February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)
CharlieD10 said:
Good luck to your husband on the interview, tydelyte! Make sure he is well-prepared.
Thanks Charlie,

I have spent a few hours today getting all the questions posted on here and pretty much trying to calm down....My husband for some reason is calmer than a clam :) I guess I'm freaking out because I personally know three girls who are sponsoring from the same VO and ALL of their spouses DID NOT pass their interviews (they were all in the last 4 months....weird eh? And the interviews were all conducted by the same IO- a really really rude woman who says the meanest things. So they are all going through the appeal process and I guess I am FREAKING out because they are going to look for any small thing to nail us :-( My husband is sooo calm its pissing me off or maybe hes acting like that to calm me down? lol Either way he has the "we'll be fine, stop worrying" mentality...."as long as I tell the truth and all the details then there can't possibly be anything wrong"......I used to work for CIC in T.O about 5 years ago and the IO's always used to say "You're GUILTY until you prove yourself INNOCENT to Immigration"....and that always stuck in my head. Its hard to think of yourself as guilty when all you did was get married to someone you love and start a family.....

Here is to GOOD VIBES and GOOD LUCK to everyone!!

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
I'm sure I missed some new people and some updates. Please reply with any updates that are missed in the chart. I went back 4 pages, but I've spent an hour updating the chart. So I'll stop now and only update if you provide me with an update. Sorry :)

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Tydelyte, he is definitely being calm to keep you calm. My husband hasn't been approved to sponsor me yet, and I was basically freaking out. He called CIC yesterday, and they said they are waiting on some paperwork from ODSP, but essentially he was approved. I am an auditor, I will believe that when I see it in black and white, thanks.

What the IO told you is true...we are guilty until we convince the IO of our innocence, so it is important to emphasise to your husband that confidence is good, but he must never forget he is going into a battle and he must demolish the barriers of the opposition to win.

Kewjoe, thanks for updating the table. I had volunteered to do so, but the codes gave me a hard time. I was contemplating creating an Excel worksheet since I live and breathe Excel, but I wasn't sure how convenient it would be for everyone to have to click a link to check status changes.

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
CharlieD10 said:
Tydelyte, he is definitely being calm to keep you calm. My husband hasn't been approved to sponsor me yet, and I was basically freaking out. He called CIC yesterday, and they said they are waiting on some paperwork from ODSP, but essentially he was approved. I am an auditor, I will believe that when I see it in black and white, thanks.

What the IO told you is true...we are guilty until we convince the IO of our innocence, so it is important to emphasise to your husband that confidence is good, but he must never forget he is going into a battle and he must demolish the barriers of the opposition to win.

Kewjoe, thanks for updating the table. I had volunteered to do so, but the codes gave me a hard time. I was contemplating creating an Excel worksheet since I live and breathe Excel, but I wasn't sure how convenient it would be for everyone to have to click a link to check status changes.
I was thinking of creating a Google Doc Excel sheet so anyone can go in and edit. But we have a table at least. I'll keep it up to date. Probably the only thing I'd need help on is ensuring i have the latest data. But lately I've been on everyday so that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

tdelyte

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
ANKARA, TURKEY
App. Filed.......
February 8th, 2011 (CIC MISS)
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011
Med's Request
RE-DO December 15th, 2011
Med's Done....
December 22, 2011
Interview........
May 10th, 2011- PASSED and informed the same day :-)
Passport Req..
January 24th, 2012-(phone call from Embassy) "medical has been received" updated on ECAS on December 19th
VISA ISSUED...
January 25th, 2012- Drop off PPT in the morning and told to come back in afternoon to pick-up PPT with Canadian VISA :-)
CharlieD10 said:

Thanks alot for the reply Charlie,

Yeah I guess I need to be prepared for the worst (and hope for the best based on what has been going on at this VO lately)....I need to make sure he is as prepared as possible and have him understand that these IO's are pretty rough....hes lived in Canada for almost 10 years so seeing a "rude" Canadian is unheard of....lol. He is going to get the shock of his life with his interview and he needs to handle it well- Im concerned on how hes going to react if she (the IO) accuses him of anything or implies anything about our daughter....Lets just say May 10th is going to be a ROUGH day for me :) FINGERS CROSSED and PRAYERS WELCOMED!!

Kewjoe, thanks for the updates, very nicely done :) I guess I can update my info with my app. arriving at the VO on APRIL 1st, 2011 and my interview date is scheduled for May 10th, 2011.

Thanks again and great work!!

