+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 Applications!!!

salimmhd

Nov 26, 2013
htrak said:
Hi salimmhd, Congrats on your MR!
Do you know why CIC requested an employment letter? Didn't you submit along with the initial application package? In my case if they request an updated letter, it is going to be difficult. So just wanted to know the details.
Thanks....I did not submit(was difficult to get the one at that time) the employment letter along with my initial package. Now I could manage to get one.

htrak

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
03-03-2014
Med's Done....
24-03-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
salimmhd said:
Thanks....I did not submit(was difficult to get the one at that time) the employment letter along with my initial package. Now I could manage to get one.
Great, thank you.

lithium002

Nov 11, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/07/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/22/2013
AOR Received.
Mar/19/2013
Med's Request
Dec/01/2013
Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
Just confirmed with doctor. My medical results were sent to CIC on December 13th, 2013.

Now final wait! Hopefully no surprises.

lithium002

Nov 11, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/07/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/22/2013
AOR Received.
Mar/19/2013
Med's Request
Dec/01/2013
Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
My ECAS now shows "Medical results have been received". Status is still "Application Received".

g1feb

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-nov-2014
AOR Received.
05-nov-2014
File Transfer...
05-nov-2014, in process 07-apr-15
Med's Done....
13-oct-2014
Passport Req..
12-May-2015
lithium002 said:
My ECAS now shows "Medical results have been received". Status is still "Application Received".

my medicals sent on dec 13, status shows "in Process", did not receive the bio data form either ..

CECFEB2013

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
g1feb said:
my medicals sent on dec 13, status shows "in Process", did not receive the bio data form either ..
I have the same issue...

I received my medicals on Dec 8 but did not receive Bio-data forms or request for RPRF.

Seniors, Any suggestions??

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
CECFEB2013 said:
I have the same issue...

I received my medicals on Dec 8 but did not receive Bio-data forms or request for RPRF.

Seniors, Any suggestions??
Not everyone receives at the same time - don't worry about it

punjabi87

Mar 6, 2013
hey guys

just to let you know that I called CIC and they advised me to email ott pilot about me getting married in feb 2014. She said they will most likely ask me to send marriage certificate once I have it. There is a possibility of us getting PR together is my case is not finalized by that time.

punjabi87

Mar 6, 2013
also got my MR on 14th dec with NO RPRF and NO BIODATA form. guess they are not sending them this month as I have noticed same scenario with few ppl here

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
punjabi87 said:
hey guys

just to let you know that I called CIC and they advised me to email ott pilot about me getting married in feb 2014. She said they will most likely ask me to send marriage certificate once I have it. There is a possibility of us getting PR together is my case is not finalized by that time.
Can I suggest you email them right away - this way you have a record of it.
Plus CIC call centre is mown for giving bad information

lithium002

Nov 11, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/07/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/22/2013
AOR Received.
Mar/19/2013
Med's Request
Dec/01/2013
Med's Done....
Dec/09/2013
Passport Req..
Mar/13/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mar/26/2014
LANDED..........
Mar/30/2014
I was curious: does anyone else have an "Application Received" status and "Medicals received" on their ECAS? I have been looking on the forum and it's somewhat odd my application isn't under process, and yet my ECAS has a second update for Medicals Received. I'm aware that most of these things are arbitrary but I'm still wondering if there is anyone else with a similar ECAS status.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hello All,
I have a few questions to ask, if anyone can give me suggestion, I would be very grateful.
Here is my timeline – Application Recvd Feb 18th , AOR Recvd Mar 27th .

So far I have not received any request for MR etc and I will be taking a vacation on Dec 24th and coming back to Canada only on Jan 20th.
Between this period, if I get an MR request and passport request, how do I handle this situation ?
Since I am outside the country will I be able to do my MR in the country I’m vacationing in?
How soon do they need the MR to be done and sent back to them?
How soon do they need my passport to be sent back to them?

These are my questions, and if you think of any other points I need to keep in mind while on vacation, then pls do let me know.

Thanks a lot for everyone’s thoughts on this

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Winterfox

feb07

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-13
AOR Received.
18-3-13
IELTS Request
sent with application
Winterfox said:
Hello All,
I have a few questions to ask, if anyone can give me suggestion, I would be very grateful.
Here is my timeline – Application Recvd Feb 18th , AOR Recvd Mar 27th .

So far I have not received any request for MR etc and I will be taking a vacation on Dec 24th and coming back to Canada only on Jan 20th.
Between this period, if I get an MR request and passport request, how do I handle this situation ?
Since I am outside the country will I be able to do my MR in the country I'm vacationing in?
How soon do they need the MR to be done and sent back to them?
How soon do they need my passport to be sent back to
These are my questions, and if you think of any other points I need to keep in mind while on vacation, then pls do let me know.

Thanks a lot for everyone's thoughts on this

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Winterfox
Dontworry about medical ,if u recive medical request that time so u can do it any country with cic panel physician.
you have 60 days to sumbit request.

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
lithium002 said:
I was curious: does anyone else have an "Application Received" status and "Medicals received" on their ECAS? I have been looking on the forum and it's somewhat odd my application isn't under process, and yet my ECAS has a second update for Medicals Received. I'm aware that most of these things are arbitrary but I'm still wondering if there is anyone else with a similar ECAS status.
Lithium, I have an application received status that has not changed to in process. I'm assuming once they receive my medicals, I may get a medical received status without being "in process". Don't know if this helps you.

raisemyrent

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
• Have you married or divorced?
• Have you given birth or adopted a child?
• Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
• Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?
If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.
If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.
Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)
We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Photographs
You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)
Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:
Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9
Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.
- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.
We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.
CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

So, this is my passport request?! :D
Do they want photographs AGAIN? better safe than sorry and send them instead eh