Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Has your husband tried asking to speak to a supervisor?

FS

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
indiagal said:
hi all

My problem is unique i guess...my application was received on 3-Feb-2012 in CIC-M office...my husband in canada did not get his sponsorship approval mail and on 7-May-2012 i got a mail from New Delhi embassy to submit my passport...when my husband called CIC people they said dey sent his sponsorship approval on 23-April-2012 but he did not received any mail...i have sent my passport but until my husband gets his sponsorship approval mail he can't apply for my CSQ as we r in Quebec...we are calling CIC daily but they are saying u'l get dat mail and we have to wait as many as 90 days...dis is not our fault...plz suggest wat to do nw :(
wowwwww did u sent your pp yet?

ashkhullar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012(by e-mail)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2012 by mail, sent 17.05.2012,received by ND on 18th may ,(in process on 13th june 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 27-07-12
LANDED..........
in canada since 7th August 2012
Hello friends

I got my PPR letter today ,they posted it on 8th of may & i received it today on 16th May .
Thank God .& now i am waiting 4 my visa ..... so for that also God will help us really ... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CAPRWIFE

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 9, 2012
File Transfer...
July 10, 2012
Med's Done....
March 15, 2012
Passport Req..
July 23, 2012 ND received on: July 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP with Visa received on : Sep 17, 2012
Good luck for the next stage ashkhullar!

ashkhullar said:
Hello friends

I got my PPR letter today ,they posted it on 8th of may & i received it today on 16th May .
Thank God .& now i am waiting 4 my visa ..... so for that also God will help us really ... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
ashkhullar said:
Hello friends

Wow congratulations!!! See you were so worried and look you got it!!! Good luck with everything and keep us posted!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Wow congratulations, that was quick. way to go and good luck!

indiagal

May 16, 2012
hpatel4700 said:
wowwwww did u sent your pp yet?
yes i sent it and my PP is received in New Delhi embassy...bt hw does dat matter as my husband is not getting his sponsorship approval mail... :(

indiagal

May 16, 2012
Fencesitter said:
Has your husband tried asking to speak to a supervisor?

FS
my husband asked the customer care people if he can talk to any supervisor and he said a flat no...they are saying we have put a request in our file so that my husband will get the sponsorship approval mail soon...i want to know if we can send email to them so that we have a proof that we requested them...

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
Hello All,

We are so happy as we just received an approval email from CIC - M dated [ May 16, 2012] . Our File has been transfered to our Visa office (New Delhi) as of today as well.

1) Does any one knows how long it takes to get file transfer to New Delhi Visa Office ?

2 ) Our online status has only one line of information as of today " We received your application for permanent residence " Does any one knows how long it takes to see more information on our online status ?

3) My spouse has already completed Medical test and Dr office has already sent it to New Delhi Visa Office. How long it takes to get Medical update on our online Status ?

4) We also need police report from Singapore. But Singapore only provides Police report once we submit finger prints with official immigration letter. Does any one knows how long it takes New Delhi Visa office to send official immigration letter to my Spouse ?

Seniors and friends , Really appreciate if any one can help us with above questions ?

Thanks

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
The wait is hard but don't give up. It's weeks only now until you get approval. Then months till visa. Not years! Try to distract yourself by making goals and plans for your new life. You'll be with your wife soon!
Weeks? I didn't even get an AOR. It's wednesday! They been on Feb. 7 since last week monday! They are probably by Feb. 15 now and I heard nothing! This is horrible...

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Is anyone else experiencing this? Or am I the only one who's app has been received Feb. 8 and got no reply?? ...

My app was received on Feb 10 and nothing so far (as of today May 16 2012).

Lily_TV

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Handful of us are still waiting to get some sort of acknowledgement. My app was received on Feb 14th..nothing at all. Yayy, I am not alone. ;D

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
How about 8 and before? Because 10 and 14 are quite far apart to be honest :p
I do hope you guys get your replies, but I also want a reply for me too heh... :)
Just an AOR. Anything.

So many things could have gone wrong...
1) Wrong delivery (even though acknowledged, someone else could have received it and didn't bother send it back or whatnot), this is rather rare but it is possible so it is on the list.
2) Package mixed up by the courier.
3) Package damaged on receipt and a core-evil human decided to not take the blame and just threw the package away (evil but possible, so it is on the list).
4) Package was simply lost or misplaced and the CIC will never get to it.
5) Someone was getting fired and they decided to take it out on us poor people and decided to mess with packages and mine was one of the one messed with and therefore destroyed/lost.
6) Package is being ignored because it is in a box (heard stories CIC does not like boxes).
7) Sloppy CIC officer that handles my application spilled the contents and some were lost (for whatever reason) and they can't recover the contents so they are covering things up. We know from experience that CIC and gov. officials are very limited individuals both mentally and physically. It is pretty clear that I do not trust them a single bit, even with something I do not care about. For example I wouldn't trust a gov. official to take care of a dying cockroach even if I dislike bugs so much.

These are clearly rather rare cases and some are rather "WTF" but they are cases so I do not think they should be dismissed.
And since I am usually a very unlucky person and nothing ever really went my way when dealing with the government and some other things in life, then I kind of expect this.

Feel free to add to these cases...

Thank you,

-TS...

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
Let's NOT add to these!

This does no good at all.

You're speculations are just that, speculations!

You can't think this way. CIC, even with all the negatives, is not that bad! Losing applications is rare...and all of the other things you mentioned are also very rare!

Your application is sitting somewhere inside CIC-M awaiting a VO to give you approval. You will get approved. Know this, being denied sponsorship is RARE...so that is something that you should keep in mind.

Every single one of us feels your pain...the frustration, but you can't let it get to you and turn everything into a cynical outlook. You don't think I want an AOR or approval ASAP?! Of course I do. Is it frustrating? Sure...but I refuse to let it get me down in the dumps...some days I feel annoyed or anxious, but honestly, I know that everything will work out. For me, I've never failed at something I truly wanted...and I don't plan on starting now, not with something this important.

Stay positive, folks. It does no one any good to start thinking the worst. Borrowing trouble is not helpful, so chins up...approvals will come soon...

FS