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
Sweet! :D Got my AOR today requesting for my passport and cenomar! Yyyaaayyy!! ;D

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
pop_princess said:
Sweet! :D Got my AOR today requesting for my passport and cenomar! Yyyaaayyy!! ;D
Congrats! :) Had you included your cenomar initially? and if so, will you send it in again?

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
Kewjoe said:
Congrats! :) Had you included your cenomar initially? and if so, will you send it in again?
Nope! I requested for it last month. My prob now is my passport. I have the green one, and they are requesting for the red one :(. And so the printing machine in DFA is screwed! :mad:
My appointment will be on May 13 for passport renewal. Have to wait for 15 days. I have to make it before end of May so that I can make it to the deadline. :'(

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
pop_princess said:
Nope! I requested for it last month. My prob now is my passport. I have the green one, and they are requesting for the red one :(. And so the printing machine in DFA is screwed! :mad:
My appointment will be on May 13 for passport renewal. Have to wait for 15 days. I have to make it before end of May so that I can make it to the deadline. :'(
Ah ok, when you say cenomar, in the AOR did it say specifically "Original NSO Advisory on Marriages"? That is a cenomar, right? I just want to be sure. Thanks :)

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
pop_princess said:
congratulations pop princess!! i hope will is on the way too! so happy for you!
kewjoe: thanks for updating man, i really owe you one!

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
Kewjoe said:
Ah ok, when you say cenomar, in the AOR did it say specifically "Original NSO Advisory on Marriages"? That is a cenomar, right? I just want to be sure. Thanks :)
It only says Cenomar from NSO. Its a certificate of No marriage. It doesnt says NSO advisory on Marriages. I think its different. ???

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
dorisiana said:
congratulations pop princess!! i hope will is on the way too! so happy for you!
kewjoe: thanks for updating man, i really owe you one!

Thanks hun! Sure thing urs is on its way too! My prob is my passport :(

Kewjoe

Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011
AOR Received.
12-04-2011
File Transfer...
23-03-2011
Med's Done....
19-01-2011
Passport Req..
12-04-2011
I'm so confused. My wife and I got married in Canada and NOT the Philippines. I provided in my initial package the Official Wedding certificate/license and also a CENOMAR to show my wife has never been married in Manila.

If i request an NSO Advisory on Marriages, it will be blank since our marriage is not registered in Manila.

Any ideas what I should do?

dorisiana

Nov 13, 2010
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB. 28 2011
Doc's Request.
MAY 5 2011
AOR Received.
MAY 6 2011
File Transfer...
APRIL 4 2011
Med's Done....
OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
MAY 6 2011
VISA ISSUED...
in God's will..
LANDED..........
God knows what's best for us.
Kewjoe said:
I'm so confused. My wife and I got married in Canada and NOT the Philippines. I provided in my initial package the Official Wedding certificate/license and also a CENOMAR to show my wife has never been married in Manila.

If i request an NSO Advisory on Marriages, it will be blank since our marriage is not registered in Manila.

Any ideas what I should do?
maybe you can add an extra paper to explain your situation, anyway they will see the the wedding certificate from canada and im sure they will consider it.. i dont know if thats right but its just what i have in mind. :)

DNT2003

Jan 24, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI <br>Type of App....: SPOUSAL-WIFE<br>YEAR IS..........:[b] 2011[/b]<br>Applicant City..: Surat, Gujarat<br>Med's Done.....: 17-FEB[br]0 Day
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-FEB [br]6 Days<br>Rcvd. by CPC-M.: 24-FEB [br]7 Days[br]Decision Made.: 23-MAR [br]35 Days
File Transfer...
23-MAR [br]35 Days[br]AOR Received.: 31-MAR[br]43 Days[br]ND Received File.: 05-APR [br]48 Days[br]CSE#1 Sent to ND.: 18-MAY[br]90 Days[br]CSE#1 Reply Received.: NONE[br]CSE#2 Sent to ND.: 11-JUN[br]CSE#2 Reply Received.: NONE[br]eCAS In Process..: 16-JUN[br]119 Days
Passport Req..
[br]28-JUN[br]132 Days[br]Passport Sent..: 02-JUL[br][color=blue]PassportRX-ND..: 04-JUL[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[glow=RED,2,300]145+ Days & counting... since Med's[/glow][br]
LANDED..........
Not Yet, but <br>Expected Date.: inshallah very soon!!!
I Can posT HERE buT NoT in ND Tread :S :eek:

EDIT: I found a bug on THis forums

DNT2003