+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 14th ielts candidates let's meet here

Sanal4ever

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah 19th century is between 1800 to 1900.. and it mentioned during the time he was born.. so the first one was correct. ..
It mentioned during mid to late 19th?
I guess no where it told that that was fashion during his life time. It just mention at people where facinated by that transfer phenomenon. But ststement was like ' it was a fashion from mid 19th century to 19th. In true or false the statement must me same meaning in text

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
I guess no where it told that that was fashion during his life time. It just mention at people where facinated by that transfer phenomenon. But ststement was like ' it was a fashion from mid 19th century to 19th. In true or false the statement must me same meaning in text
At the time he was born and grew up... so it's an interval

Ash-20

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Fashion means trent . Also no where it told that that interest stopped after 19th century
It was not stated that it stopped after that... at that communication between individuals was given importance.... when he was born... later on he thought if human beings can communicate... birds can also ( in 2nd 3rd paragraph)

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
It was not stated that it stopped after that... at that communication between individuals was given importance.... when he was born... later on he thought if human beings can communicate... birds can also ( in 2nd 3rd paragraph)
Yeah it was true... the trick was fascinated and they wanted to test us if we can understand dates and ceturies..otherwise they would ask for the exact years.

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Otherwise we can also

Otherwise we can also say that his mother is nature lover
Nature contains birds so birds lover . If she loves then she watch
So she is bird watcher
Mother loved nature... not mentioned what else...so NG ...
What about Q40? I CHOSE B.. CONTROVERSIAL

Hessam

Dec 2, 2018
Also about ' status' he lacked status opinion of scientist...... the statement in the text was . 'He was considered amateur who carried binocular everytime and all by establishments. So no mention about scientist. So if establishments = scientist then answer might be true. Status means he was not given a designation or some position i guess
But a scientist said somethings about him.... he did this he did that... but... but..
Lack status? True
No our answers for radar and status are also diff from sanal4ever and mine and yours different on q 40 and energy/ batteries .... lol... there are too
Many
about radar.... it said they recorded lap lap lap.... but at the end... the behaviour was not explained. . So the radar. ..? False .. very easy question..

Rashu84

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Listening
Policy
Address
Postcode
Bicycle
Tuesday
Pipe
Wall
10months