AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
for anyone trying to get fingerprint done in hyderabad for FBI clearance, approach the DGP office Fingerprint bureau. They are very helpful and got mine done in an hour's time. Take a your passport and aadhaar card along with xerox copies, also take the PCC if you have got one already. Call the DGP office and they will guide you about the time and date to come - but generally they are open everyday from 11 am - 4 pm.

Reactions: Mr_Chang

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
Got Questions about Proof of Funds:

Do we need to show specific amount for proof of funds when you are already in Canada?

Suchan

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-02-2018
Got Questions about Proof of Funds:

Do we need to show specific amount for proof of funds when you are already in Canada?
CEC doesnt need POF

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

Junjing38

Dec 5, 2018
CEC doesnt need POF

Who does not need proof of funds
You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if

• you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes , I am in CEC of EE pool got nominated by the province and invited already. Just double checking on everything before submitting .

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Expect about 40-45 days on average for MEP status. Right now we are seeing MEPs for people with AOR around 9/10th February.
Alright.. Wish waiting was fun... My case is weird- My company extended my closed work permit and I also applied for BOWP today, as I had an offer subject to BOWP from another employer, hence, all the rush.. Any Idea, if one can have two WP at same time..

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Experts, need your thoughts on post ITA query. I did 2 months of unpaid internship at completion of 1st year of my masters degree. While I have mentioned the address for these 2 months under address history, how do I put this in personal history ? Can I use the option of employment ? Thanks