+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

babariz

Mar 30, 2014
Hi Iam waiting for Oath Letter too test Passed on Feb 21st. Yesterday I had called Call centre They don't have my test results yet but she said she is going to send a note to St Clair office hope all Feb Passers get Oath Letters Soon..

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
I passed the test 6 march . and I called 2time they told me the test result not update yet . just waiting and see lol

deepti

Jan 14, 2009
wayne_vega said:
Well, I see the light at the end of my tunnel finally!
Letter from CIC, brown envelope but the letter is not pink, 2 pages all white.
Pink or not, it's the Oath ceremony invitation 2 weeks from today (June 3) in good ol' Mississauga.
E-cas still not updated.
Hang on tight everyone else, your time to shine will come too!
Wayne Vega.
Congrats :)

Feb 18, 2014
After wiating for 11 years since I came to Canada and waiting for 23 months after I applied for Citizenship finally I am holding my CItizenship Certificate. Now I am a proud Canadian. I had my Oath on Friday. It was a nice experience. There were 375 pepople from 72 different countries. It was Overwhelming and I couldn't beleive that I was there standing and taking Oath. All those long waiting Paid off. I thank all memebers of this forum for their inputs. It helped me a lot. I wish all the members if this forum all the best and who haven't recieved there Oath yet I wish you will recieve it very soon.

Take Care.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babariz said:
Hi Iam waiting for Oath Letter too test Passed on Feb 21st. Yesterday I had called Call centre They don't have my test results yet but she said she is going to send a note to St Clair office hope all Feb Passers get Oath Letters Soon..
I have been waiting since Feb 21 too. But Scarborough office.

Congratulations, amy.rahman.123 and wayne_vega!

polash123

May 10, 2014
Hi Everyone! Today I became Canadian citizen at Scarborough. I really really wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for the pink letter. Cheers.

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
today I called cic the agent told me we will send you interview I don't know why ? I passed the test 6 march 2014 and I passed . I had RQ also one year ago .

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polash123 said:
Hi Everyone! Today I became Canadian citizen at Scarborough. I really really wish all the best to all of you who are waiting for the pink letter. Cheers.
Congratulations.

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RQs have a good probability for a JH.
You can order your ATIP 'Physical Notes' for a better understanding of your file (perhaps a hand-written note by a CO may be on file triggering the reason)

Good Luck!

farhadf80 said:
today I called cic the agent told me we will send you interview I don't know why ? I passed the test 6 march 2014 and I passed . I had RQ also one year ago .

farhadf80

Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
agust 2011
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
File Transfer...
sep 2011
today I called cic the agent told me we will send you interview I don't know why ? I passed the test 6 march 2014 and I passed . I had RQ also one year ago. I don't know why ? maybe I did not understand the agent ?

captaincanuck

Mar 19, 2014
farhadf80 said:
today I called cic the agent told me we will send you interview I don't know why ? I passed the test 6 march 2014 and I passed . I had RQ also one year ago. I don't know why ? maybe I did not understand the agent ?
On GMCS notes, there is a generic interview entry. I am pretty sure the CIC agent looked at it and thought you would be called for an interview. I am sure you don't have to worry. However, you may wanna order your GMCS notes to have peace of mind. My advise: don't worry.