+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

Guys,
I have submitted by application on December 3rd with LOE about police verification(fbi usa), but haven't received any response from CIC yet, how long do they take to respond for LOE ?
A few days to a few weeks.

MaritzaR

Dec 13, 2017
Hi, I made an inquiry about my application delivered on August 28th and this is the answer I got:

The FBI will need you to submit payment by credit card form for $18.0

I sent the form again last night and received this answer today:

Your document(s) have been forwarded to the processing unit.
If you are updating insufficient information it will be 2-4 weeks.
If you are updating an original package that has not been opened,your original package will be updated when it is opened.
It takes 12-14 weeks from the date received here on our site to open your package.

I'm in panic because I have waited long enough and all of a sudden it seems like they haven't done anything yet. Any idea what should I do?

Thanks

omicrondelta

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-07-2017
AOR Received.
10-10-2017
My US PCC states that "...individual has not prior arrest data at the FBI. This Does not preclude further criminal history at the state of local level". Is the last sentence standard, and do I have to get state PCC or local PCC as well to submit with my CIC to satisfy the latter statement? Any suggestions.
Thank you.

My US PCC states that "...individual has not prior arrest data at the FBI. This Does not preclude further criminal history at the state of local level". Is the last sentence standard, and do I have to get state PCC or local PCC as well to submit with my CIC to satisfy the latter statement? Any suggestions.
Thank you.
No need for state PCC unless IRCC specifically asks you :) What you have will suffice.

Reactions: omicrondelta

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Got response today for application delivered on 08 Sep as below. How much time i should expect to get same to Chicago ?
Also which envelope from USPS they use to send report. ? It is priority envelope and if there is any way to track the same ?

Your requests are in the final stages of the process and will be mailed out tomorrow.

The representative processing them still had your information so they will process another

Copy and it will go out mail next week.

QOliver

Oct 11, 2017
Application Delivered - September 1st

Credit Card charged - December 8th

Received - December 14th

Thank you Guys....

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
My application was delivered on October 5 and I emailed them recently about the status and they just replied saying that they are currently opening packages received on 9/11/2017.

I am guessing my package will be opened almost a month from now.

The last date for me to upload the documents is 3rd Jan, 2018. Should I just go ahead and upload all the other documents and the proof that I sent the FBI PCC and attach an explanation letter?

Last edited:

egy2can

Sep 24, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
My application was delivered on October 5 and I emailed them recently about the status and they just replied saying that they are currently opening packages received on 9/11/2017.

I am guessing my package will be opened almost a month from now.

The last date for me to upload the documents is 3rd Jan, 2018. Should I just go ahead and upload all the other documents and the proof that I sent the FBI PCC and attach an explanation letter?
Don't panic. Submit your application , and include all proof that you applied for FBI PCC (proof of delivery, tracking no., courier receipt, etc ). Your PCC will not arrive before CIC deadline, so don't stress over it. I did the same and got ADR for PCC after 3 weeks of applying, with 60 days to submit it, but still waiting for it to arrive.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
Don't panic. Submit your application , and include all proof that you applied for FBI PCC (proof of delivery, tracking no., courier receipt, etc ). Your PCC will not arrive before CIC deadline, so don't stress over it. I did the same and got ADR for PCC after 3 weeks of applying, with 60 days to submit it, but still waiting for it to arrive.
Got it. Thanks for replying. Will submit my application this weekend then.

wyclef

Oct 7, 2017
Wish you all the best! I've sent a single copy as well (though a lot longer wait than you I've got, lol). Rooting for eDO in January!
is eDO set for January? does anyone know how much shorter will the new process be with eDO? my fingerprints were rejected, got a 60 day extension, but i'm back in line for another 12-14 week wait

is eDO set for January? does anyone know how much shorter will the new process be with eDO? my fingerprints were rejected, got a 60 day extension, but i'm back in line for another 12-14 week wait
Bummer. Sorry to hear that! Wish you luck on the next try. As for your eDO question: nope, its speculative. In an email response, they did tell me to "check again with them on the new process towards the end of the month". I'm hoping it goes into action soon as well.

wyclef

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, I made an inquiry about my application delivered on August 28th and this is the answer I got:

The FBI will need you to submit payment by credit card form for $18.0

I sent the form again last night and received this answer today:

Your document(s) have been forwarded to the processing unit.
If you are updating insufficient information it will be 2-4 weeks.
If you are updating an original package that has not been opened,your original package will be updated when it is opened.
It takes 12-14 weeks from the date received here on our site to open your package.

I'm in panic because I have waited long enough and all of a sudden it seems like they haven't done anything yet. Any idea what should I do?

Thanks
follow up with them in two weeks if your CC has not been charged, they will take action once CC has been charged

Forsberg21

Apr 12, 2017
Finally received my file! And Just in time before leaving for holidays.. Best imaginable way to start the weekend!

Timeline

FBI received: August 30th
Processing: 5th or 6th december
Mailed out: december 8th
Received in France: December 15th

Good luck everyone and Thanks for all your help