+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

wywolf

Oct 23, 2017
Friends one more question. Has anyone written to FBI about their application status to this email:
identity@ic.fbi.gov and received a reply? If you did write what details of your application did you mention in the email?

I was thinking I will write to them with the following details.
Name:
Date packet was delivered to their office:
Tracking number:
And maybe an attachment of the fingerprints. You think this would work?
Thoughts please
Thanks again
Your name, Date of birth, Country and Date delivered.

TECC_Seneca

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should be given as the proof for that the FBI certificate is applied?
Proof of receipt, tracking number, what if I don't have a scanned copy of the finger prints?

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
I just received my FBI PCC in the mail. So just to give an idea of the timeline

Packet Delivered to FBI on August 1st.
Document Processed on November 3rd
Mailed on November 6th
Received on November 9th.

3 months and 8 days :eek:....they weren't kidding when they said the processing time is 12-14 weeks....simply ridiculous!! o_O

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I just received my FBI PCC in the mail. So just to give an idea of the timeline

Packet Delivered to FBI on August 1st.
Document Processed on November 3rd
Mailed on November 6th
Received on November 9th.

3 months and 8 days :eek:....they weren't kidding when they said the processing time is 12-14 weeks....simply ridiculous!! o_O
Yeah it is horrible, I guess, it will be better for folks next year when their new electronic system rolls around.

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Do it once you have your new card. Don’t wait till they open it. I had 2 packets. For 1, I communicated and it was taken care of when they opened. The second one I had to follow up with the call Center.

I would suggest send the new card details as soon as you have it. They will acknowledge the email in 2 days.
thanks!
do you have your wording to the email? if it worked for you, I prefer to use something that works and not try something new...

also, does it matter from which email I send it? can I send it from a friends email?

sunnyb7

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hello, is there anyone who has applied PCC from India and done the form filling and other documentation stuff himself?
And how much extra time should one consider for the mail with report to arrive in India?
Also is it fine to give Indian CC details? I am just hoping they are not expecting American credit card. Please respond.

Thanks in Advance.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Guys,

The due date for my submission is November 22, I will not be getting my PCC by that time, so how many more days should I wait before submitting my application with LOE?

Thanks!!
Submit your application with a good LOE and with proofs that you have applied. they will provide you extension. for 30 to 60 days more.

actionjack

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Packet delivered to FBI on August 7th.
Credit Card charged on November 9th
Waiting to receive it via mail.

I actually declined my invitation because of this. (But got an invitation again so I'm okay but still annoying.)

Reactions: sl512