Ppl leave cars
River increase traveling time

Plz confirm

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
it is complaints officer
Mine are the same!!

Q 40 i chose B.. controversial..
28-33.. you mentioned 5 questions only...
First I chose True for the 19 century.. and then Not given about her mother... amd then I think I chose 2More Trues..... i think it was asked about his impact on important person which was true . and One False.. but were there only 5 or 6?

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Mine are the same!!

Q 40 i chose B.. controversial..
28-33.. you mentioned 5 questions only...
First I chose True for the 19 century.. and then Not given about her mother... amd then I think I chose 2More Trues..... i think it was asked about his impact on important person which was true . and One False.. but were there only 5 or 6?
There were only 5 true and false in last passage
Mid of 19th century to end of 19th century—— in paragraph it was written 1857.... so I chose true coz he started doing that from that time
His mother was nature lover... not given because we don’t know she was a bird watcher
Then his studies influenced a notable scientist... it was written in 3rd paragraph of second page... true

One more true ... don’t remember statement
False - radar

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Written statement
To do list
We could write up to 3 words.
energy was not mentioned as I remember.
Let's talk about those true false ng in the last section..
Written statement and to do
List were for different section ... where it was about complaint to be reported to department, compliant officer, impose resolution, sign written statement and if you are not satisfied a committee is formed with senior managers and employee representatives...... energy, nap, confirmation were part of a different question

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Mid of 19th century to end of 19th century—— in paragraph it was written 1857.... so I chose true coz he started doing that from that time
His mother was nature lover... not given because we don’t know she was a bird watcher
Then his studies influenced a notable scientist... it was written in 3rd paragraph of second page... true

False - radar
yeah.. first one true..19 century.
His mother NG
Impact on famous people... true..
lacl status ? True
Radar? False

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Written statement and to do
List were for different section ... where it was about complaint to be reported to department, compliant officer, impose resolution, sign written statement and if you are not satisfied a committee is formed with senior managers and employee representatives...... energy, nap, confirmation were part of a different question
But energy was not mentioned.
I guess it was rech...battery
Nevermind.. i hope we both score 7+

fancy

Feb 8, 2019
No more than two words or a number!!
I chose 16th October only.
In this type of questions we should neglect year.
Sixteen October 1983 correct
16 October correct
16 october 1983 wrong because 16 and 1983 are TWO numbers!!!
Well.... sixteen October 1987 sounds like a wise choice ... should be correct. .. but I remember when year is mentioned and we are limited to 2 words, year should be omitted. But I'm pretty sure you're going to receive mark for it. A bit bizzare but still correct.
thanks a lot hope for best

fancy

Feb 8, 2019
By any chance do you remember map answers, also some answers from general information table (section 3 where one answer was watch time). Do you remember whale answers?

Thanks
it was little tuff, i do not remember it.
the person who’s speaking he was very fast i couldn’t understand at some point.

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018

False - radar
How could u chose true. For 1st one . The question was from mid 19th century to 19th century it was fashion.
But in text it was written that people were facinated by that thing. So mention about fashion and no mention of period of time . I mean its true that it might happened in 1850 but no where it is mentioned upto 19th century

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Anybody here who appeared in IDP Computer delivered test on 14th February?

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
How could u chose true. For 1st one . The question was from mid 19th century to 19th century it was fashion.
But in text it was written that people were facinated by that thing. So mention about fashion and no mention of period of time . I mean its true that it might happened in 1850 but no where it is mentioned upto 19th century
19th century starts from 1901-1999.... 1857 was there in the paragraph... so which is mid of 19th century..... this is how I interpreted it....... I am not saying u are wrong and I right....but true seemed more apt to me