+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
My fingerprints were delivered to FBI on October 4th. Results were mailed on January 22nd (asked them yesterday, got an email today).

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi this is the reply i got from the FBI. They are not revealing whether my application is with them or not. Is this normal? My deadline is February 8th. What should i do now? My request was received by them on November 30th as per Fed Ex tracking on the website.

We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 12, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Anytime you are checking back for a status please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth.
EDIT: you will have to wait a few more weeks. See my timeline above.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi i just emailed them today. My package was received them on November 30th.
Yes, and "received" means sitting in a mailbag and no one has even touched it. They open letters/envelopes right before processing, so at this time they cannot confirm your letter is with them. I am sure it is, but sitting in a bag.

rajanshah176

Nov 30, 2017
Hey guys, need a suggestion.
My package was delivered on Nov 22nd 2017. I got the ITA on Dec 6th.. I have until March 3rd to submit my application. All my other docs are ready, should I go ahead and complete the application now with a LOE for the FBI report (so that they start reviewing all my other documents)? Or wait until March 1st or 2nd to submit the application?

Hey guys, need a suggestion.
My package was delivered on Nov 22nd 2017. I got the ITA on Dec 6th.. I have until March 3rd to submit my application. All my other docs are ready, should I go ahead and complete the application now with a LOE for the FBI report (so that they start reviewing all my other documents)? Or wait until March 1st or 2nd to submit the application?
Wait till the end of you can. It will save you a second extension down the road.