+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
1. Yes it is fast as of now.
2. Many people reported issue that their DOB is off by one day on their PCC, check if that bug has been resolved. If you are not in hurry, then you can wait for few days to ensure newest reports are fine. If in hurry go ahead and get it done
FBI mentioned this glitch till 13th Feb. I reported this issue to them. Last night they sent mail to all concerned to check their date of birth and report.

Wait for a week before proceeding.

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Send mail to DHL and get confirmation
Same mail forward to FBI with delivery details mentioned and mention the person name who received the envelope. Also date and time of delivery.

Hope your issue gets resolved soon.
Thank you for your help. I think they found it. They sent me this email. Does this mean that they are processing through EDO now?

Your information has been forwarded to the appropriate processing area and will be processed in the order it was received. You will receive an automated notification from the eDO when your request is complete

Reactions: bibinpanicker

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
For all those who sent in post and still waiting. you can convert to eDO now. Check on FBI website.....

Option to Resubmit via eDO

If you submitted an Identity History Summary request on or after November 1, 2017 via trackable mail only, you have the option to resubmit the request electronically via eDO.
  • Visit https://www.edo.cjis.gov and submit your application and payment.
  • Forward your eDO confirmation e-mail to identity@fbi.gov and include the following mandatory information in your e-mail: mailing address, telephone number, name of carrier service (i.e., FedEx, USPS, DHL, UPS, etc.), and the carrier tracking number for your original request.
  • Upon receipt of your e-mail, we will locate your original request and use your previously submitted fingerprint card to process your electronic request.
  • Note: You will only be charged for your eDO request. If you submitted a certified check or money order with your original request, it will be returned to the payer via U.S. Postal Service First-Class Mail. If you submitted credit card information, it will be securely destroyed.
We tried it but they had lots of trouble locating the mail

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Thank you for your help. I think they found it. They sent me this email. Does this mean that they are processing through EDO now?

Your information has been forwarded to the appropriate processing area and will be processed in the order it was received. You will receive an automated notification from the eDO when your request is complete
Yes that means the processing department will generate your PCC

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Finally I got my dob corrected and the pcc. EDO with or without glitches is fast.
Feeling happy :):):)

Now need to collect other documents :rolleyes:

Reactions: bibinpanicker

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018

Please let me know when you get an update. I got a similar email on Tuesday but when I spoke with them via phone yesterday was told that I can check back in a week for an update. My situation is different however because I resubmitted an eDo application but the DHL envelope did not have "ELECTRONIC" on it so the package was sent to the old system. So they say they will attempt to locate and link it with my eDO application. They say it will take some time as they have more than 30,000 packages sorting.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Can we withdraw the original application since we receive the PCC via EDO and the case is not open yet?
I believe we can. Send them an email with the details and they will tell you what to do. I send them an email and they asked me to send a scanned letter with details such as name, address and phone number with signature.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Can we withdraw the original application since we receive the PCC via EDO and the case is not open yet?
I would imagine so. You can send an email to the identity@fbi.gov account and request it. They referred to the process as a "STOP" notice when I submitted a request to change the mailing address on my first application with the old system.

Reactions: ypaul

riddhituteja

Feb 15, 2018
I got my pcc from FBI, now while uploading document on cic as a response to ADR its asking that what is the expiry for the fbi clearance certificate. what needs to be mentioned in that.please confirm

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Need help ..

I got my Australia PCC in Sep 2017 . I was in Australia from 2011 to 2012 and never visited again . is PCC still valid as per CIC?