+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
I hope so my bro..... i told them I will be away for a week, I called CIC yesterday and they confirmed I have a note on my file about being away for a week. So my first chance to attend is Mar 26th. I will be away for the one scheduled on Mar 12, and I believe I don't think will get invited to the one on Feb 28th.

ikea17

Sep 5, 2013
Amry83 said:
I hope so my bro..... i told them I will be away for a week, I called CIC yesterday and they confirmed I have a note on my file about being away for a week. So my first chance to attend is Mar 26th. I will be away for the one scheduled on Mar 12, and I believe I don't think will get invited to the one on Feb 28th.
I just checked and they do not have feb 28 anymore, three in march though 12,24 and 31. lets see if we are in one of those ::)

Amry83

Aug 25, 2009
Yep.... it looks like the CJ isn't around to hold the oath on Feb 28th. By the way I asked the CO about that before I left the interview and she said not necessarily the oath ceremonies are held on the scheduled dates, just sounded like they knew nothing will be sent out in Feb, now when I think about it.

QAI

Apr 12, 2008
ikea17 said:
I just checked and they do not have feb 28 anymore, three in march though 12,24 and 31. lets see if we are in one of those ::)
ikea17, when did you write your test? where do we go to check for ceremony dates?

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied for my citizenship in June 2011 and received letter of acknowledgement on 22nd June 2012. My application started getting processed in Jan 2013 and was transfered to surrey office in Sep 2013.

my situation is a bit complicated:
Unfortunately I lost my job and have moved to Calgary to look for work and to live with my finacee.
My fiancee and I are getting married next week
since i moved to AB in beginning of Dec, I have discontinued my BC health plan from february onwards(mentioning about this because if i havebc heath card it is kind of a residece proof)
Besides, to make situation worse, I just realized that i have lost my PR card.

My dilema is that should I change my address as CIC suggests on its website. It seems to me that I am really close to the 24 month time frame that they have mentioned on their website and transferring file to calgary will make it worse or so I think....

please please please help me. Am veryvery very confused and directionless

If I dont change the address, i will

my concern is, should I chage my address or should I let it be? Will it be considered illegal?

citzcan

Feb 22, 2014
Sat and passed the test on February 7th, 2014.

Office: Winnipeg, MB.

Oath Date: They mentioned 2-4 months but said it could be as soon as the end of March.

ikea17

Sep 5, 2013
QAI said:
ikea17, when did you write your test? where do we go to check for ceremony dates?
I passed the test on Feb.06 at Windsor on. below is the link to check ceremony dates

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had my test Feb 10, at Scarborough. Waiting for oath...

anne_dsaint

Jan 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raids865 said:
Hi,

Let's keep updating this post to monitor february test takers:

I passed test and interview on 11 Feb 2014, waiting for oath... Surrey BC

Please add yours! :)

Thank you for participating.
Hi Raids865,

May I please know your timeline? We have the same local office in Surrey BC. We applied last August 2012 and are still waiting for test invites. Our file was transferred in Surrey on June 2013, and they started processing our file on August 2013. I want to know how much waiting is there before we get our test invites.

Thanks!

raids865

Feb 1, 2014
anne_dsaint said:
Hi Raids,

May I please know your timeline? We have the same local office in Surrey BC. We applied last August 2012 and are still waiting for test invites. Our file was transferred in Surrey on June 2013, and they started processing our file on August 2013. I want to know how much waiting is there before we get our test invites.

Thanks!
Here's my timeline:

Received App : January xx, 2012
Started processing : November xx, 2012
RQ: September xx, 2013
Notice of Test: January xx, 2014 (3rd week)
Test & Interview passed: Feb 11, 2014
Now waiting for oath, told 2-3 months after test.
Hope that helps! :)