+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Gurindar said:
Above is critical point , No way you can send Reference Letter on Indian Address and by Indian HR , To count experience the proof should be given from a canadian operations of the company .
I have a slightly different experience reg. this. I worked in Canadian subsidiary of my MNC and the HR is primarily based out of US. The HR issued me a letter which had only the US headquarters address and no where the Canadian address was mentioned. They just mentioned that I was employed in <MNC Name> at the Toronto office and the time period. HR did not even give me a a list of duties as they are not authorized to do so. My manager gave me the letter containing a list of duties but it was on a plain white paper and not on Company letterhead. I explained the HR policy and attached an email sent by HR explaining the same. I guess in my case, the VO bought it as I received PPR a few days ago and have just sent the passport. I think if they are satisfied that the HR operates from a different country (which is true in many MNCs), they may accept the letterhead with the address of the location where HR is based - just make sure you explain this clearly in the cover letter.
regards,
Chetan

mooer

Mar 6, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
16-09-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt - RPRF 06-11-14
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 26-01-15
LANDED..........
01-02-15
I see a March applicant got their COPR last week! March guys are sure moving fast...

Karan42

Nov 10, 2014
Hi all,

Thanks to your suggestion for my question. I reached out to cic to provide me an update on the status of my application.

I got back an reply today from them, the following reply
According to our records the Canadian Experience Class application that was submitted in Feb 2014 was returned as it was deemed incomplete.

In Oct 2014 an application under Canadian Experience Class was received and is currently awaiting processing. You will be contacted in due course.

Now that I know my application reached cic on October I will follow up in October queue..

Would any one help me understanding "awaiting process" status, does that mean they have not started working on the application received ( which means, there is some percentage of chance for rejection) or the application is good enough and considered for processing( no missing parts or issues with application).

Sorry for this question I am a bit concerned about the delay of aor

chowdh70

Mar 2, 2014
RFPR Requested on 6th November. Payment made 18th November 2014. Could you please update the xl sheet? Also what is the next stage?

RajbirPannu

Nov 12, 2013
I am really fed up ....Checking ECAS every hour and forum but there is nothing. Really makes me confused that March applicants are receiving PPR every single day, What happened to our FEB officers?

Nitin.Oberoi

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Request
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
Hi Seniors, need your views on this. Finally my medicals have been updated and as per last GCMS notes comments are "Appears to meet requirements". Whats do you suggest shall I pay upfront RPRF fee or wait for CIC's request. Also I have a holiday planned in December, how many days it takes for Visa stamping after PPR.
Thanks..

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Hi Seniors, need your views on this. Finally my medicals have been updated and as per last GCMS notes comments are "Appears to meet requirements". Whats do you suggest shall I pay upfront RPRF fee or wait for CIC's request. Also I have a holiday planned in December, how many days it takes for Visa stamping after PPR.
Thanks..
That's what I did , As soon my medicals are updated I paid RPRF as in GCMS notes ELIG was passed .
I personally feel go on and pay the fees which you have to pay anyways , no point holding it.

Ideally should take 10 business days.

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
RajbirPannu said:
I am really fed up ....Checking ECAS every hour and forum but there is nothing. Really makes me confused that March applicants are receiving PPR every single day, What happened to our FEB officers?
Hold tight bro!! Ours will be in queue for PPR.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Nitin.Oberoi said:
Thanks..
Pay your RPRF fee Nitin upfront :)

Nitin.Oberoi

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Request
15-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
LANDED..........
27-03-2015
Thanks Gurindhar and CEC_2014.

Miketvguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O(CEC-Inland)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr
Passport Req..
15-Sept/19-Sept submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Exempted Country
LANDED..........
30 Sept(Same day COPR)
Order GCMS note.

Hi Folks.
I'm still waiting for Medical request.
So, I'm going to request GCMS note.
I have some question.
Currently, I live in Canada.
Which one should I select?
-Privacy Act or Access to Information Act(Requires $5)?
-Cases file or Corporate files

I appreciate your help in advance.

Cheers.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Miketvguy said:
Order GCMS note.

Hi Folks.
I have some question.

Cheers.
Privacy Act
Case File

Choose Electronic File (Soft Copy)

dai001

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Miketvguy said:
Order GCMS note.

Hi Folks.
I have some question.

Cheers.

And join this group : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/who-waiting-for-mr-for-more-than-8-months-please-join-here-t248369.270.html

harry0608

Oct 3, 2014
I couldn't find any MR since the end of Sep. till mid-november, more than 45 days, including my appl.(Rcvd. 24 Feb. AOR 17 Mar.)

Is it look normal? Of course, our pool(Feb 2014 Applicants sheet) must be just a little portion of all applicants, MR was stopped at the end of Sep. Just a half of us have got MR and the following processing and the rest are still waiting, waiting, waiting...

Are CIC's VO on strike? Are our applications in gabbage?

Good luck everybody!!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
harry0608 said:
I couldn't find any MR since the end of Sep. till mid-november, more than 45 days, including my appl.(Rcvd. 24 Feb. AOR 17 Mar.)

Is it look normal? Of course, our pool(Feb 2014 Applicants sheet) must be just a little portion of all applicants, MR was stopped at the end of Sep. Just a half of us have got MR and the following processing and the rest are still waiting, waiting, waiting...

Are CIC's VO on strike? Are our applications in gabbage?

Nope and its not in "Garbage" , I think that was sarcasm .

BTW what your GCMS notes says about your ELIG ?

Good luck everybody!!