+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
lol thank you richy jolly that is very very nice of you, so they havent even freakin opened up my file.....
my last GCMS that were dated december 17th had NOTHING started....

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Lol.. I am just sharing my experience.
Even The MP said background check means
Eligibilty has passed but when i called cic they had
Different info.. Just wait. Whats your timeline?

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
for some reason i picture CIC officers to work like a sectioned train, there's the locomotive, the train caboose and nothing in between,
so the locomotive officers pick a few files from a chosen month, send out the required amount of MRs and the rest of the PR files all just sit there and wait for the caboose officers to catch up....tm
:)

jackienb

Feb 17, 2014
Sober said:
You will know when they'll send passport request :) My ecas status was changed to Decision Made from In process, so I did not know when Meds were received by Immigration. Just received Passport request by e-mail month after med's were done. Did my landing today. Good luck!
hi sober, i am still waiting for my PP to be sent back to me, got my ready for visa letter january 8, 2014 and i sent my PP on the next day, and they received it january 13. i emailed them asking why is it taking so long, and they told me that they are working on it, i noticed that my ECAS was just changed from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE last monday, just wanted to ask you from your experience how long it took them to send you your PP back after they made changes on your ECAS status from IN PROCESS to DECISION MADE? THanks

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
no idea richy jolly, i got no news, ordered GCMS on january 7th and got the wrong ones, they are supposed to send me new ones

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
richi jolly said:
Is file under review ?
Heres mine
App sent nov 2012
AOR Jan 2013
And still waiting for MR
Richi ur files been on hold for long man ..
I applied in Feb got Aor in march 2013 so technically my timeliness is 13 months from march thats what GCMS notes mention.
My file was last opened on 13th Dec 2012 by first VO who put it thru to the second VO for more review .. and my due date from the second VO was 24th feb yesterday ..
Now i dont know if he will update me soon or do i need to wait for 3 months etc

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Winterfox said:
Richi ur files been on hold for long man ..
I applied in Feb got Aor in march 2013 so technically my timeliness is 13 months from march thats what GCMS notes mention.
My file was last opened on 13th Dec 2012 by first VO who put it thru to the second VO for more review .. and my due date from the second VO was 24th feb yesterday ..
Now i dont know if he will update me soon or do i need to wait for 3 months etc
Sorry 13 Dec 2013

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Winterfox said:
Sorry 13 Dec 2013
It might be a due date. Mine was jan 20 2014
But its been a month n still no news.
However there are people here who were on the
Same page as me and got their MR's last friday
So they are working on these files but who knows
When they pick my file

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
This sucks, keeping us waiting isnt a good thing.. it keeps building the impatience and suspense

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Winterfox said:
This sucks, keeping us waiting isnt a good thing.. it keeps building the impatience and suspense
Thers is no other option... For me its been 15 months
But i am still there .dont think too much
But always have a plan B. They can reject the file anytime doesnt
Matter your timeframe .goodluck !!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
richi jolly said:
Thers is no other option... For me its been 15 months
But i am still there .dont think too much
But always have a plan B. They can reject the file anytime doesnt
Matter your timeframe .goodluck !!
Im on a BOWP which ends on May 24th
what do u suggest I should do ? I was thinking I will apply for a BOWP extension by march mid

jackienb

Feb 17, 2014
what do u suggest I should do ? I was thinking I will apply for a BOWP extension by march mid
[/quote]

if you dont have MER yet by March i think BOWP application is a good plan.goodluck. :)