+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Catcher8587

Jun 14, 2016
Haha, the details are at the bottom of the site. Still looks like a lengthy processing time

Departmental Order Information Packet
Below is a Departmental Order Information Packet containing everything needed to assist with requesting a copy of your Identity History Summary (or proof that one does not exist). Please pay close attention to Item # 4, the Identity History Summary Request Checklist, which contains all the steps required by the FBI to process an Identity History Summary Check. Questions can be directed to 304-625-5590.

1. Departmental Order Information Packet Cover Letter
  2. U.S. Department of Justice Order 556-73
  3. Applicant Information Form
  4. Identity History Summary Request Checklist
  5. Credit Card Payment Form
  6. FD-258 Fingerprint Card
This isn't he new electronic processing.

ppatelronak

Jan 10, 2018
India
Category........
your experience and education seems good...but problem is ielts score...you have to work hard and try to achieve 7 bands in each....it is hard but not impossible....i guess than only you will be eligible for express entry draw. good luck
May i apply for some provincial nominee program with this profile

hari2k10cse

May 31, 2017
Just now called FBI Customer service. They are currently processing applications received on Oct 23. And, they mentioned that the new eDO system will be implemented later today (originally was at 8AM) and details will be posted on the FBI CJIS website.

Catcher8587

Jun 14, 2016
Just now called FBI Customer service. They are currently processing applications received on Oct 23. And, they mentioned that the new eDO system will be implemented later today (originally was at 8AM) and details will be posted on the FBI CJIS website.
I did the same and they said processing times should be 1-2 weeks and this system may also be used for non residents.

Reactions: WAT876 and 8494193

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
I searched google sometime back and I guess FBI had announced eDO sometime around October 2017 also, may be due to issues they didn't proceed with it.

It would be really great if they can get it working soon, received ITA and looks like my PCC is gonna take 2 more months , if my fingerprints get accepted.

Kenny latour

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks I'm still waiting

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
October 23rd was a Monday so that will include mails received on 21st and 22nd.

Reactions: WAT876

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
I searched google sometime back and I guess FBI had announced eDO sometime around October 2017 also, may be due to issues they didn't proceed with it.

It would be really great if they can get it working soon, received ITA and looks like my PCC is gonna take 2 more months , if my fingerprints get accepted.
When did you submit? They seem to be moving at a nice pace now? Processing the end of October now so I should expect a response in a month (FBI received my request on November 20th).

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
When did you submit? They seem to be moving at a nice pace now? Processing the end of October now so I should expect a response in a month (FBI received my request on November 20th).
My packet reached on 20th dec, so I believe it will take them full 2 months from now + additional days for delivery.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
My packet reached on 20th dec, so I believe it will take them full 2 months from now + additional days for delivery.
Mine was finally delivered to a friend in the US last Saturday. Reached FBI back on October 4th. Mailed with the results on January 22nd.