+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

feb262013

Apr 7, 2013
PandFeb2013 said:
Hi feb262013,

It appears that you have applied under the Federal skilled worker program. Since the timelines and process for CEC and FSWP is different, it would be hard for anyone from this group to provide you with a justified answer. I strongly recommend that you post your query in the FSWP forum for Feb applicants. Also mention the NOC code under which you have applied under as it would help the seniors in that forum to provide the best answer. Hope it works out for you and all the best!!
Hi,

I have applied under Canadian Experience Class program and selected processing office as New Delhi. If this is the case, can you suggest what should I do, so that I will come to know what's happening to my application?

Thanks,
Suhas.

godzilla

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
04-04-2013
Med's Request
10-10-2013
Med's Done....
12-04-2013 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
feb262013 said:
Hi Experts....

I am really confused now....please help me...

My application was received on 26th Feb, 2013. I have submitted to Delhi Office from India under skilled worker program. Till now my Credit card is not charged. Does this mean there is something wrong with my application? How I will come to know what exactly went wrong? How does CIC informs about the problem with application?

Thanks in advance guys.... any help is much appreciated...
CEC category application needs to be submitted to Sydney. Why did you submit to Delhi?

MIA2010

Apr 30, 2013
Hi .. all i need your help.
i applied for PR in Canadian Experience class on jan 2013. got my AOR in Feb 2013. now i realize that i have done a mistake on the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FORM IMM 5669E SECTION 6 UNDER(D) ..

that when i apply for my TRV renewal from Buffalo one, it got rejected lack of supporting documents. but i re-applied on next day and got it in two weeks time. it happen to my wife as well. she and my daughter applied for visiting visa from india and got rejected but then we apply for open work permit for my wife. and we all have valid visa and currently we are in Canada. all of our visa valid for one more year.

Application IMM5669E section 6 .under D)-been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificate de selection du Quebec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or Visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country ? :- i filled-NO

AND DID NOT PUT ANY EXPLANATION.-reason myself wife and daughter have the TRV VISA . PRESENTLY STAYING IN CANADA.

does this is going to give any trouble ???

should i write to CPP- OTTAWA that i have done mistake on the application??

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

pjcanada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
Med's Request
26-03-2013
Med's Done....
27-03-2013
Passport Req..
09-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2013
LANDED..........
21-08-2013
Better to send the form with correction.

meo_02

Mar 6, 2013
Hey guys,

I sent additional docs via email to ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca, and they sent an automatically generated response acknowledging that they have received the documents. Is this the only message that I should be receiving from Ottawa or should I expect another one? Please help...

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
meo_02 said:
Hey guys,

I sent additional docs via email to ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca, and they sent an automatically generated response acknowledging that they have received the documents. Is this the only message that I should be receiving from Ottawa or should I expect another one? Please help...
In a day or 2 u shud get a message acknowledging your documents and saying it has been added to ur application

punjabi87

Mar 6, 2013
I recvd my AOR on 2april but it has been 1 month today and I I still cant access my ECAS....is it something to worry about or they just taking their time but my application is in process just like everyone else's is?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
punjabi87 said:
I recvd my AOR on 2april but it has been 1 month today and I I still cant access my ECAS....is it something to worry about or they just taking their time but my application is in process just like everyone else's is?
2 things
1) either ur app is still not in process
2) ecas sucksssss

solution - call cic and tell them what the issue is and ask for clarification and progress

feb262013

Apr 7, 2013
godzilla said:
CEC category application needs to be submitted to Sydney. Why did you submit to Delhi?
Do you mean to say I have to select processing office as Sydney? Do you have any suggestion on what I can do now?

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
Are you in Canada or outside Canada?

If outside Canada, then I dont think you did anything wrong.

feb262013 said:
Do you mean to say I have to select processing office as Sydney? Do you have any suggestion on what I can do now?

feb262013

Apr 7, 2013
sara007 said:
Are you in Canada or outside Canada?

If outside Canada, then I dont think you did anything wrong.
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am in India right now. And that's why I selected processing office as New Delhi. But as my application is not yet returned. Is there any way to know what happened to the application and why it is taking so long? How I will come to know if they have rejected or not?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feb262013 said:
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am in India right now. And that's why I selected processing office as New Delhi. But as my application is not yet returned. Is there any way to know what happened to the application and why it is taking so long? How I will come to know if they have rejected or not?
Selecting India as processing office was correct. But did you submit to Sydney Nova Scotia or India?

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
jsm0085 said:
Selecting India as processing office was correct. But did you submit to Sydney Nova Scotia or India?
how much take time to get medical after aor ....... pls .share

punjabi87

Mar 6, 2013
Winterfox said:
2 things
1) either ur app is still not in process
2) ecas sucksssss

solution - call cic and tell them what the issue is and ask for clarification and progress
do u have any number to call mate?