Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
It says they updated but it's still jan 25. Just like last time - it didn't change for three weeks or something.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
canadiangirl78 said:
It says they updated but it's still jan 25. Just like last time - it didn't change for three weeks or something.
That's just crazy it's making me angry...We have to go by all their rules while can't they respect what they write on the site to give a glimpse of hope!! With all the problems with my application we were suppose to file in January but ended up filing on March 2nd....they should hire more people!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It says updated March 19!! back dated it and without any actual changes!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
That's just crazy it's making me angry...We have to go by all their rules while can't they respect what they write on the site to give a glimpse of hope!! With all the problems with my application we were suppose to file in January but ended up filing on March 2nd....they should hire more people!
I agree. Plus people well before January 25 have heard nothing.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Have any of you filed with an immigration lawyer?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Nope. But that doesn't speed things up.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good afternoon all! Nothing new on the updates eh????? I haven't heard a word either, some days it makes you depressed and angry and others are not so bad.........no wonder they say time flies when you are having fun, this isn't fun and time ain't flying LOL :p

mameelynn

Oct 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo... I mean CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
06/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/07/2012
Med's Done....
16/12/2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2013
LANDED..........
04/2013
Thanks for adding me! I was running around all day yesterday so I didn't get on here to see what was going on... We sent our application on the 23rd if it helps any. I agree with them needing to follow their own stats they put up on the web page. Its bad enough that there is so little contact from them when all of us are living on pause for this to go through you would think that they would at least have enough respect to update that bare minimum of info ::)

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
canadiangirl78 said:
Nope. But that doesn't speed things up.
I filed with David Cohen I know it doesn't speed things up but at least I was 1000% sure that everything was paid well completed and that I had nothing to worry about once they sent it off from their office. I see on these forums so many people who got delayed because of one missed signature or forgetting to pay something, not having enough proof. My way of thinking if my application is delayed lets say 2 months well my husband can't work for that period time and we are in a sense losing money...I look at it as an investment (at least i try because the lawyer fee could have gone towards a honeymoon!) I really hope they update it last week and are in mid-february!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mameelynn said:
Thanks for adding me! I was running around all day yesterday so I didn't get on here to see what was going on... We sent our application on the 23rd if it helps any. I agree with them needing to follow their own stats they put up on the web page. Its bad enough that there is so little contact from them when all of us are living on pause for this to go through you would think that they would at least have enough respect to update that bare minimum of info ::)
you can say that again

Gruja

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-2-2012
AOR Received.
14-6-2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 2012, HIV test 5.4.2012
I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or some similar experience.
We sent the application on Feb 20th registered to CPC Mississauga. On Canada Post tracking site it shows it is in Mississauga customs waiting to be reviewed since Feb 26th. After numerous calls I finnaly spoke with Canada post and customs. Canada Post says it is in customs. Customs in Mississauga claim they didn't even open the letter and sent it of on the next day. I don't know who to call now. I started an investigation in my home countrys post office, but it will take weeks before I get an answer. Do you think CPC-M will tell me if they received it, or do I have to wait for another month?

I don't want to move to April 2012 thread :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gruja said:
We sent the application on Feb 20th registered to CPC Mississauga. On Canada Post tracking site it shows it is in Mississauga customs waiting to be reviewed since Feb 26th. After numerous calls I finnaly spoke with Canada post and customs. Canada Post says it is in customs. Customs in Mississauga claim they didn't even open the letter and sent it of on the next day. I don't know who to call now. I started an investigation in my home countrys post office, but it will take weeks before I get an answer. Do you think CPC-M will tell me if they received it, or do I have to wait for another month?

CIC does not seem to have a rule of sending confirmations sometimes they do, sometimes they do not, when I looked december applicants some received confirmation 3 days after applying if you look at January some did not receive till now....crazy!

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
Gruja said:

You can call Canada Post and ask them to prioritize your complaint. Eventually, it should arrive at the CPC-M.

I sent my app through registered post to CPC-M and it was delivered the next day. There was no signature on delivery but tracking shows that it was successfully delivered. I realized later that the postman cannot get signature when it is delivered to a post office box, especially for busy boxes like the one of CPC-M. Sending it through a courier on the street address of CPC-M is the best option. Their street address is not posted on their guidance but posted on another web page because they like people to use the P.O.box address only.

From my experience, customs take a long time but I am sure that the mail eventually will be received. The problem that the CPC-M won't send you acknowledge of receipt AOR. They just put it in the queue and you will hear from two months after the receipt to tell you are approved or not. It sounds you are trapped or got caught in the mid of no way as you feel that you cannot call CPC-M or do anything else. This is the main problem in dealing with the immigration system in this country. JUST WAIT. This can lead to excessive thinking and anxiety that might ruin many things in your personal life.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
cgagnon said:
I filed with David Cohen I know it doesn't speed things up but at least I was 1000% sure that everything was paid well completed and that I had nothing to worry about once they sent it off from their office. I see on these forums so many people who got delayed because of one missed signature or forgetting to pay something, not having enough proof. My way of thinking if my application is delayed lets say 2 months well my husband can't work for that period time and we are in a sense losing money...I look at it as an investment (at least i try because the lawyer fee could have gone towards a honeymoon!) I really hope they update it last week and are in mid-february!
Well yes a lawyer can definitely help make sure nothing is missing and everything is done correctly.

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Now I'm worried my application is stuck in customs. USPS told me 3-5 days. So many things to worry about!