+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nitin.Oberoi said:
I am also in same boat sent three emails and 1 mail still no response from them. I received MR on 15 Aug Doctor confirmed he submitted report on 11 Sept still nothing changed in status it is still Application Received and no RPRF .
Is there any mention abt medicals received in gcms notes. I seriously doubt, the medical results didn't reach cic or it was not evaluated. Just follow up on both sides. Doctor and cic. If possible get the proof of med submission and date. You need to provide, the doctor name and address, med done date and date when it was sent in the email

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
I got RPRF email on 28th Oct. Paid on 30th Oct. ECAS shows In process with date as 31st Oct when they started processing the application.
I am still waiting for PPR. I see people who got RPRF on 28th Oct have got PPR. Is there anyone else with similar timeline (RPRF 28th Oct) and waiting for PPR?

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
freebird1977 said:
I got RPRF email on 28th Oct. Paid on 30th Oct. ECAS shows In process with date as 31st Oct when they started processing the application.
I am still waiting for PPR. I see people who got RPRF on 28th Oct have got PPR. Is there anyone else with similar timeline (RPRF 28th Oct) and waiting for PPR?
There are couple of us waiting for ppr. We got and paid RPRF on 28th Oct.

RajbirPannu

Nov 12, 2013
Guys even I paid RPPF fees on 28 th ans nothing is showinb on my ecas status. some of March applicants got their PPR. worried man

Nitin.Oberoi

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Request
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
bc123 said:
Is there any mention abt medicals received in gcms notes. I seriously doubt, the medical results didn't reach cic or it was not evaluated. Just follow up on both sides. Doctor and cic. If possible get the proof of med submission and date. You need to provide, the doctor name and address, med done date and date when it was sent in the email
Thanks for the reply. In the GCMS notes ordered on 9 Sept Medicals were in process and in General notes it is Appears to meet requirements. I have ordered another notes on 20 OCT still have to wait for 10 more days. You have a valid point Medical might have not received by CIC, will check with Dr and send all the receipts to CIC.

KPJT

Oct 26, 2014
Yes you can count me in,but I'm Jan 2014 applicant.

Let's hope for the best!! Keep posted...

Thanks.
quote author=freebird1977 link=topic=182482.msg3700972#msg3700972 date=1415590481]
[/quote]

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
Friends

I got PPR an hour back. Very relieved to see the PPR email... :)

I need some help though, with a situation. My daughter's passport was expiring and hence I had applied for renewal. The application is pending at the Indian consulate for 3 weeks now. Normal processing time is 4-6 weeks. The PPR email I have only 30 days to send the passports. This came as a surprise since I had read in the forum that we get 60 days to submit the passport.

What are my options if the passport renewal of my daughter is getting delayed? Can I request CIC for an extension?
Also, do I need to send both old and new passport to CIC? This is because PR application has old passport number.

Hope rest of Feb applicants get RPRF/PPR soon...

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
OMG,
I have noticed that everybody has some problem.

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
freebird1977 said:
Friends

I got PPR an hour back. Very relieved to see the PPR email... :)

I need some help though, with a situation. My daughter's passport was expiring and hence I had applied for renewal. The application is pending at the Indian consulate for 3 weeks now. Normal processing time is 4-6 weeks. The PPR email I have only 30 days to send the passports. This came as a surprise since I had read in the forum that we get 60 days to submit the passport.

What are my options if the passport renewal of my daughter is getting delayed? Can I request CIC for an extension?
Also, do I need to send both old and new passport to CIC? This is because PR application has old passport number.

Hope rest of Feb applicants get RPRF/PPR soon...
Congratulation to you and your family, I dont know what to do in your case but calling CIC customer care is useless, one must contact on given email id in PPR email as soon as possible.

Karan42

Nov 10, 2014
hi,

I applied for PR on feb 2014 through an consultancy firm. They are my representatives for my pr application.

In May or June they got an update from immigration that my ielts results are expiring and I need to redo it and in addition to it I need to also provide an affidavidit for my date of birth.

I did provide the above information by last week of August 2014. Th consultancy confirm they sent the information by first week of September. But till date I don't have an file number for my pr application.

My work permit is expiring in January and I have stayed in Canada for last 4.6 years.. Could some one advise whether they have expirenced similar delay or is there is a chance I will get the pr number before December.. How do I check the status of my application

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Hi guys,
I have question, should I get an individual email for my spouse on her email?
Or
Just one email for both of us.

I have got only one email asking for PPR.

Please let me know.

Karan42

Nov 10, 2014
Karan42 said:
hi,

I applied for PR on feb 2014 through an consultancy firm. They are my representatives for my pr application.

In May or June they got an update from immigration that my ielts results are expiring and I need to redo it and in addition to it I need to also provide an affidavidit for my date of birth.

I did provide the above information by last week of August 2014. Th consultancy confirm they sent the information by first week of September. But till date I don't have an file number for my pr application.

My work permit is expiring in January and I have stayed in Canada for last 4.6 years.. Could some one advise whether they have expirenced similar delay or is there is a chance I will get the pr number before December.. How do I check the status of my application.

All I have is my client is and whenever I search in cic site there is no application status found.. Kindly help I am worried a lot on this perspective

LuckyAL

Feb 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2014
Med's Request
01-Jul-2014
Passport Req..
30-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2015
Karan42 said:
hi,

My work permit is expiring in January and I have stayed in Canada for last 4.6 years.. Could some one advise whether they have expirenced similar delay or is there is a chance I will get the pr number before December.. How do I check the status of my application
A suggestion - Your work permit documents would have the UCI number somewhere. Check ECAS website based off the UCI number. If its there in the system, your representative can maybe email CIC for the AOR.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Karan42 said:
hi,

Hmmm... first time I hear CIC requests IELTS update. It supposed to be no older than 2 years at the time CIC receives the application, but after that it does not expire.

And if you have already received AOR, than you can apply for BOWP.

It seems that your representative sent the application in Feb (or March) but it has been returned for some reason (maybe missing birth certificate). By then your IELTS expired and your representative asked you to redo it. If the application was sent in the first week of September (check with your representative), than you should look into "September thread" to see what is average time for getting AOR. Once you receive AOR you will be eligible to apply for BOWP.