+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2022 - Address of Stay during Business Trips (B1 Visa) to US

Radix

Mar 22, 2017
Hi All,

I was sent by my company to US on B1 visa in 2017 for a total of 58 days (20 + 38) in 2 trips. These trips were mostly for training and consulting for our onshore client and both these times I stayed at different hotels.

QUESTION: Under the List of Addresses section, do I need to provide the addresses of my stay in US for these trips? The primary address in my home country did not change during these visits.

,I will also be declaring my B1 visa status (visitor) under the Immigration and citizenship status section

Thanks!
Radix

QueenPeaches

Star Member
Jun 10, 2021
Hi All,

I was sent by my company to US on B1 visa in 2017 for a total of 58 days (20 + 38) in 2 trips. These trips were mostly for training and consulting for our onshore client and both these times I stayed at different hotels.

QUESTION: Under the List of Addresses section, do I need to provide the addresses of my stay in US for these trips? The primary address in my home country did not change during these visits.

,I will also be declaring my B1 visa status (visitor) under the Immigration and citizenship status section

Thanks!
Radix
No, you do not need to include the addresses of the hotels you stayed in while in the USA. It has even stated that you do not need to include addresses of places you stayed during short tris like vacations, etc.

You may or may not declare your B1 visa status. I did not declare mine and had not problems. Some people declared theirs and had no problems either. I personally think IRCC requests for it to be declared if it is a residency status.

Reactions: Radix