AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
Hi... I am done with the medicals and waiting for RPRF. The GCMS notes I ordered last month indicates "RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements." Does this mean that second review from VO is not needed at this time? I talked with CIC yesterday, and they confirmed that criminality/security is in-process. Hope to receive RPRF soon...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
priyas614 said:
Hi... I am done with the medicals and waiting for RPRF. The GCMS notes I ordered last month indicates "RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements." Does this mean that second review from VO is not needed at this time? I talked with CIC yesterday, and they confirmed that criminality/security is in-process. Hope to receive RPRF soon...
Your application is in good shape , don't worry you will hear something soon.

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
alijumani said:
I would wait for the VO change email reply from CIC
Thanks Ali,
Do you have any idea about people who got reply for such change? Means, they are told to submit his/her spouse`s passport to back home country and his/her (residing in Canada) passport at CPP office.
I hope, it would not affect my passport submission and getting it back.

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
Gurindar said:
Your application is in good shape , don't worry you will hear something soon.
Thanks Gurindar.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
rtaylor said:
Thanks Ali,
Do you have any idea about people who got reply for such change? Means, they are told to submit his/her spouse`s passport to back home country and his/her (residing in Canada) passport at CPP office.
I hope, it would not affect my passport submission and getting it back.
No, Since you are in Canada your passport will deal as per CPP Ottawa timeline for visa printing and your spouse passport will deal with the average processing time at local CHC for visa printing.

samiamazigh

Jan 25, 2014
priyas614 said:
hello there , how did you talk to cic?? did you call them on the phone and asked them about your status?? can I get the phone number please ??? thank you and good luck

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
priyas614 said:
in my GCMS also same "RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements."
Going to pay RPRF next week once my Dr will upload Medical result

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
samiamazigh said:
hello there , how did you talk to cic?? did you call them on the phone and asked them about your status?? can I get the phone number please ??? thank you and good luck
Actually my husband has called at the CIC call center number at 1-888-242-2100 to report a fraud call (pretending to be from CIC) which he received yesterday morning asking about his confidential info. My husband asked the CIC agent if they can see any notes regarding that call and if they need any additional documents/information. The agent confirmed that CIC never makes such calls and they don't need any thing from our end and currently criminality/security is in progress. Thanks.

priyas614

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
CEC_1304 said:
in my GCMS also same "RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements."
Going to pay RPRF next week once my Dr will upload Medical result
Hi, have you received RPRF email or you will be paying it upfront? Thanks.

Djpolarbear

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 6, 2014
AOR Received.
March 5, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
Med's Request
August 21, 2014
Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
priyas614 said:
Why don't you pay it now? I paid upfront. They process your application faster if everything is in order. I recommend you guys who are still waiting for RPRF email to pay it right away. You will save time believe me.

You can either pay it online or pay it at any Bank. There is pink payment receipts attached to every application form. You pay it and send the copy to CPP Ottawa. I did this way right after I got MR email. I sent it in the same day to CPP Ottawa. I also attached the email they sent me for MR. I also wrote an explanation letter. That's it. Then you don't need to worry about when you will receive the RPRF email.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
priyas614 said:
I have not received RPRF email. I will pay it upfront .
Just waiting my dr to upload result.. upfront MR i did on 4th Nov as my earlier MR was expired (came to know from GCMS note)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Djpolarbear said:
Why don't you pay it now? I paid upfront. They process your application faster if everything is in order. I recommend you guys who are still waiting for RPRF email to pay it right away. You will save time believe me.

You can either pay it online or pay it at any Bank. There is pink payment receipts attached to every application form. You pay it and send the copy to CPP Ottawa. I did this way right after I got MR email. I sent it in the same day to CPP Ottawa. I also attached the email they sent me for MR. I also wrote an explanation letter. That's it. Then you don't need to worry about when you will receive the RPRF email.
Yes now I will pay it upfront as now I came to know that my eligibility VO recommended passed :)
if eligblity was pending for second VO review then i could have waited

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Pwadhwani, Pls share your timelines....

I hv almost lost hope...Received AOR in mid Mar then no updates...

Pwadhwani said:
hhmm I hope i know it by the end of this month... have been waiting since so long so may as well a month or 2 more :p

Thanks alot.

Sanju214

Nov 26, 2013
alijumani said:
Hi sanjay my file has the same notes by visa officer and send to another officer for review, but the VO did not mention "web base search conducted" sentence in my file. ADDITIONAL NOTES: work experience does not appears to meet the requirement. Review required
AliBhai,

Lets hope for the best..

Sanjay