+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ds.pete

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think the edo has improved situation for candidates like me who is not a US citizen and not residing at US now. We have to physically send those fingerprint fomrs to FBI still and forever wait till those mails are opened? Currently they are opening October mails. So if we send our fingerprint forms today they will be opening again after two to three months which is again same as previous wait times. How is this system improving the whole process or reducing the time required for USA PCC? How it will be done within 48 hours? Am i missing something here?
When mailing your finger print cards for eDO, they specifically ask you to include ATTN: Electronic Summary Request in their address. So I'm guessing these go in a separate pile, which hopefully gets processed faster. But who the f knows?

Hopeful4Canada

Oct 23, 2017
Request for eDO won't be processed after paper based requests have been processed, from what I understand, they will run in parallel as separate system.
I spoke to the customer service rep and it seems, if the fingerprints gets rejected then we do have an option to go for eDO the next time around

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
I spoke to the customer service rep and it seems, if the fingerprints gets rejected then we do have an option to go for eDO the next time around
I'm assuming that doesn't' mean they won't accept eDO applications if you have a paper based application waiting in the 4 month big pile. They received my paper application last Thursday and I'm mailing my prints today or tomorrow for my already paid for eDO. I can't' imagine my paper application has even been opened, looked at and entered into the system yet and won't be for weeks or months from now?

Hopeful4Canada

Oct 23, 2017
I'm assuming that doesn't' mean they won't accept eDO applications if you have a paper based application waiting in the 4 month big pile. They received my paper application last Thursday and I'm mailing my prints today or tomorrow for my already paid for eDO. I can't' imagine my paper application has even been opened, looked at and entered into the system yet and won't be for weeks or months from now?
I agree. I have an existing paper based application pending since Nov 1st and didn't ask them the impact of 2 parallel applications, as I am sure they don't even realize I am in the queue and will do so only when our application date arrives. So, it seemed safe in that respect.
I rather had the query to ensure that in the fingerprints do get rejected (hope it doesn't for anyone! :-\....), the candidates still can have the chance to have a go at it the second time but through the eDO route...

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
You can send multiple requests to them. Its written on their website. Even I sent a second set of fingerprints by mail after my ITA just for safety.

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Checked with FBI Customer care, they are processing applications received on 27th October today.

Reactions: 8494193

Another question about eDO :
1. Do you guys think there is any plus point of getting physical copy of PCC under eDO ?
2. Do we need to show a physical paper based PCC at any later stage or during citizenship test ?
3. Is the original report printed on some special kind of paper which would make a printout look fake ?
4. Will they send electronic report to everyone with option of additional paper based report, or is it either electronic report OR mail delivery.

I am inclined towards electronic copy as it would be instantaneous.
1. No harm, its free (included in the cost)
2. No idea
3. No. Its regular paper from what I've read
4. Its minimum electronic. With an additional option of hard copy. Its not an OR.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I submitted my email id for the eDo process few minutes back and received an email with the link to my account and a PIN number. However, the first time I clicked on the link and entered the PIN, an error came up saying "There was an error. Please try again later." Now the site only shows Home and FAQ at the top. Has anyone faced this issue?
It seems to be some sort of technical issue. I submitted my email id a second time, and got another email with PIN. This time around it worked fine. Will be getting my prints done today. Will update my status after I send them out.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Processed and paid for eDO yesterday (05/02/2018) and got 3 sets of prints done today (06/02/2018), one at my local RCMP and two just over the border by US police, so hopefully they'll accept at least one of them. Prints and confirmation email mailed today with delivery guaranteed by 3pm on Thursday.

Lets see how this eDO system works then, with the wait time being as ridiculous as it is for paper based applications, there's nothing to lose by giving this a go.

htalwar

Jan 15, 2018
Hello guys,

Is electronic PCC from FBI acceptable or should we have it mailed. Based on the new eDO system they have implemented?

Thanks.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
You can send multiple requests to them. Its written on their website. Even I sent a second set of fingerprints by mail after my ITA just for safety.
You sent a separate package or ask for it to be attached to the first?

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
I agree. I have an existing paper based application pending since Nov 1st and didn't ask them the impact of 2 parallel applications, as I am sure they don't even realize I am in the queue and will do so only when our application date arrives. So, it seemed safe in that respect.
I rather had the query to ensure that in the fingerprints do get rejected (hope it doesn't for anyone! :-\....), the candidates still can have the chance to have a go at it the second time but through the eDO route...
You submitted your eAPR on the last day?!