AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2012
LANDED..........
28-07-2012
Ours was also recieved Feb 8th and I've heard nothing either. I think there is a black hole for Feb 8th applicants ::)

I think a box will be fine!

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
ThunderSoul said:
Hi... I am totally new here!
So they received our application Feb 8th at 1:18am. Kind of a strange time I think receiving packages at that time.
We sent our app in a box.

Does anyone know how they feel about boxes? And I heard people from 3rd week of Feb and 1st & 2nd week of Feb have received at least an AOR. I haven't heard squat from them and when I call them I usually get the "yeah just wait, is there anything else i can help u with" reply. They're not helpful at all, and now I'm thinking they may have lost my application. :\

Any thoughts?

Thanks...
-TS...
Keep calling them every day. Ask to speak to a supervisor or someone who can provide some assistance. Don't think they have lost your application...CIC is not that incompetent...and the chance of that happening is very small!

FS

brykim

May 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb. 8 2012
Doc's Request.
july 9 2012 rcvd by CEM
Passport Req..
july 9, 2012 rcvd by CEM
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 9, 2012 DM
LANDED..........
aug. 27, 2012 praise God!
ThunderSoul said:
Hi... I am totally new here!
So they received our application Feb 8th at 1:18am. Kind of a strange time I think receiving packages at that time.
We sent our app in a box.

Does anyone know how they feel about boxes? And I heard people from 3rd week of Feb and 1st & 2nd week of Feb have received at least an AOR. I haven't heard squat from them and when I call them I usually get the "yeah just wait, is there anything else i can help u with" reply. They're not helpful at all, and now I'm thinking they may have lost my application. :\

Any thoughts?

Thanks...
-TS...
hi there... confused here as well..our app was also rcvd feb 8, no updates til now.. :(

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
It is really difficult talking to these people. I just wanted to ask what receipt day they are working on, but the ... person ... kept asking for the date they received my application, and I told her Feb. 8. However, after that, she started flaming me and screaming at me (like wth??) saying that how can they know my application was received if they didn't get to it yet. Of course this makes sense, every one who knows simple logic can figure this one out, so I took it for granted and as a common sense. However, for her, it was the most genius thing she ever thought of. She failed to understand I just wanted to know what date they are working on the day I was calling.

I can assure you it is not possible to speak with those people. Every single one I end up talking to is the same story. They treat you like an ignorant moron. They must be effing jealous of us in some way to sh*t on us like that.

How did you guys get your information from calling the call-centre? What did you ask for? How did the conversation go?

Thanks...

pjmin

Star Member
Apr 22, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
Doc's Request.
13-08-2012 Req for missing form
File Transfer...
02-05-2012/ In Process 16-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-12-2011
Passport Req..
11-06-2012/ ND rec'd 14-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2012
Conversations I had with different call centre people varied, some just didnt bother waiting for me to ask my question. Asked when I sent my package, then said no they haven't started working on it. One said they never rec'd it, making me think it got lost in the mail/ or they misplaced it. Some were nice though, they asked for more information (my last name/birth place), and looked it up in there systems.. but didnt see anything in the system. That person had said, that they were working on apps around the time I sent it in so I should hear something within the 2 weeks (which is kind of a diplomatic answer, so really not much help).

I dont think they have any more information than what we can see in ecas. They only thing that would differ is that they can log into files without the UCI#/ application#.

liuminparis

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
brykim said:
hi :) what identification number did u use when u checked ecas? thanks
I logged in with my husband's uci number. He got it when he sponsored our daughter. Also I logged in with my UCI number as I was a ex-permanent resident.

Today I called CIC and inquired under my UCI number. I was told that my case is still in process and they started to work on it from May 10th. (they received on Feb 7th) I was told to wait for another 2 or 3 weeks, which I don't think it will be that long as the agent was just giving me a standard answer. So hopefully I can have some news (good news) by the end of this week or latest next week. It has been a really long waiting. My patience is stretched and stretched......

