+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

sabthar

Jan 4, 2018
My card charges didn’t show up until a day or two later.l, but when it did the date was 2 days before and it was already processed by the time I saw the charge.
Verify your CC statements/txns. if not deducted then call/email FBI( since they started processing 26th sep. per above thread.)

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Verify your CC statements/txns. if not deducted then call/email FBI( since they started processing 26th sep. per above thread.)
This is so irritating. We sent 2 packages, for me and my wife. Both were delivered on Sept 25 but Neither of us got the credit card charged yet. Dropped an email to FBI, let's see what they say on Monday.

Last edited:

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
Hi guys, my package was delivered on the 26th and my cc was charged this morning, like half an hour ago. Thanks for all the updates here. It really helped.
September 26th right? I just started following this thread. We sent ours on 10/3/2017.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I just got my second extension for submitting FBI report. They gave me only 15 days. My package was delivered on Oct 13th. I don't think I could receive it in 15 days. Very devastated that they will refuse my PR application due to incompleteness. :(

I just got my second extension for submitting FBI report. They gave me only 15 days. My package was delivered on Oct 13th. I don't think I could receive it in 15 days. Very devastated that they will refuse my PR application due to incompleteness. :(
Don't lose hope. You can ask for another extension. Its not your fault the FBI are so #stoneAge slow.

Reactions: summerxx

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Don't lose hope. You can ask for another extension. Its not your fault the FBI are so #stoneAge slow.
Thank you. I'll try another extension by then. The part that's scaring me is on the message
"If we do not receive the information/documents within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete."
Is this a standard reply?

Thank you. I'll try another extension by then. The part that's scaring me is on the message
"If we do not receive the information/documents within 15 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete."
Is this a standard reply?
Yes, that's a standard line. I am on my first extension, and my ADR letter also has that line :)

Reactions: summerxx

Pritch52

Oct 5, 2014
We sent the package to the FBI on 10/03/2017. CIC received out application on 10/02/2017. I added a letter right away explaining that we probably won't get the FBI background check until the end of January or February. They didn't notify us of an extension. The only thing it says in GC Key is document uploaded, processing application, medical passed, etc. We're applying Outland while we both live in the U.S. Should we be concerned about not receiving anything about an extension?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
We sent the package to the FBI on 10/03/2017. CIC received out application on 10/02/2017. I added a letter right away explaining that we probably won't get the FBI background check until the end of January or February. They didn't notify us of an extension. The only thing it says in GC Key is document uploaded, processing application, medical passed, etc. We're applying Outland while we both live in the U.S. Should we be concerned about not receiving anything about an extension?
Try to email them and explain?

Reactions: Pritch52