+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
My application was apparently delivered yesterday but it says to ZIP 26301 which isn't the same as on the address. On the tracking website it has "Available for pickup" next to 26306 which is the correct Zip code and "Delivered" next to 26301. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Also, any idea what will be involved with submitting an eDO application if and when it eventually becomes available?

Thanks for this information :)

I have literally delayed my FBI process by 2 weeks becuase I am waiting for EDO.
Don't wait for them, not very reliable :) Send in your paper application as a backup. I have a paper one in progress and will re-apply eDO if and when it comes live.

Reactions: pk46

pk46

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Don't wait for them, not very reliable :) Send in your paper application as a backup. I have a paper one in progress and will re-apply eDO if and when it comes live.
Someone said they will not process application online if we have mailed them the traditional way.. but I will send now.. I am already too late.. thanks for your advice :)

Someone said they will not process application online if we have mailed them the traditional way.. but I will send now.. I am already too late.. thanks for your advice :)
That's funny :) Why would they do something like that?

Absinthetx

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
My application was apparently delivered yesterday but it says to ZIP 26301 which isn't the same as on the address. On the tracking website it has "Available for pickup" next to 26306 which is the correct Zip code and "Delivered" next to 26301. Has anyone else had anything like this?

Also, any idea what will be involved with submitting an eDO application if and when it eventually becomes available?
It was showing me the same thing when I applied in October but i got the reply from fbi today saying that my application was processed successfully. So nothing to worry about there :)

I read it somewhere, do not remember the source.
It would be weird for sure: after all even if we re-apply with eDO we will be paying the needed fees, not like getting it for free anyway. They shouldn't stop folks from reapplying.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
It was showing me the same thing when I applied in October but i got the reply from fbi today saying that my application was processed successfully. So nothing to worry about there :)
Thanks for that! and congratulations on your successful process, I can't believe how long the wait is for something so simple.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Awesome! Doesn't the card being charged means its accepted?
Just browsed through myimmitracker. Saw 2 old cases where the card was charged and rejected. So its possible

Also apparently someone whose form reached on 9th November 2017 got his card charged. Surprising.

WAT876

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
Just browsed through myimmitracker. Saw 2 old cases where the card was charged and rejected. So its possible

Also apparently someone whose form reached on 9th November 2017 got his card charged. Surprising.
True, that does make sense. fingers crossed. I wonder if the rejected ones were self taken.

November 9th already charged? What? That sounds odd. They just jumped several weeks?

Last edited: