+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Mine was delivered on Feb 8th 9:40Am, now still no word... already pass 48hrs... :(
Don't expect it to include weekends, rarely anyone works regularly on weekends in US. Count is as "forecasted" 2 business days, as the number of applications increase, expect increase in that time.

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I received my PCC yesterday in VA
Package received by FBI 29 Sep
Card charged 10 Jan
1st copy mailed out 12 Jan (didn't arrive)
Requested another copy after 3 wks
2nd copy mailed out 5 Feb
Arrived 8 Feb

Pensivebeetle

Jan 31, 2018
Just a little info for everybody. The eDo seems to be very efficient. I mailed off my ink prints from Vancouver on Monday evening with fedex. They reached the fbi Wednesday and today (Thursday morning) I received an email to say that the fbi has received them and were processing them, and within 5 minutes I had another email with the electronic copy of my PCC. I also opted for a mail copy so that should come soon too
Did u write attention: electronic copy submitted or something on your envelope? How did it work? I mean how did they know to open your envelope skipping queue? Thanks!

Pensivebeetle

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks to this forum, i came to know about eDO FBI process and got my & wife's FBI report around noon (Eastern Time)

Here is my time line - for eDO

Saw blog post of eDO process on this forum: Feb/07/2018 around noon ( during lunch time)

Submitted Online Application online : Feb/07/2018 same time ( during lunch time)

Credit Card Charged on : Feb/07/2018 same time as application

Got Fingure Prints done : Feb /07/2018 around 05 pm

Packet Delivered to FBI Office : Feb /08/2018 around 10 AM ( UPS overnight delivery paid around $60 CAD)

FBI Background Status Change email : Feb/09/2018 around Noon

FBI Report Paper Delivery: requested ( will come in next week or so)
My Location : Ontario, Canada

Note : I do have another application ( Paper) in line delivered in first week of December, that is going to take March End to process.

Thanks everyone for your support and All the best.. this is really good FBI system
Did u write any attention line on your envelope? I'm intrigued how are they classifying mail?

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Did u write attention: electronic copy submitted or something on your envelope? How did it work? I mean how did they know to open your envelope skipping queue? Thanks!
By using the address below. ELECTRONIC SUMMARY is highlighted.

FBI CJIS Division
ATTN: ELECTRONIC SUMMARY REQUEST
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306

Reactions: tbn2k18

rajanshah176

Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys, need a suggestion.
My package was delivered on Nov 22nd 2017. I got the ITA on Dec 6th.. I have until March 3rd to submit my application. I'm not sure which mail they are opening right now, last I read on this thread was Oct 16th I guess.

Should I wait for them to get to my mail which might take about a month more, that will mean I will have to sumbit without PCC and explain it in LOE.

or

Should I apply for PCC again with the new electronic process?

Thanks

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, need a suggestion.
My package was delivered on Nov 22nd 2017. I got the ITA on Dec 6th.. I have until March 3rd to submit my application. I'm not sure which mail they are opening right now, last I read on this thread was Oct 16th I guess.

Should I wait for them to get to my mail which might take about a month more, that will mean I will have to sumbit without PCC and explain it in LOE.

or

Should I apply for PCC again with the new electronic process?

Thanks
Nothing to lose and everything to gain by applying again via eDO. Go for it.

Joseph82

Feb 11, 2018
Hi guys,

I wonder to know how long the US first class mail take from FBI to Toronto?
I got my pdf PCC through eDO on Thursday, should I wait to the hard copy by mail in order to submit it to IRCC or they would accept the pdf if I upload it on my CIC account?

Thank you

kubala

Jan 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I wonder to know how long the US first class mail take from FBI to Toronto?
I got my pdf PCC through eDO on Thursday, should I wait to the hard copy by mail in order to submit it to IRCC or they would accept the pdf if I upload it on my CIC account?

Thank you
There is no reason to wait.

Reactions: Joseph82

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello Friend,

I got my US PCC few days back . It has 2 pages . On middle there seems to be watermark and on the bottom there is address and 2 vertical line.

Next page has all the details . Do i need to upload both the pages for US PCC with express entry application submission . The reason i am asking while scanning the same first page comes almost white blank except address and vertical line in bottom

CIC seems very strict with any country PCC so if any one can advice what should be best to do as i don't want to have any complication on later stage ?

Thanks
Shekhar

Hello Friend,

I got my US PCC few days back . It has 2 pages . On middle there seems to be watermark and on the bottom there is address and 2 vertical line.

Next page has all the details . Do i need to upload both the pages for US PCC with express entry application submission . The reason i am asking while scanning the same first page comes almost white blank except address and vertical line in bottom

CIC seems very strict with any country PCC so if any one can advice what should be best to do as i don't want to have any complication on later stage ?

Thanks
Shekhar
Scanning only Page 2 (the one with all the content) will suffice.