13-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
Hi,
Was just wondering if any Feb applicants have had any news as yet? here are my details;

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Ottawa pilot (was buffalo)
App. Filed.......: 27-02-2012
AOR Recieved........:??? (not sure what is meant by this??)
Sponsor appoved.: 07-06-2012
File Transfer...: 07-06-2012
Med's Done....: Dec 2011

Should I be concerned? I havent heard anything on my application (step 2). It states on the website to contact the VO for application status update, however Ottawa pilot has no contact details and now the processing times for Buffalo are no longer published. My wife has contacted our local MP and they have sent them an email requesting an update but 3weeks has past and still no reply!

Am I expecting too much too quickly? Not knowing what is going on with my application and how long it may still take is starting to grind me down!! :mad:

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Nathan390 said:
Hi,
Was just wondering if any Feb applicants have had any news as yet? here are my details;

Should I be concerned? I havent heard anything on my application (step 2). It states on the website to contact the VO for application status update, however Ottawa pilot has no contact details and now the processing times for Buffalo are no longer published. My wife has contacted our local MP and they have sent them an email requesting an update but 3weeks has past and still no reply!

Am I expecting too much too quickly? Not knowing what is going on with my application and how long it may still take is starting to grind me down!! :mad:

Looking at your timeline that you have posted, definitely nothing to be worried about yet, if anything it is a little early still. Because you were part of the Buffalo VO there have been a lot of delays for a lot of people. I have seen a few people who had sponsorship approval in early June (about up your date) just starting to have their 2nd stage processed. With the Buffalo backlog not sure exactly where they are at but I have seen a lot of people waiting a lot longer than this.

Good Luck :D

happylaw

Star Member
Jul 31, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
File Transfer...
May 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CORP received Dec 5, 2012
LANDED..........
VERY SOON
Nathan390 said:
Hi,

Nothing to worry about yet. I am pretty much in the same boat. Mine went into process on August 23rd and I was notified on August 27th that it is being processed. No decision has been made yet. I was told mine was transferred to Los Angeles from Ottawa. By the way, AOR means Acknowledgement of Receipt of your original package that you sent to Mississauga. Not every one gets an AOR sometimes they skip it if they are very busy and just send you the approval which is what happened to me in step 1. I KNOW the wait is frustrating. I would love to be working since I decided to wait through this whole process in Canada. My whole life is on hold right now and I hope it's not too much longer. Try not to worry too much!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nathan390 said:
Hi,

don't worry

Nathan390

Mar 14, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
07-June-2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
Thanks for the positive feed back :)
I am also residing here with my family while I wait for my application to be processed. I have tried so many ways to get a work permit so I can start work in the Oil Field Service but it is just not possible as we applied 'Outside'
Coming from a military career to 'house husband' just isnt my thing :)

I now have a new dream of becoming an Immigration Officer, firing all the mannequinns currently sat behind desks in Visa Offices and actually answering peoples needs without complication or putting they're lives in a 'queue'

:) It feels good to let it out !!!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Nathan390 said:
Thanks for the positive feed back :)
I am also residing here with my family while I wait for my application to be processed. I have tried so many ways to get a work permit so I can start work in the Oil Field Service but it is just not possible as we applied 'Outside'
Coming from a military career to 'house husband' just isnt my thing :)

I now have a new dream of becoming an Immigration Officer, firing all the mannequinns currently sat behind desks in Visa Offices and actually answering peoples needs without complication or putting they're lives in a 'queue'

:) It feels good to let it out !!!
yes sometimes the civil servents need a reality check and should be forced to work in the public sector for awhile...then they would see how long they would last in job that had accountability.......and production criteria.....

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KJG said:
yes sometimes the civil servents need a reality check and should be forced to work in the public sector for awhile...then they would see how long they would last in job that had accountability.......and production criteria.....
if most of the jobs in Canada require accountability ... and has production Canada won't have problems

Nathan390

Mar 14, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
07-June-2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
Guys,
Quick stupid question.....how do input my application details on the left? I have tried to edit my profile but not sure how to do it

Thanks in advance :-[

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Nathan390 said:
Guys,
Quick stupid question.....how do input my application details on the left? I have tried to edit my profile but not sure how to do it

Thanks in advance :-[
you need 10 posts!!! just a few more to go and then you will be able to ;D

Nathan390

Mar 14, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Feb-2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
07-June-2012
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Already here
Silly me!!!......Should of followed the instructions at the start i guess :)

Thank you

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nathan390 said:

Thank you
now you can :)

BCgirl2012

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
03-07-2012
File Transfer...
04-07-2012
Med's Done....
16-12-2011
Passport Req..
18-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
Nathan390 said:

Thank you
It only works after you have 10 posts. So you're right on time!

mameelynn

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo... I mean CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
06/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/07/2012
Med's Done....
16/12/2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2013
LANDED..........
04/2013
Nathan390 said:
Hi,

well I guess it depends on what you were expecting... If you were expecting to be treated like a human being by CIC then YES... clearly you are expecting way more than CIC is capable of. Or if you are referring to still being in the 80% in 12 month thing then I guess you might be expecting to much to soon....lol If I had of know that we would be delayed even more because of the Buffalo to Ottawa switch I would have pulled a lot of all nighters to have gotten it all sent in earlier then I did even with my computer crash!! ::)

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
I just got my GCMS notes. The VO is satisfied that the relationship is genuine so that is one less thing for me to worry about, at least I know I won't be called to interview.

It has been three weeks since I had my additional x ray done for the medical furtherance and still things aren't moving with that yet, apparently CIC do not accept x rays on discs any more so that is causing a bit of delay while the hospital produces an actual film copy.

So tired of all the waiting now.

9 days until I make the move to Canada. I really wanted to have all the medical furtherance matters concluded by then, I'm scared that they will require even more medical stuff from me and it will be a nightmare to coordinate it all in a different country from my DMP.

Fingers crossed, everything will be ok.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Deficient said:
I just got my GCMS notes. The VO is satisfied that the relationship is genuine so that is one less thing for me to worry about, at least I know I won't be called to interview.

It has been three weeks since I had my additional x ray done for the medical furtherance and still things aren't moving with that yet, apparently CIC do not accept x rays on discs any more so that is causing a bit of delay while the hospital produces an actual film copy.

So tired of all the waiting now.

9 days until I make the move to Canada. I really wanted to have all the medical furtherance matters concluded by then, I'm scared that they will require even more medical stuff from me and it will be a nightmare to coordinate it all in a different country from my DMP.

Fingers crossed, everything will be ok.
fingers crossed for your Deficieint...hopefully once they receive the additional x-ray things will move very fast for you!! when did you order your gmsc notes? did you land up waiting the standard 30 days????