Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
please add me too.

Submitted: Feb 6th, 2012
Received: Feb 7th,2012
Outland office: London
Destination: Ontario

so far no news from CIC yet.

Note: Second round application. I was a landed immigrant. I lost my residency due to not meeting the residency requirement. I withdrew appeal and chose to apply again as it is faster and the outcome is more certain than appealing.

Good luck to all!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deficient said:
There's no spreadsheet for our month yet, right? Hopefully we will have some progress to record soon!

I have started a spreadsheet at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alz5rxujMsIGdFR3WGszYzduZDZsXzh1cTFLNWx5aFE

Please let me know either in this thread or by private message if you want to be included and I will add your details.

For now please let me have the following details if you have them:

- Visa office
- Destination in Canada (this is optional but could be helpful if you're specifically going to Quebec)
- Date application was sent
- Date it was received by CPC-M, if you know it

And any other details that you consider to be relevant or useful, e.g. if you are applying Inland.

Thanks in anticipation :)
Thanks, you can add me all info are in my profile. I am sponsoring my wife. I
Visa Office: Cairo however not sure since they transfer them to Ottowa
Destination: Now is Alberta
Application sent: Feb.15
Received by CPC-M: Feb.16
I think you would consider if it was sent for inland or outland application

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I hope they update the processing time numbers today.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I hope they update the processing time numbers today.
I have been chekcing and rechecking however reading Jan. applicants is disappointing. I say to myself will be better..

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
I have been chekcing and rechecking however reading Jan. applicants is disappointing. I say to myself will be better..
Very disappointing!! They had some good news a week ago or so and then nothing.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Very disappointing!! They had some good news a week ago or so and then nothing.
This is an example among many.
alf+jlh said:
I was inspired firefly by your good news so I decided to call...unfortunately I'm still n the que and need to continue to wait my turn.

They said if by April 16 I don't hear anything to give them a call back. I let the agent know that that's a really long time to wait again, especially when applicants after me have already been approved. She "understands" but April 16 will be 55 from the day they opened my package...so what I found interesting is that the date on e website isn't really the number of days from package received, it's more like the actual days since its been opened!

I don't necessarily believe it...not because it's been proven wrong, but because the date listed on the website says working on apps received as of jan 25.... Clearly I'm before that date.

Anyway no news to take to my husband! :'(

Congrats firefly, this is so awesome.... What's even mre exciting is that your visa office is a speedy one...you'll likely get ppr before I get approved lol...k now I'm just being a smart a$$! :p
The site say processing applications Jan 25. Processing application is ~55 days

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
It says 55 days but it is taking longer than that!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I have a feeling they aren't going to update for a couple weeks - just like last time.

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
I have added those of you so far who have requested to the spreadsheet! Now all we have to do is stare at it for a few months and hopefully stuff will start happening. ;)

Paging users elokpo, mameelynn, CalgarySpring, eskimokiss ... I hope you do not mind, I have added you all to the spreadsheet based on the information posted in this thread. Please do let me know if you would prefer not to be on the spreadsheet and I will remove you. Or if you are happy to be included and have anything to add to your entries, do let me know. :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
It says 55 days but it is taking longer than that!
That is why I am very disappointed

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
I have a feeling they aren't going to update for a couple weeks - just like last time.
I prefer to be optimistic and think the Feb. batch will be lucky. I hope they will update it with an actual jump that reflect an actual improvement

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deficient said:
I have added those of you so far who have requested to the spreadsheet! Now all we have to do is stare at it for a few months and hopefully stuff will start happening. ;)

Paging users elokpo, mameelynn, CalgarySpring, eskimokiss ... I hope you do not mind, I have added you all to the spreadsheet based on the information posted in this thread. Please do let me know if you would prefer not to be on the spreadsheet and I will remove you. Or if you are happy to be included and have anything to add to your entries, do let me know. :)
We'll have a better luck. Be positive and it's a matter of days

Mar 21, 2012
My husband and I did USA Immigration here in the states but due to his ill father, grand baby born last week, and he missed his country so much he moved back to BC in September 2011. I have 3 teenage girls and we are all eager to move to Canada with my husband. We tracked our package that was received Feb 16th. We didn't put an email address with our application hope this doesn't cause an issue. I have been reading this forum for months now. When I saw this thread I decided to join. If it wasn't for the FBI checks we would have submitted our paperwork sooner. It seems my husband and I have spent so much of our life apart waiting on immigration. My girls and I are hoping the Canadian process is not as long as the USA's was. We should have no issues but I am worried about my girls. I have joint custody but I am the custodial parent. My Canadian husband has been raising them and their biological father really has nothing to do with them including not paying child support. We own a home, land, and cars here in USA that we are finding is not so easy to transfer to Canada.

inwhiteshoes

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 31, 2012
Med's Done....
January 24, 2012
Passport Req..
June 20, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 31, 2012
LANDED..........
September 5, 2012
Deficient said:

hi can u please also add me to the spreadsheet :)
application mailed: FEB 10, 2012
application received: FEB 13, 2012
visa office:MANILA
Destination: WINNIPEG, MANITOBA

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
They say they update weekly on the site and it has been more than a week does this happen often? Its always do as I say and not as I do when it comes to the government!! I just want to know if they are in February for the application processing times and if they are what date! This is becoming oh so stressful!