:-\

ThunderSoul

May 15, 2012
Another day went by and haven't heard a thing from CIC. My hopes are dying quickly... :\ I just want to be with my wife and I'm losing focus at work. This may be a mean thing to say, but however I feel now, I hope the CSR from CIC feel just as bad or worse, because they deserve it! My wife and I spent 1.5 years gathering documents, and these guys take 1.5 seconds to sh*t on your face. This is so disappointing. A system should be in place to tag your application as soon as they receive it, not let it sit forgotten somewhere where someone may never get to it... ever. :\

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
ThunderSoul said:
Another day went by and haven't heard a thing from CIC. My hopes are dying quickly... :\ I just want to be with my wife and I'm losing focus at work. This may be a mean thing to say, but however I feel now, I hope the CSR from CIC feel just as bad or worse, because they deserve it! My wife and I spent 1.5 years gathering documents, and these guys take 1.5 seconds to sh*t on your face. This is so disappointing. A system should be in place to tag your application as soon as they receive it, not let it sit forgotten somewhere where someone may never get to it... ever. :\
The wait is hard but don't give up. It's weeks only now until you get approval. Then months till visa. Not years! Try to distract yourself by making goals and plans for your new life. You'll be with your wife soon!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
WaitingUsaLady said:
Application was received Feb 16 and today my husband received in the mail that his application was accepted and sent to Buffalo
Congrats!

hpatel4700

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Done....
17-02-2012
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
15-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
show DM on ECAS July 30,2012 ( Never shows in process)
LANDED..........
mid aug
Hello

Can i get the latest Feb spreadsheet...please

indiagal

May 16, 2012
hi all

My problem is unique i guess...my application was received on 3-Feb-2012 in CIC-M office...my husband in canada did not get his sponsorship approval mail and on 7-May-2012 i got a mail from New Delhi embassy to submit my passport...when my husband called CIC people they said dey sent his sponsorship approval on 23-April-2012 but he did not received any mail...i have sent my passport but until my husband gets his sponsorship approval mail he can't apply for my CSQ as we r in Quebec...we are calling CIC daily but they are saying u'l get dat mail and we have to wait as many as 90 days...dis is not our fault...plz suggest wat to do nw :(

FK22

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 21, 2012
Interview........
Jan 17 2013
Passport Req..
soon IA :)
VISA ISSUED...
sooooooon IA :)
LANDED..........
sooon IA :)
indiagal said:
hi all

My problem is unique i guess...my application was received on 3-Feb-2012 in CIC-M office...my husband in canada did not get his sponsorship approval mail and on 7-May-2012 i got a mail from New Delhi embassy to submit my passport...when my husband called CIC people they said dey sent his sponsorship approval on 23-April-2012 but he did not received any mail...i have sent my passport but until my husband gets his sponsorship approval mail he can't apply for my CSQ as we r in Quebec...we are calling CIC daily but they are saying u'l get dat mail and we have to wait as many as 90 days...dis is not our fault...plz suggest wat to do nw :(
Woww new Delhi vo seems supper efficient aprroval in a month :) if theve already approved ur husband tgen it shudnt be a problem to get an extra copyof the letter

Rosie Lee

Mar 1, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2012
File Transfer...
9-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
Interview........
Doubt it
LANDED..........
Feb 2013??
WaitingUsaLady said:
Application was received Feb 16 and today my husband received in the mail that his application was accepted and sent to Buffalo
Thats Fabulous. Congratulations :D

indiagal

May 16, 2012
FK22 said:
Woww new Delhi vo seems supper efficient aprroval in a month :) if theve already approved ur husband tgen it shudnt be a problem to get an extra copyof the letter
My husband in canada is calling CIC-M daily and they are saying he will get the sponsorship approval mail soon but it is a week nw since he requested...is there any email id where we can escalate the matter as CIC people are really rude with us :(