+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

azuman

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Help. Here is my status.AOR in March. Still no MR. Applied for GCMS notes and got them yesterday. Here is what is going on.

1. They did the math wrong for my number of hours for one of the employment.
2. In one job I was a coordinator and then promoted to a manager. But I did not separate them in to 2 different sets of responsibilities.

It says review required by the officer.

Here is my question. Do I send them documents that will correct these two issues or do i wait for them to get back to me? Should I say that this is what I found in the GCMS notes and here are my documents to correct the misalignment?

Thoughts?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
azuman said:
Help. Here is my status.AOR in March. Still no MR. Applied for GCMS notes and got them yesterday. Here is what is going on.

1. They did the math wrong for my number of hours for one of the employment.
2. In one job I was a coordinator and then promoted to a manager. But I did not separate them in to 2 different sets of responsibilities.

It says review required by the officer.

Here is my question. Do I send them documents that will correct these two issues or do i wait for them to get back to me? Should I say that this is what I found in the GCMS notes and here are my documents to correct the misalignment?

Thoughts?
Please provide document immediately which clear the gap (Since you already know the issue) , Don't wait for them to ask.

Good Luck

Pwadhwani

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Vancouver,BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 10th 2014
AOR Received.
March 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
February 25th 2015
Med's Done....
February 28th 2015 - RPRF paid Upfront
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2015
LANDED..........
15-05-2015
Feb_2014 said:
Pwadhwani, Pls share your timelines....

I hv almost lost hope...Received AOR in mid Mar then no updates...
Sure...
Application received 10th february 2014
AOR- 7th March

No update since then.

GCMS applied on 7th oct...received yesterday.

azuman

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Please provide document immediately which clear the gap (Since you already know the issue) , Don't wait for them to ask.

Good Luck
Thanks man. BTW, it was not a mistake from their part about the number of hours (I thought it was 40 per week, they only took 30 even though I worked 40 per week) . So its just the information about the roles.

moahammadi740

Aug 12, 2014
varunsabhlok said:
Hi Goku,

I did send my file under CEC last week. Mail was received by CIC yesterday. :)
Hi, Do you have any update form your case ? is this in Sydney or Ottawa ? I have AOR also 28 Feb, 2014 and they asked me medical on june, but i dont know how long does it take to get PR

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Hi guys,
I just received PPR about 40 mins ago. For folks who are worried about ECAS status not changing, mine is still in "IN PROCESS" so ECAS does not always truly reflect where your application is in its journey..... For the longest time, my status was "Application received" and even the "IN PROCESS" happened only a few days ago after I paid my RPRF.

I am in US so I have to figure whats the best way to send the passport to CPC ottawa - i had heard that for US residents, we have to send the passport to a location in US but its not mentioned in the email I received. I have to send it to CPC Ottawa through Canada Post or Courier. I must also print a shipping label from Canada Post for return and include it within.
Two questions: After receiving the Visa, within how many days do I have to do the landing procedure? I am in no hurry as I do not want to immigrate immediately to Canada. Does my 5 year time frame for residency obligation start only once I land?

Thanks to everyone in this forum esp to Goku, Ali and SRavi for their valuable inputs...

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Guys received ppr :D :D :D
It's been a smooth journey so far
Applied by self on 25 February.
Aor 18 mar.
Sent PCC and addl docs (without cic asking) around April
Got meds 6 sep
Done 8 sep
Med recd 16 October
Rprf 28 oct
Ppr 6 nov

bc123

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
@leniny2k
Hope you got your ppr as well

Thanks guys. Thanks to Ali, Goku, Gurinder and other star members for their suggestions in the forum

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Pwadhwani said:
Sure...
Application received 10th february 2014
AOR- 7th March

No update since then.

GCMS applied on 7th oct...received yesterday.

thanks...what are you planning to do now?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Dear members ,

I am going to pay upfront RPRF fee , I have below Queries , please some one who already paid may help :

1) I need to pay fee just for myself and Spouse . right ? (In my application my wife and One dependent son, who is 4 year old)
2) Once payment done I need to take printout of receipt Do i need to fill some details like name address manually /or directly on PDF receipt?
3) This receipt I need to send CIC only through email or hard copy also ?
4) which email id i need to use "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca or CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca"

Thanks friends
waiting for response

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
See my answers inline
CEC_1304 said:
Dear members ,

I am going to pay upfront RPRF fee , I have below Queries , please some one who already paid may help :

1) I need to pay fee just for myself and Spouse . right ? (In my application my wife and One dependent son, who is 4 year old)
A. Yes Only for you and your spouse ($490 + $490 = $980 total)
2) Once payment done I need to take printout of receipt Do i need to fill some details like name address manually /or directly on PDF receipt?
A. PDF is not editable so take a printout and fill your details.
3) This receipt I need to send CIC only through email or hard copy also ?
A. Sending E-mail is faster. No need to send hard copy. Fill your details, scan and send an e-mail.
4) which email id i need to use "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca or CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca"
A. Yes send receipt to "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca"(Without spaces). You can CC to CPC CTD Ottawa

Thanks friends
waiting for response

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
lenininy2k said:
See my answers inline
Thanks so much + 1 for your help

Just one more Q Do i need to include this ID also "CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca" while sending mail to cic? or it is same as "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca"

Please confirm

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Thanks so much + 1 for your help

Just one more Q Do i need to include this ID also "CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca" while sending mail to cic? or it is same as "CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca"

Please confirm
CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca is the e-mail address that CIC asked me to send receipt for faster processing.