Is it possible for you clear my above doubts

Have you taken the IELTS exam ??

Good Luck

Thanks
Bala

valioiko

Star Member
Jul 27, 2008
Here you can read about the yesterday's round table regarding the changes in the immigration law:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/DEPARTMENT/MEDIA/RELEASES/2008/2008-08-15.ASP

Good Luck

jatavedas

Aug 19, 2008
This is nothing new :)
We sent our application in april and in April also we got AOR. After that nothing...
We sent it in Wien. Nothing will happen till September I believe : (
What to do but wait...

angelinoj

Jul 6, 2008
"With this funding, CIC has begun recording occupational information for applications in the current skilled worker backlog. The Department will be referring applications of interest to the provinces and territories for possible processing under the Provincial Nominee Program. CIC is also working toward increasing capacity and efficiency in missions with the largest backlogs, centralizing the receipt of applications, and reconfirming the intentions of applicants facing the longest wait times."

Does this means those application in-line prior to Feb.27, 2008 are being recorded like a database and then will be referring to the provincial nominee program for each provinces? If my understanding is correct, this is an excellent move!

tilakm4

Aug 21, 2008
As far as I know Deepgagan has got an AEO which stands for Arranged Employment Opinion from HRSDC. So he has completed 90 % of his process in two months only. Hope he catch up with the rest 10% in few days.