR application is not accepted/ready before March 31st 2014?
2) Alternatively, can I apply for any other type of work permit (closed or employee sponsored?) so as to remain in Canada while my CEC application is being processed?
3) What course of action is recommended in this situation if someone has experienced a similar scenario?

ALSO - I have read that you cannot extend you WP if you have had a total of 4 years cumulative issuing. In my case, I had a 3 year PGWP and a 1 year BOWP, but I have only worked for less than 24 months in total (other months were spent outside Canada or unemployed). Does this effect my chances to renew/extend a work permit?

Thanks in advance :)

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Yes you can apply for second bowp just add your aor email with the letter.i just applied to weeks ago for my second bowp.

usid

Sep 23, 2013
dd17dd86 said:
Yes you can apply for second bowp just add your aor email with the letter.i just applied to weeks ago for my second bowp.
Thanks, I take it your PR application is taking longer than expected?

In the event that I apply for a second BOWP, how long do they usually issue them for?

Durgesh_jpr

Oct 29, 2014
Dear members,

I have a situation where I applied in Feb 2014 for PR under CEC category and receive AOR in Mar 2014. From that time my application status didn't change it is still showing the status "We have received your application on 28th Feb 2014". It is almost 10 months and no change in status.

My consultant sent reminder mail to CIC as well and they respond that "application will be in Process as per the regulatory timelines. As of now we don't required any additional information. In case of any information required concern immigration officer will contact you".

I saw that most of the people which applied in Feb 2014 got their PR and My application status still "Application received" !!!

Is there anybody else who are facing the similar issue? Is there anyone whose status still showing "Application received"? I have no idea what should I do, as they say 13 month processing time and 10 months already passed with the status "Application received".

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Durgesh_jpr said:
Dear members,

I have a situation where I applied in Feb 2014 for PR under CEC category and receive AOR in Mar 2014. From that time my application status didn't change it is still showing the status "We have received your application on 28th Feb 2014". It is almost 10 months and no change in status.

My consultant sent reminder mail to CIC as well and they respond that "application will be in Process as per the regulatory timelines. As of now we don't required any additional information. In case of any information required concern immigration officer will contact you".

I saw that most of the people which applied in Feb 2014 got their PR and My application status still "Application received" !!!

Is there anybody else who are facing the similar issue? Is there anyone whose status still showing "Application received"? I have no idea what should I do, as they say 13 month processing time and 10 months already passed with the status "Application received".
Let me make you comfortable .
Their are many not only you , whose ECAS status is showing as "Application received" so relax
my 2nd Q to you , did you received MR or not ? if not that is concern , please order GCMS note to know issue with your application

Good Luck

Miketvguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O(CEC-Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr
Passport Req..
15-Sept/19-Sept submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Exempted Country
LANDED..........
30 Sept(Same day COPR)
yes, there are more than 40 folks like you.
You want to join this thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/who-waiting-for-mr-for-more-than-8-months-please-join-here-t248369.0.html

Durgesh_jpr said:
Dear members,

abhic2

Mar 14, 2014
Hi Guys!
New Year and Same old Dilemma :) :)
I have a question on BOP process post PR process change.
I heard that BOPs are no longer valid now, is this true ?
How this is going to work for people who are still under old process?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
abhic2 said:
Hi Guys!
New Year and Same old Dilemma :) :)
I have a question on BOP process post PR process change.
I heard that BOPs are no longer valid now, is this true ?
How this is going to work for people who are still under old process?
What is BOP?

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
abhic2 said:
Bridged Open Work Permit
1. BOWP is valid until date which is printed on the BOWP.
2. As per CIC, applications which are accepted before Jan 1, 2015 will be assessed based on rules which were in force at the time the application was received. I hope that also applies for BOWP (as it is part of "old" CEC).