+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Yes, I used the upload fields for LOE requesting extensions on due dates for all three times.
Oh mine, I wasn't aware using a CSE is more recommended...................
Since you've been getting approval on your requests, you're definitely not doing anything wrong... Ignore the recommendation :)

Reactions: summerxx

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Since you've been getting approval on your requests, you're definitely not doing anything wrong... Ignore the recommendation :)
I just got a message that a 4-week extension was granted, 2 weeks more than last time. huge relief for me.
You will get an extension successfully too!

Reactions: 8494193

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
Just received my US PCC yesterday.

Date mailed out: 21 Sept
FBI Recieved: 27 Sept
CC charged :9 Jan
Recieved PCC: 23 Jan (Singapore)

Thanks a lot for all the help guys!

Reactions: summerxx

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
I have to submit the e-APR with LOE for FBI PCC asking for extension. How many days before the deadline should i submit to be safe ?
I am interested for an answer too.

AKOPEIN

Nov 24, 2017
Hi this is the reply i got from the FBI. They are not revealing whether my application is with them or not. Is this normal? My deadline is February 8th. What should i do now? My request was received by them on November 30th as per Fed Ex tracking on the website.

We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately October 12, 2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery.

Unfortunately, no requests can be expedited at this time due to the amount of work. All responses are mailed through the US Postal Service First Class Mail please allow standard mailing time (three weeks in the US and four weeks outside the US) to receive the response. There is no tracking number with the US Postal Service First Class Mail. Responses cannot be emailed.

Anytime you are checking back for a status please be sure to supply your full name and date of birth.