+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

arunsrid

Nov 14, 2017
Finally received my file! And Just in time before leaving for holidays.. Best imaginable way to start the weekend!

Timeline

FBI received: August 30th
Processing: 5th or 6th december
Mailed out: december 8th
Received in France: December 15th

Good luck everyone and Thanks for all your help
Nice. It took just a week to receive it in France ?
FBI mailed out mine on December 4th, but am yet to receive it in India. I hope I get it atleast before Christmas as my 90 day deadline ends 3rd Jan.

canadapr92

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

I'm sent out my documents for FBI PCC to Virginia.

I've a Tourist Visa for Canada and I frequently travel to Toronto for meeting extended family.

Will I need to apply for a new PCC if I travel outside US (after getting my PCC) ?

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Dear Friend ,
In coming few days i am planning to submit the application , Hopefully i will get FBI PCC next week as they dispatched on Friday .

I would like your guidance what all should we attach with application .

1. Education :- Should i attach Degree Certificate + WES certification report + IELTS score as one pdf . Is there need to attach WES certification report + IELTS score ?
2. Employment Records :- I worked in Canada in past for 4 years . Should i add T4 (tax document as well ) with experience letter
3. Proof of Means of Financial Support :- I am planning to attach below proof for the same .
1. Bank Verification letter
2. Bank Statement for 4 month
3. Salary Slip for 4 month
4. Tax return for US 2 year
5. Tax return for Canada Last year
6. I have account in canada as well , Should i give statement from their as well ? I am not sure if it is good to give this as i left canada 2 year back and staying in US on working visa.

any help appreciated..!!!

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Need small help.. while i have job experience from three location
1. India
2. Canada
3. USA

In which order should i upload the experience letter , as while uploading it is not mentioning the same. I heard due to wrong order finally after submitting job profile doesn't match the order so how to make sure i am uploading in correct order.. please help if any one faced same issue while uploading ?

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Need small help.. while i have job experience from three location
1. India
2. Canada
3. USA

In which order should i upload the experience letter , as while uploading it is not mentioning the same. I heard due to wrong order finally after submitting job profile doesn't match the order so how to make sure i am uploading in correct order.. please help if any one faced same issue while uploading ?
In the same order in the Work History section. Top work experience is in 1st placeholder, etc. Good luck!

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm sent out my documents for FBI PCC to Virginia.

I've a Tourist Visa for Canada and I frequently travel to Toronto for meeting extended family.

Will I need to apply for a new PCC if I travel outside US (after getting my PCC) ?
The FBI PCC will be valid for 6 months from the issue date regardless, even if you leave the US. So, no you will not need a new PCC as long as your PCC is still valid. Good luck!

Reactions: canadapr92
Jul 29, 2017
Hi,
I did my finger prints on a local PCC in my country and translated it and then send it to the FBI, but it was missing my dob would that be acceptable or not?

Appreciate your inputs. Thanks

Jul 29, 2017
Same here. Received ITA on Sep 6, 2017. Submitted the application with LOE on Dec 5, 2017. My FBI Identity Check application was delivered on Sep 5, 2017.

Hope they don't find any issues with my fingerprint card. Got it done at the local Police Department and sent two copies of it. Fingers crossed.
Hi, did ur local PCC included ur dob? As they r mentioning that it is a must to include ur dob and my local PCC has no dob.
Can u plz advise?

Jul 29, 2017
Hi folks,
An urgent question: Is it acceptable to send the fingerprints on a local PCC made by a local police department or it must be made only on the FD-258 form.
On the local PCC the fingerprints will be live scan while if I must do it on the FD-258 will be in ink unfortunately.

Please need an urgent answer for this.

Hi folks,
An urgent question: Is it acceptable to send the fingerprints on a local PCC made by a local police department or it must be made only on the FD-258 form.
On the local PCC the fingerprints will be live scan while if I must do it on the FD-258 will be in ink unfortunately.

Please need an urgent answer for this.
FD-258 is mandatory per instructions on the FBI website.

Jul 29, 2017
FD-258 is mandatory per instructions on the FBI website.
Can u plz check question 7 in the FAQ on the FBI website, and that made the confusion:

7. Can I use the fingerprint card I download from this site?
Yes, the FBI will accept FD-258 fingerprint cards on standard white paper stock, but if you go to a law enforcement agency or private fingerprinting agency to be fingerprinted, they may prefer to use a fingerprint card on standard card stock. You may use the fingerprint card provided by the printing agency.

Jul 29, 2017
Don't panic. Submit your application , and include all proof that you applied for FBI PCC (proof of delivery, tracking no., courier receipt, etc ). Your PCC will not arrive before CIC deadline, so don't stress over it. I did the same and got ADR for PCC after 3 weeks of applying, with 60 days to submit it, but still waiting for it to arrive.
Hello,
Did u issue ur fingerprints form from Egypt?
If Yes, did u use the FD-258 form or u made ur fingerprints on a local PCC issued from a local police department?

Please share ur experience. Thank you.

Jul 29, 2017
Same here. Received ITA on Sep 6, 2017. Submitted the application with LOE on Dec 5, 2017. My FBI Identity Check application was delivered on Sep 5, 2017.

Hope they don't find any issues with my fingerprint card. Got it done at the local Police Department and sent two copies of it. Fingers crossed.
Hello,
Did u have ur fingerprints on a local PCC issued from a police department? Or u made it on the FD-258 form at a police department?
Please share ur experience as I am confused if a local PCC would be accepted as a fingerprinting document by the FBI or not.
Thank you.