+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have recieved my fbi report in the mail. They have misspelled first alphabet of my middle name. Has anyone encountered this situation below. Please let me know.

nilsen21

May 31, 2017
My card was charged August 25 for an application delivered June 16. Haven't gotten mine yet either :( . I'm also based outside the US and Canada (but indicated the PCC should be sent to a Canadian address)
I received one of the envelops the next day Sept 08th .. but have not received the other one for my spouse... feels strange... one came in and the other did not... Do I tell FBI to resend? The packages as per FBI office was mailed on 7th Sept

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
I have recieved my fbi report in the mail. They have misspelled first alphabet of my middle name. Has anyone encountered this situation below. Please let me know.
I just called the FBI and asked them if they can send me a corrected copy of my summary. They told me that I would be able to receive a new one in the next week.

Reactions: JacJ2017

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
C
Hi everyone,
Call them. Are you sure its spelt right on the forms you provided. If you did the fingerprints at a police station sometimes they misspell. Usually they copy it from your drivers license and probably a human error in typing.

kvin1087

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
C

Call them. Are you sure its spelt right on the forms you provided. If you did the fingerprints at a police station sometimes they misspell. Usually they copy it from your drivers license and probably a human error in typing.
Yes I did call them, they misspelled the first alphabet of my middle name as "O" instead of "D". The officer told me that they would be able to rectify it and will send me the new one by end of this week.

Reactions: JacJ2017