+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Hang in there Messenger! Bad Lucks do turn around eventually. Mr. Bad luck is all around you now, but I am pretty sure Ms. Goodluck will smile upon yah and will give you a tight hug! I am with Mr. Bad Luck now, and things aren't really getting in my favor. Work wise and Life wife. But we can't really do anything about it but to hang on tight, right?.. Wishing you all the best and your wife messenger! Your baby will be your charm! i am pretty sure about that!..

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Kazuma said:
Hang in there Messenger! Bad Lucks do turn around eventually. Mr. Bad luck is all around you now, but I am pretty sure Ms. Goodluck will smile upon yah and will give you a tight hug! I am with Mr. Bad Luck now, and things aren't really getting in my favor. Work wise and Life wife. But we can't really do anything about it but to hang on tight, right?.. Wishing you all the best and your wife messenger! Your baby will be your charm! i am pretty sure about that!..
kazuma you don't know how good you made me feel. Maybe I should give you a hug too for your kind and thoughtful words. God bless you my friend. I will think of what you said to me to help me go through!

Much appreciated
messenger

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Awww.. Just sharing some thoughts sir! The start of 2013 for me is not a good start. But hey! after 3 months, things are getting a little bit good for me. So hang tight sir!!..

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Kazuma said:
Awww.. Just sharing some thoughts sir! The start of 2013 for me is not a good start. But hey! after 3 months, things are getting a little bit good for me. So hang tight sir!!..
Forgive me but I forgot with all my troubles. Are you Filipino?
Would you like to state your details for the spreadsheet so you may keep track of your progress?

messenger

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Yes sir! I am a filipino! and Yes sir! i would love to add in some info and details about the process of my application! :)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Kazuma said:
Yes sir! I am a filipino! and Yes sir! i would love to add in some info and details about the process of my application! :)
Hi my friend. Because I've been in the Philippines about 6 times so far and have many many friends there I know how respectful and polite are your people! Please don't call me sir :). My user name is messenger and my real name is Athanasios but I would prefer Tom. Which part of the country are you from? I have been to Subic, Clark, and of course to Manila. Very soon I should be going again to Clark and maybe Poro Point

In order to enter your info correctly please fill in the following if you have them

Visa Office
Medicals done
Application sent
Application received as per tracking
AOR received (1st stage)
SA received (1st stage)

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
messenger said:
Thanks Gary. That's very kind of you!
The truth is i am starting of losing my nerve. It seems that although the year started on the right track by giving us a precious gift to wait for a new baby, February and March are not very kind on us. Our apps are lost in deep space, and my spouse in hospital with a needle in her arm 24/24
Weather is not helping either. Europe has been hit by a very big early spring winter blast and we in Greece getting the aftermath.
Hopefully something should change soon
It's funny because 13 is my favourite number and has ALWAYS been lucky for me and my family, but 2013 has not been kind so far either. Job hunting is slow and arduous and my dad got diagnosed with prostate cancer, though they caught it early. The thing keeping me going is that it will only get better. 13 will come through for me eventually! :) Glad your wife is feeling better and that the baby is looking good too!!
I feel like 2013 will be end up being good for all of us! It's just a slow start!

inhinyeronina

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Thanks everyone! I was late for work this morning so I wasn't able to reply to your messages. hehe :D

fandv said:
Congrats inhinyeronina! Hope to get mine soon too!!

Have you done anything so far to get their attention? Perhaps you reported to them that they surpassed your normal processing times? Or you emailed cpcm-extcom with the subject "Application past processing times"?
Hello Fandv! Thank you. Never-ever give up. Call them in a week or so. In my case, I didn't do anything besides waiting patiently, keeping myself busy and praying the novena for 9 consecutive days. The only time I spoke to them was last Wednesday, March 6. I asked the agent why I haven't receive any aor yet. She told me to wait 2-3 weeks and if I still haven't receive any, I must call them back. I know how you feel. We're on the same boat.

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
inhinyeronina said:
Thanks everyone! I was late for work this morning so I wasn't able to reply to your messages. hehe :D

Hello Fandv! Thank you. Never-ever give up. Call them in a week or so. In my case, I didn't do anything besides waiting patiently, keeping myself busy and praying the novena for 9 consecutive days. The only time I spoke to them was last Wednesday, March 6. I asked the agent why I haven't receive any aor yet. She told me to wait 2-3 weeks and if I still haven't receive any, I must call them back. I know how you feel. We're on the same boat.
Wow I see!! Congrats once again!! Hope your SA's coming soon too; this coming week preferably! ;) There's a good chance your husband's PR will be issued this year too....I have the impression that most Filipinos get it within 7-8 months =)

Good tip about the Novena... ;) I've done that a few weeks ago and I guess I should again, heheheheheh...

inhinyeronina

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
Iay said:
Hi sis! I was too happy when I got your text, truly prayed for you to get it!
Really, congratulations!! I so much admire how you showed calmness and patience while going through that AOR agony.

