+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
They've probably not reached my application yet. Maybe just opened it.
i just got their reply saying that my docs delivered on oct. 20 but after that it has to under go security screening and sorting and that can take up to few days so check back again after 3-4 days for status.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
i just got their reply saying that my docs delivered on oct. 20 but after that it has to under go security screening and sorting and that can take up to few days so check back again after 3-4 days for status.
That's good to know.. Hope they reach mine soon

superstar123

Feb 2, 2018
Have emailed. Lets see.
I got the below reply on 2/2

Unfortunately we were not able to launch the new eDO system on 02/01/2018 as expected. There were a few setbacks but they are diligently trying to get those issues resolved and get the new process launched as soon as possible. Please keep checking the website for any updates.

Reactions: pk46

Unfortunately we were not able to launch the new eDO system on 02/01/2018 as expected. There were a few setbacks but they are diligently trying to get those issues resolved and get the new process launched as soon as possible. Please keep checking the website for any updates.
Another member (another thread) mentioned they are trying best to launch today. Lets see how that goes.

Reactions: pk46

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017

Thanks for this information :)

I have literally delayed my FBI process by 2 weeks becuase I am waiting for EDO.