+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***FEB 2020*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

PaoTalamantesh

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Quebec
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
I sent my package February 4th. We knew it arrived because Canada Post said it was delivered. It was all silence until June, we got a random email about the biometrics and it came with an Application Number. We were not able to link it to the online account but we tried instead the Online Tool

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Using the UIC we got confirmation that they received our application February 6th, but so far we have not got the AOR. We`re still waiting.

Reactions: edenfair

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
My case is similar, my package was received Feb 25 according to Canada Post. Got the biometrics fee reminder email at the end of June with an application number.

I haven't been able to link my account or check ECAS with the app number or my UCI. I sent a webform earlier in July and they said that it would be impossible to link my account because it isn't being processed yet.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
My case is similar, my package was received Feb 25 according to Canada Post. Got the biometrics fee reminder email at the end of June with an application number.

I haven't been able to link my account or check ECAS with the app number or my UCI. I sent a webform earlier in July and they said that it would be impossible to link my account because it isn't being processed yet.
Did you apply for OWP as well? If so, have you tried to link it?

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I applied for OWP and tried to link it also to no avail. I don't have an app number for that, but I used the UCI I had from before and still nothing.

PreferredRobot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Manitoba

I still can’t link our application with the application # I got in the letter. Have you called in?

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I still can’t link our application with the application # I got in the letter. Have you called in?
I was not able my PR app with the F000 number from the Biometrics Fee Reminder letter or my UCI. I haven't received AOR yet, so I feel like we won't be able to link until that happens.