SA coming soooon! :)
Hello sis Iay, thank you! You're the second person I texted this morning re AOR. You know how much stress it brought me but I decided to remain calm and have faith. I was actually a devotee of St. Jude Thaddeus for 6 years now. He's the patron saint of hopeless cases. He helped me with my studies, health, relationships etc. I started praying his novena last Thursday. I always tell him "I know you'll give me the aor or if you're generous enough, my SA in the next few days." Last night was the 9th and final novena and I still haven't receive any emails from CIC. But I keep my faith, I know I still have Saturday, which is the last day of the week to receive it. However it is quite unusual to receive an AOR on a saturday since government offices are close during weekends(well, except my department). And yes, I did receive my aor this morning and I burst into tears while reading it. I know it's just an AOR, but getting a correspondence from CIC means so much to us most especially to me who was left behind.

inhinyeronina

Star Member
Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2012
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
fandv said:
Wow I see!! Congrats once again!! Hope your SA's coming soon too; this coming week preferably! ;) There's a good chance your husband's PR will be issued this year too....I have the impression that most Filipinos get it within 7-8 months =)

Good tip about the Novena... ;) I've done that a few weeks ago and I guess I should again, heheheheheh...
I swear fandv, I was crying whenever I pray the novena. I was nearly about to give up, given the fact that most of the February applicants already receive their AORs and SAs. I honestly don't know what to do. But I decided it wont do me any good at all. So I remained calm and have a strong faith. Worrying won't do good on you.

Re my husband's pr, there are other things to consider like his medical results and others so it's kinda early to predict what will happen next. You are included in my prayers, along with Iay and the rest of the February applicants. I know you'll receive your aor and sa soon. have faith. :)

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Wow, I've been away for a day and so much has happened!!! :)

First of all: congrats inhinyeronina!!! :)

Then messenger, I hope you will get your AOR soon, or maybe it goes straight to SA?! And I wish all the best to your better half, hopefully she will be out of the hospital soon!

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
inhinyeronina said:
Hello sis Iay, thank you! You're the second person I texted this morning re AOR. You know how much stress it brought me but I decided to remain calm and have faith. I was actually a devotee of St. Jude Thaddeus for 6 years now. He's the patron saint of hopeless cases. He helped me with my studies, health, relationships etc. I started praying his novena last Thursday. I always tell him "I know you'll give me the aor or if you're generous enough, my SA in the next few days." Last night was the 9th and final novena and I still haven't receive any emails from CIC. But I keep my faith, I know I still have Saturday, which is the last day of the week to receive it. However it is quite unusual to receive an AOR on a saturday since government offices are close during weekends(well, except my department). And yes, I did receive my aor this morning and I burst into tears while reading it. I know it's just an AOR, but getting a correspondence from CIC means so much to us most especially to me who was left behind.
Really good to hear that sis! Let's just keep the faith alive.
I know everything has a perfect timing, and in the end, things will all fall into place :)

Again, congrats!! I will keep you in my prayers too :)

JudyO

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inhinyeronina said:
I am very happy for you inhinyeronina. It feels very satisfying to get the AOR as it acknowledges that the package is in the correct hands and is getting processed. Finally! I wish messenger would get an email from CIC-M. It seems to me it must be even more frustrating being overseas and being the sponsor - even if you are with your spouse. Frustrating in terms of feeling able to contact CIC, and feeling assured the package is at the correct location.

But some have warned us previously that some applicants never receive an AOR, the first contact they get is the SA.

Regarding husbands health - I don't know the situation, but I've been told, and read, that spouse is exempt from consideration of whether they would be excessive user of medical program in Canada. In other words, spouse is not refused based on medical. I'm highlighting this section to see if the more experienced want to add anything on this point.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
skas13 said:
It's funny because 13 is my favourite number and has ALWAYS been lucky for me and my family, but 2013 has not been kind so far either. Job hunting is slow and arduous and my dad got diagnosed with prostate cancer, though they caught it early. The thing keeping me going is that it will only get better. 13 will come through for me eventually! :) Glad your wife is feeling better and that the baby is looking good too!!
I feel like 2013 will be end up being good for all of us! It's just a slow start!
I am sorry for your dad's health and I will pray that he gets better soon. I know how difficult that is!
I am superstitious, never was. I too believe that 13 will give us good luck. What I am going through now has to do with my temporary condition.
Thank you for the encouraging and wish you and your beautiful family all the best my dear!
messenger