+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<< February 2010 Applicants>>>>> ;D

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hi Big Mike and all,

You are right Big Mike, I got my MR toady via post after my ECAS update - Reviewed and started processing February 20, 2012. My VO is Sydney, Australia.

So to all who have this status update reveiwed and started processing, MR will come on your way even if your ECAS does not have say so whatsoever about MR.

Good luck to all of us.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SanRoque said:
Hi Big Mike and all,

You are right Big Mike, I got my MR toady via post after my ECAS update - Reviewed and started processing February 20, 2012. My VO is Sydney, Australia.

So to all who have this status update reveiwed and started processing, MR will come on your way even if your ECAS does not have say so whatsoever about MR.

Good luck to all of us.
Congrats friend & good luck for Medicals
only NDVO is VERY LATE as they have not issue a single MR since10.01.12
Honeyjack :)

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
SanRoque said:
Hi Big Mike and all,

Good luck to all of us.
Congratulations for your MR. Wish you all the best for next steps.

honeyjack said:
Congrats friend & good luck for Medicals
only NDVO is VERY LATE as they have not issue a single MR since10.01.12
Singapore is slower than ND...i.e ...the slowest one. :mad: :mad:

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hey guys,

I thougth it is uniformly applied in all VO that once reviewed and started processing, MR is out soon but in seem other VO is not on the race as others here whose applications were reviewed and processed in January 2012, still had no MR.

Just be patient guys, MR will come out soon. It's hard to wait for years but this is the reality, it will pay off once we have done and ready to fly.

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
SanRoque said:
Hi Big Mike and all,

Good luck to all of us.
Congrts SanRoque. good luck

God bless us all
summer

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SanRoque said:
Hey guys,

I thougth it is uniformly applied in all VO that once reviewed and started processing, MR is out soon but in seem other VO is not on the race as others here whose applications were reviewed and processed in January 2012, still had no MR.

Just be patient guys, MR will come out soon. It's hard to wait for years but this is the reality, it will pay off once we have done and ready to fly.
I am sure your words comes true soon..

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Hay friends,
Lets say, be positive, be connected and just keep going. the way we all got IP, its gonna be same for MR too.

I am sure we all going to get at same time,

God Bless,

Kavya

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
SanRoque said:
Hi Big Mike and all,

Good luck to all of us.
Congrats! SanRoque I am also February 2010 applicant sent docs in July 2010. My ecas Is in process since 28 February 2012 but have not received anything yet. let's pray & keep fingers crossed.

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A lot of June 2010 applicants in Manila VO have already received MR.....looks like they are trying to clear the Pre June applicants....hope the other VOs will follow soon.....looking forward to London VO movements also....keeping fingers crossed.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Pachochay said:
A lot of June 2010 applicants in Manila VO have already received MR.....looks like they are trying to clear the Pre June applicants....hope the other VOs will follow soon.....looking forward to London VO movements also....keeping fingers crossed.
Great initiative!

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Pachochay said:
as well ND VO

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
Hello Friends,

FYI only,

source:nationalpost.com

The reforms reflect a pledge made by Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the World Economic Forum in which he said that economic concerns would be the primary driver of Canada's immigration policy. “We will ensure that, while we respect our humanitarian obligations and family-reunification objectives, we make our economic and labour force needs the central goal of our immigration efforts in the future,” he said.

Among recent immigrants, the unemployment rate stands at 12%. Meanwhile, severe labour shortages persist — particularly in the resource and construction booms of the West. The country's labour situation is becoming “desperate,” the Canadian Chamber of Commerce warned last month, estimating that the country faces labour shortfalls of up to 500,000 workers over the next 10 years.

Three weeks ago, the Alberta Coalition for Action on Labour Shortages, a group of major Alberta employers, met for their first meeting. “If there is going to be any limit to the growth in Alberta, it is the lack of people to fill jobs,” Tim Shipton, president of the Alberta Enter-prise Group, said in an interview at the time.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused &amp; Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
skogutem said:
Hello Friends,

FYI only,

source:nationalpost.com

The reforms reflect a pledge made by Prime Minister Stephen Harper at the World Economic Forum in which he said that economic concerns would be the primary driver of Canada's immigration policy. “We will ensure that, while we respect our humanitarian obligations and family-reunification objectives, we make our economic and labour force needs the central goal of our immigration efforts in the future,” he said.

Among recent immigrants, the unemployment rate stands at 12%. Meanwhile, severe labour shortages persist — particularly in the resource and construction booms of the West. The country's labour situation is becoming “desperate,” the Canadian Chamber of Commerce warned last month, estimating that the country faces labour shortfalls of up to 500,000 workers over the next 10 years.

Three weeks ago, the Alberta Coalition for Action on Labour Shortages, a group of major Alberta employers, met for their first meeting. “If there is going to be any limit to the growth in Alberta, it is the lack of people to fill jobs,” Tim Shipton, president of the Alberta Enter-prise Group, said in an interview at the time.
Nice post man.... Thats why i choose Alberta as my future destination....

+1 for u...

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Thanks for the information skogutem.

Now I will change my plan and consider Alberta as the next option. Im planning to settle down in Windsor because of its proximity to Detriot for easy access to our relative living in the US. But when I search in the internet, its population as of 2011 is only more than 200 thousand, so Im a bit worried if there's some good or a lot opportunities in Windsor considering its number of population. The bigger the population, the higher opportunities is in store, this is my equation only.

Just keep on posting guys.

Cheers.

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
hi all got DECISION MADE before they put the real in process made and before the medicals.......it means rejection?

Details hereunder:

We received your application for permanent residence on February 17, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 7, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Please advise...