Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
HI Ali,

I think you should remove Muyo from the spread sheet as he is a March applicants, he is in March spreadsheet already.

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAM_jit said:
on 3rd march they received at CIO
Think you can wait for few more days and check whether your ECAS details are displayed. There are few people in this forum who got their AOR without being the CC charged :eek: If you neither get your AOR nor get your ECAS please contact CIO-SYDNEY.

RAM_jit

Mar 24, 2014
MY FILE GOT REJECTED AND CAME BACK JUST NOW .....!! I MADE MISTAKE IN TYPING THE YEAR (INSTEAD OF PUTTING MY WORK EXPERIENCE TILL FEB 28 2014 ... I TYPED IT AS FEB 28 2013 .. :( :( AND MY WORK PERMIT IS GETTING EXPIRED IN 2 WEEKS TIME :( :( ... I REALLY DONT KNW WHT TO DO NOW .... :( :(

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
RAM_jit said:
MY FILE GOT REJECTED AND CAME BACK JUST NOW .....!! I MADE MISTAKE IN TYPING THE YEAR (INSTEAD OF PUTTING MY WORK EXPERIENCE TILL FEB 28 2014 ... I TYPED IT AS FEB 28 2013 .. :( :( AND MY WORK PERMIT IS GETTING EXPIRED IN 2 WEEKS TIME :( :( ... I REALLY DONT KNW WHT TO DO NOW .... :( :(
I sorry to hear that. I do not understand why do people not have someone to double check with. Send your application again with necessary changes. Double check everything this time. If I were you I would take vacations from work until I get my AOR. Once the AOR come apply for BOWP and resume work good luck

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
alijumani said:
I sorry to hear that. I do not understand why do people not have someone to double check with. Send your application again with necessary changes. Double check everything this time. If I were you I would take vacations from work until I get my AOR. Once the AOR come apply for BOWP and resume work good luck
Could you please explain how will taking vacations help him in his case? Because his work permit ends in two weeks and vacations can't postpone this process. Maybe there's something I miss.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
nov1061 said:
Could you please explain how will taking vacations help him in his case? Because his work permit ends in two weeks and vacations can't postpone this process. Maybe there's something I miss.
I am not proposing postpone the process. All I want to say I would never work without proper authorization. My apology, vacations means unpaid vacations until he would again able to work legally.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
alijumani said:
I am not proposing postpone the process. All I want to say I would never work without proper authorization. My apology, vacations means unpaid vacations until he would again able to work legally.
Thanks "alumani". I thought there was "something" I didn't know about.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
Miketvguy said:
Hello, popcorn squad. :D :D :D :D

I got the AOR today 4:01 PM.
My bank confirmed this morning
money order didn't cashed, yet.
But in the afternoon I got a AOR e-mail and CIC says
17, March they received my pay, already. ::) ::)
However,,,

Viva! popcorn squad!

So, Alijumani/Goku if you update me I'll appreciate that.
Congrats!!!

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Here's what you can do.

1.Apply right away for your PR under CEC (and make sure you have made the necessary changes and have someone double check your application for you this time).
2.Wait till the last week of your work permit's expiry date. About 5 days or so before your work permit expires, apply for your bridging open work permit (paper based application NOT via online) explaining that you have applied for your PR under CEC and that you are waiting to receive your AOR. Hopefully by the time CIC begins to process your work permit, your AOR would have been issued and they will see the same on GCMS and issue you your new work permit. Ensure that your application reaches CIC office before your exisitng work permit expires.

Note that after your work permit expires, you can still continue to work until a decision is made on your bridging open work permit application. This is called implied status and be sure to explain this all very clearly to your employer so that they can allow you to continue working for them.

Check out the below thread. Page 3 will be helpful to you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-for-a-successful-bowp-application-t147650.30.html

Also read: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob485A.asp

Good luck!

RAM_jit said:

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Guys, it would be great if some of you, who post on a regular basis, could put the
URL to my website >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ << in their signature, so other
users always have it handy when they're looking for something.

simrim

Feb 20, 2014
Guys..

Seems like I'm stuck in applying the PCC from UK. In UK PCC form it is mentioned to endorse the photograph who has known you for a minimum of 2 years, but I have been in Canada for last 1.5 yrs. Also, mentioned that the endorse person can get any calls from UK Police to verify.

Can anyone share the experience with the same scenario or do we really need to get the photograph endorsed?

Denish918

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-03-2014
File Transfer...
16-03-2014
Med's Request
24-03-1205
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27/4/2015
LANDED..........
12/05/2015
iam_toby said:
Guys, it would be great if some of you, who post on a regular basis, could put the
URL to my website >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ << in their signature, so other
users always have it handy when they're looking for something.
I just gave you Good for your awesome work>>>>> :) :)