+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
Hello Folks,

I lived in USA for more than 5 years now.
I am leaving permanently to India on Feb-18.
I got my ITA and applied for FBI PCC. I gave my US home address in the application. If i am moving to India will I have to change that address? IBecause by the time FBI process my application I will not be in USA. Any Ideas on how to deal with this? Thank you
the 22nd when i called this morning

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Folks,

I lived in USA for more than 5 years now.
I am leaving permanently to India on Feb-18.
I got my ITA and applied for FBI PCC. I gave my US home address in the application. If i am moving to India will I have to change that address? IBecause by the time FBI process my application I will not be in USA. Any Ideas on how to deal with this? Thank you
13. How do I notify the FBI if my address has changed since I submitted my request for my Identity History Summary or if I want to verify my correct address was submitted?
Please complete and sign the Address Change Request Form and fax it to (304) 625-9792, or scan the form and e-mail it to identity@fbi.gov.

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
13. How do I notify the FBI if my address has changed since I submitted my request for my Identity History Summary or if I want to verify my correct address was submitted?
Please complete and sign the Address Change Request Form and fax it to (304) 625-9792, or scan the form and e-mail it to identity@fbi.gov.
Yes. I did see this on the website. but I have given a my sisters US address for them to mail my report. will that do or do i need to change it?

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
Yes. I did see this on the website. but I have given a my sisters US address for them to mail my report. will that do or do i need to change it?
Called FBI and they said the only time you need a address change form is when there change in the mailing address.

rajanshah176

Nov 30, 2017
My mail was delivered to them on 24th Nov. I got the ITA on Dec 6th so I have roughly 60 days left.

Was it always like this? I mean the processing time for 14-16 weeks? If yes, then does CIC know about this? Because most of us will miss the 90 day deadline to complete the application.... :(

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
My mail was delivered to them on 24th Nov. I got the ITA on Dec 6th so I have roughly 60 days left.

Was it always like this? I mean the processing time for 14-16 weeks? If yes, then does CIC know about this? Because most of us will miss the 90 day deadline to complete the application.... :(
Yes!! Most of them go through that tedious process! It's OK, you can always request for extension with LOE for FBI.

Hope they do implement for streamlined process which can drastically reduce processing time by half
Though how much longer before they do that? Kinda makes one wonder how "soon" is "Coming Soon" according to them ;)

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
FYI - They are currently processing the applications received on September 25th 2017. They said like for processing September 27th applications, it would take another week because of a large number of applications.

FYI - They are currently processing the applications received on September 25th 2017. They said like for processing September 27th applications, it would take another week because of a large number of applications.
They could be bluffing. they responded similarly for a few long-weekends ago. Lets see.

sabthar

Jan 4, 2018
They could be bluffing. they responded similarly for a few long-weekends ago. Lets see.
This is the reply i got "
Our current processing time is 14 to 16 weeks from the date we receive your request. The new EDO will not launch till spring.
". and yes, they started processing requests which reached 25th sep.

This is the reply i got "
Our current processing time is 14 to 16 weeks from the date we receive your request. The new EDO will not launch till spring.
". and yes, they started processing requests which reached 25th sep.
Spring is March :'(

capri_sanjeev

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am not expecting my FBI PCC to be received before my ITA submission date, so I need to ask CIC for extension. By any chance, do we have a template or format how we should draft that request in the LOE ? Could you plaese share that, it would be hekpful.

Regards,
San