+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
can someone tell what docs are required if I ask my frnd in Canada to apply for my GCMS notes?
Only consent form right?

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Feb_2014 said:
can someone tell what docs are required if I ask my frnd in Canada to apply for my GCMS notes?
Only consent form right?
Yes. May be good to provide ID proof as well which would have signature on it. Not to mention, but your friend needs to upload his ID proof as well.

Deep777

Oct 22, 2014
Hi Guys,

My one frnd saw this status "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
can anybody explain what that mean? BTw he allready did medical and landed fees submiited.
please explain.

Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Deep777 said:
Hi Guys,

My one frnd saw this status "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."
can anybody explain what that mean? BTw he allready did medical and landed fees submiited.
please explain.

Thanks
That means his application is complete and soon will get PPR.

Alberto945

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
07-02-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
CPR 23-03-2015
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 Finally
Morning. I checked my status on CIC today and it says they cannot identify the information I provide. Before I used to check the status and it appeared as application received and I could even change my address.

Is there anything wrong with the system these days?

Many thanks :(

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Deep777 said:
Hi Guys,

please explain.

Thanks
What is his ECAS status? "In Progress" or "Decision Made". Ask him to check his mail. He might've got PPR yesterday night.

sparkshooter

Mar 18, 2014
Hi popcorn group! Has anyone sent anything to CIC via email recently? Are auto-confirmations going out still? I emailed in a document on Friday and didn't get an auto-confirmation. Wanted to make sure that is normal.

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
sparkshooter said:
Hi popcorn group! Has anyone sent anything to CIC via email recently? Are auto-confirmations going out still? I emailed in a document on Friday and didn't get an auto-confirmation. Wanted to make sure that is normal.
It's normal these days. Just forward the same e-mail and ask CIC to confirm if you have doubts about e-mail delivery.

mjaffer53

Star Member
Feb 18, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
sparkshooter said:
I emailed them a few days ago and received an auto-confirmation email

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
sparkshooter said:
Yes , I sent 2 mails last week , one for my upfront MR scanned copy (got auto reply as well as Proper mail reply from CIC agent) and 2nd mail i did yesterday for my upfront RPRF (cpc-ctd was in CC) and got auto mail

Just one suggestion : don't resend again same mail as from my experience CIC not going to entertain by sending duplicate mails

Rest is up to you

Good Luck

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Yes , I sent 2 mails last week , one for my upfront MR scanned copy (got auto reply as well as Proper mail reply from CIC agent) and 2nd mail i did yesterday for my upfront RPRF (cpc-ctd was in CC) and got auto mail

Just one suggestion : don't resend again same mail as from my experience CIC not going to entertain by sending duplicate mails

Rest is up to you

Good Luck
There is no harm in forwarding same e-mail just for once if you don't get auto response. I did once and got reply from CIC agent confirming they received my document.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
lenininy2k said:
There is no harm in forwarding same e-mail just for once if you don't get auto response. I did once and got reply from CIC agent confirming they received my document.
That was my opinion bro :)
Every one have different experience with CIC.

I do remember when I sent RCMP confirmation mail I did not received any reply , then i sent again reminder but no luck , but while sending PCC i made a note saying "please confirm whether cic received RCMP also?"

And this time i got confirmation for both of my doc .
so there is no hard rule for this

Thanks

freebird1977

Feb 1, 2014
Seniors

Please provide some guidance for my situation. I got PPR yesterday asking to submit passports withing 30 days. My daughter's passport is at Indian consulate for renewal.

Can I ask CIC for an extension to 30 day deadline?

Do i need to send both old and new passport to CIC? The application was filed with the old passport.

Deep777

Oct 22, 2014
lenininy2k said:
What is his ECAS status? "In Progress" or "Decision Made". Ask him to check his mail. He might've got PPR yesterday night.
lenininy2k said:
Yeah, He got PPR email yesterday night