Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
Trick said:
Hi Friends,

I have come back to this forum after a long long time.I submitted my documents to Buffalo and twice my life was made tough.After the initial submission of my documents they asked me to submit a proof that I am legal in USA.I submitted that and then after one year they refused my application telling me that I do not have sufficient points to qualify for immigration.Hence ,they sent me letter saying that my application has been closed.I was very sure that I have enough points for immigration.From then onwards,I started sending emails to buffalo.I did detail analysis of my points and mentioned evrything in the email.I said that I can resubmit my documents if there is any confusion.Finally after I sent 10 emails,I got their reply, please wait for correspondece.Finally,I got a letter from them telling me that I have qualified and now my interview has been waived off but if its required they can call me.They have asked me to submit medicals and updated copy of FBI.So as of now I am in the process of getting my updated FBI and medicals done.

Does any one know's How much time it takes after you have submitted medical and FBI copy to move to the next stage.?

Thanks,
Lapore
Trick,

Unfortunately, I do not know how long it will take to go to the next process. Do you mind sharing your timeline for the benefit of all the people in this forum?

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should be getting medical request soon .I sent my application to Nova Scotia in Feb 2010.Just in March 2012 I have seen asked to submit Medical request.

Thanks,
Trick

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trick said:
Hi Friends,

I have come back to this forum after a long long time.I submitted my documents to Buffalo and twice my life was made tough.After the initial submission of my documents they asked me to submit a proof that I am legal in USA.I submitted that and then after one year they refused my application telling me that I do not have sufficient points to qualify for immigration.Hence ,they sent me letter saying that my application has been closed.I was very sure that I have enough points for immigration.From then onwards,I started sending emails to buffalo.I did detail analysis of my points and mentioned evrything in the email.I said that I can resubmit my documents if there is any confusion.Finally after I sent 10 emails,I got their reply, please wait for correspondece.Finally,I got a letter from them telling me that I have qualified and now my interview has been waived off but if its required they can call me.They have asked me to submit medicals and updated copy of FBI.So as of now I am in the process of getting my updated FBI and medicals done.

Does any one know's How much time it takes after you have submitted medical and FBI copy to move to the next stage.?

Thanks,
Lapore
You are quite lucky...that's great news & of course you will be thru within 3 months max.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Everyone,

I am a bit down today. this is my 1st forum i join in february 2010...... as i applied in the same month.. today i check my online status after 10 days it shows Decision Made and Its prior to Medical.. but inside it everything is same. Different peoples have different views.. mostly are saying its not everytime rejection they can send u medical request also...!!!!

Please guide me I am pissed off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a bit down today. this is my 1st forum i join in february 2010...... as i applied in the same month.. today i check my online status after 10 days it shows Decision Made and Its prior to Medical.. but inside it everything is same. Different peoples have different views.. mostly are saying its not everytime rejection they can send u medical request also...!!!!

Hi Nadeem. I can relate to what you're going through as we are on the same boat. Although it is hard, try to calm down until you get the official letter (hopefully positive) then decide from there. I'm on the waiting mode myself, just keep on praying and hopefully we'll all get through positively very soon. God Bless!

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Nadeem_jee said:
Hi Everyone,

Stay calm, friend. Check ecas regularly and throw a query to your visa office. I hope and pray it to be a system glitch. The people getting IP date and then DM but before medical must be a path of rejection but your case is not alike.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks Pachochay............ for giving me hope and strength.......
God bless us all!!!!!!!!....

Regards

Pachochay said:
Hi Nadeem. I can relate to what you're going through as we are on the same boat. Although it is hard, try to calm down until you get the official letter (hopefully positive) then decide from there. I'm on the waiting mode myself, just keep on praying and hopefully we'll all get through positively very soon. God Bless!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks Deba for ur valueable reply!!!!!!

God Bless us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deba_avik said:
Stay calm, friend. Check ecas regularly and throw a query to your visa office. I hope and pray it to be a system glitch. The people getting IP date and then DM but before medical must be a path of rejection but your case is not alike.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I got some hope today on my e-status change to Decision made from people who already got medical and he was saying that most of the time its s system Glitch.. don't believe much online status.... most of the people fro his time line experience the same problem and mostly get medical request.....!!!! and if i click the decision made status there are same statement inside....!!!!! God help me!!!!..... I have my finger crossed!!!

Regards

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Trick,

I am checking with my Consultant..... and Sent a query to Canadian High Comession London also..... Hoping for the Best....!!!!

Trick said:
Hi nadeemjee,

Have u got some good new to share with us.

Thanks,
Lapore

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hi Nadeem,

if you think there's no any other reaons why the VO will reject your application, then you're on the safe mood.

We're in the same NOC and almost the same timeline and we did our medical last 2 April after my ECAS status added a line saying reviewed and started processing in February 2012.

Your case is different with DM status without MD request, as I have said if you got all the requierements and points with nothing you think the VO will have the reason to reject your application, then just have a patience to wait and everything will be ok.

Good luck and have peace while waitingg.

Cheers.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Thanks San Rouque....

Ya I feel like same..... I don't have the processing date inside........ its pending review... same lines as before in the In-Process status..... Hoping for good.

Regards

SanRoque said:
Hi Nadeem,

if you think there's no any other reaons why the VO will reject your application, then you're on the safe mood.

We're in the same NOC and almost the same timeline and we did our medical last 2 April after my ECAS status added a line saying reviewed and started processing in February 2012.

Your case is different with DM status without MD request, as I have said if you got all the requierements and points with nothing you think the VO will have the reason to reject your application, then just have a patience to wait and everything will be ok.

Good luck and have peace while waitingg.

Cheers.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Deba,

Today a Line has been added Decision has been made our office will contact you concerning this Decision...!!!

deba_avik said:

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nadeem_jee,

There are certain things which are beyond our control and we should not worry so much that it starts affecting us we well as our family mentally and physically.

We should do our Karma and leave rest in the hands of the god.Whatever comes our way will be good for us and something which doesn't come our way is also good for us.

From here onwards ,try to relax and let god decide for u as well as for others.We should only receive things which can give us prosperity and make us happy.

Canada or No Canada life goes on and it goes on happily.

Take care,
Lapore